• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Needed for Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm looking for a team to help with my Forgotten Campaign.
Link
Story
After the Scourge started attacking Dalaran, chaos brew inside the city. However, in an area of Dalaran, called Forgotten Dalarand, the Scourge has made a fairly large stronghold. After the Scourge spread throughout Forgotten Dalarand, it was sealed off from the rest of Dalaran, hence the name Forgotten Dalarand. Though the Scourge had overrun the area, a group of humans live to feel this living nightmare. The human group, known together as The Forgotten, is split into 2 major parts: The Dalaran Guards, and the Dalaran Watchers. Though the names are similar, they do completely different jobs.
The Dalaran Guards patrol the base, send out groups to take back parts of the Forgotten Dalarand, and ensure the safety of The Forgotten.
The Dalaran Watchers keep calm in the base, help the surviving members of the Forgotten Dalaran, search for any remaining survivors in the city, and are in control of The Forgotten.
Though The Forgotten live in a fair portion of Forgotten Dalarand, there is no hope for Dalaran to come and aid them. The Forgotten have limited numbers, and with each attack, lose more and more. The time has finally come for The Forgotten to make their final stand, or escape Forgotten Dalarand, for the Scourge grows with each day.
I'm hiring in these areas:
-Campaign Map> Create any map of your choice for the campaign. You can get help from who you wish, but you are in complete control of the map (though I have the final say on its acceptance, and basic structure) +rep for those who complete an accepted map (give credit for those who helped you, they get rep as well)
-Coder/Triggerer> Do the triggering for any selected campaign mission(s).
-Tester> Test out each completed map for bugs, glitches and alike.
-Skinner> The campaign could use a new set of skins for Deaths Army. +rep for 2 acceptable skins (though standards for skins are high) Models are not needed
-Force Creator> Due to the nature of the campaign, a couple new armies are needed to be created.
-Terrainer> Do terrain for any campaign mission(s) you wish.
If you wish to do work in any other area, let me know and I'll see if the job is needed.

Level 4
Looks cool buddy, if my campaign doesn't pick back up, I may be interested in a short mapper, I'm guessing terrain and mapping is different things for ya, so I'd be willing to help out with terrain doodads somewhat, and general map layout.

Level 10
Thanks for the help.
ModCraft: when you wish, you could either help with the first map, or start on the second. I've got the first mission handled for terrain at this time, so you could work on the second mission (though you could help with the first mission if you really wanted to).
Gaegamel: You're signed up. Expect to be busy when maps get furthure into development.

Level 4
Theres not one map done yet? Sorry mate it was like 6 in the morning here when I replied back to this I think, so I wasn't clear headed

Do you have any screenshots of the campaign so far? Any maps? Anything so far? For our campaign, I finished up the first two maps (although they were trashed, it did give people a general idea of what the maps looked like), so any of that?

Level 10
Theres not one map done yet? Sorry mate it was like 6 in the morning here when I replied back to this I think, so I wasn't clear headed

Do you have any screenshots of the campaign so far? Any maps? Anything so far? For our campaign, I finished up the first two maps (although they were trashed, it did give people a general idea of what the maps looked like), so any of that?

There is some slight slowing down in the campaign, as I was, before you signed up, the only person working on the campaign, while working on a couple other minor projects. I have the ideas for the map, and have been perfecting them, so don't think I'm not doing anything.
Screenshots havn't been made yet (kind of why the topic is dying, but not forgotten), but could be made. I'm still working as well as I can with the campaign, and the first map is completly planned out, just not down on paper/editor.

Level 4
Take me some screenshots if you dont mind and ill send you what I can do as far as basic triggers and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.