• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RQ: Campaign Screen - hard one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm making a campaign for the campaign contest and I'd like to make it more customized. Since I cannot model I request some of Hive's great modelers to make a screen for my campaign.

Here is the overview of my project:
Campaign Contest #1 - Page 11 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Progress: I'm halfway ready with the first map. Some graphics are also ready.

Here is an image I did to help you understand details about the request. Look at it like a diagram rather than a screenshot:
attachment.php

Explanation:
*1: Holy Hand - A hand holding the holy staff. May look like an ordinary human hand or maybe make it brighter.
*2: Unholy Hand - A hand holding the unholy staff. Should look darker and more demonic/undead.
3: Unholy staff - Some dark ugly staff. Maybe attach the obsidian destroyer missle to it(the cool darkness missile that leaves a trail)
4: Holy staff - Some bright staff.
5: Holy particles - some kind of white/yellow stream of particles
6: Unholy particles - some kind of black/dark stream of particles
7: Planet - A planet(not the Earth). If possible make it slowly rotate
8: Background - Stars. Like i the space. If possible mak some of them flash periodically

*Note: 1 and 2 (the hands) are optional because they need to be high poly and if you do not want to make them just make the staffs show from the end of the screen.
Note 2: The particles should look like both streams are constantly colliding with each other. The idea is that both guys(good and bad) are fighting with magic.

That's it. I won't be angry if no one answers the call because it's a hard request(and even most of the easy ones are not done). Maybe if I cannot find a volunteer I'll lower the criteria.

If you make this you'll get +rep and credits.

Attachments

• CTF campscreen diagram.jpg
    CTF campscreen diagram.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.