• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign Screen] Two alignments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
[PLEASE DELETE] Request - [Campaign Screen] Two alignments

Intro:
This is the first time I request a campaign screen (or request anything at all for that matter), but with the release of the first map of my campaign approaching, I would like to have a campaign screen to give people a good taste of what is still up ahead in the rest of the campaign.

Project:
The project is called Infinite Blood: Twisted Twins, and is a single player RPG. All info about this project can be found at this thread in the Map Development section. Screenshots of the first map can be found here. The first map will be ALPHA released as soon as this little issue is solved and everything runs smoothly.

Request:

• Name:
    Infinite Blood: Twisted Twins campaign screen
  • Type:
    Campaign Screen
  • Details:
    I would like a moving campaign screen (like the ones used in the Blizzard campaigns) where the Banshee is standing in front of 2 portals. 1 should represent holiness, while the other should express evilness. On the background I would like a library-like environment. These stuff are pretty much shown in the image below, but I'd like to have a bit more feeling of a library (the whole place incl. the portals should be in the library).
    The left portal (holy) should have lights from the sky (you can't see it on the image) and the right portal's environment should be evil/dark/demonic.

Other notes:
I've attached a map of which the screenshot is made. It includes the environmental effects I described (however if possible, the dark side may look a big more evil, but that's optional).

Ofcourse for such work it is obvious that reputation and credits will be given.

Attachments

• Campaign screen.w3x
    9.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.