• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yes, it is approved :p
How complicated is your request? :D

xD
this is the system to 'improve'.http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/gui-aos-ai-system-v1-1-a-215147/?prev=r=20&page=2
Can you set:
*To detect the AI: any owned hero by player 2
*Set the AI to explore random point in the map
*Set the system and the multiboard to AI player (the player 2) and set the system and the multiboard to multi heroes insted multi players.
*Fix the action detection:
hero moving: moving | Fighting: Fighting | Fleeing: Fleeing | dead: dead, yes sometimes its says moving but the hero is attacking :/
*If the hero comes close to a X iten he pick it

there is a another system that im developeing right now, and then im going to ask you to fit in to the AI used it. and sorry for my poor english :p

Level 12
Maybe the event system IsUnitMoving by Bribe could help.
Also i dont accept Systems,so sorry :D

okay,ill make the requests this friday or saturday

im not so good at Triggering, so, ya, i dunno how create this stuff :x
thanks any way

Level 17
@Radamantus: I am having trouble with Mass Control, so I decided to take a break from it for a bit and move on with other requests.

Crow Guardian(Q)
Summons 1/2/3/4 crows that guards nearby allied units.These crows reducts the damage taken by allied units by 25/50/75/100 damage.If there are any enemy units near an allied unit with a guardian,the guardian follows the enemy unit.If the crow reaches the target,it deal 25/50/75/100 AoE damage.Crow Guardian Lasts for 5 seconds or until the guarded unit dies.

Notes:
-Allied unit can only get one crow,also the same for enemy units.
-Crow give a flying vision with a radius of 800.
-Crows dies after reducting or collecting more than 400 damage.
-If the crow hasnt reached the enemy unit after 5 seconds,the crow will die.
-Crow enemy Detection Radius is 500.
-Crow Allied Radius is 1000 radius.
-If there are only 3 allied units in the area(level 4),the other crow will be applied to the Prophet.
-If there are only 2 allied units(level 4 and 3),one will be for the Prophet and the other will search for the nearest enemy from the Prophet
-If there are only 1 allied unit(all Levels),One will be for the Prophet and the other crows will search for the nearest enemies from the prophet.
-Crow AoE damage radius is 100
-Missile speed of crow is 600.
-Crow model:Keeper of the Grove's attack missile
-Icon:Click Icon

Please explain the targeting better. Is it an instant spell? When cast, does each crow go to the nearest ally/enemy that does not already have a crow?

@Radamantus: I am having trouble with Mass Control, so I decided to take a break from it for a bit and move on with other requests.

[/CENTER]

Please explain the targeting better. Is it an instant spell? When cast, does each crow go to the nearest ally/enemy that does not already have a crow?

OMG???my spell is somewhat like impossible??
Ok for Crow Guardian,this is somelike some Heat Seeking Missile from DotA(but prefers allies as a target).If the required number of allies is less,it will search for the nearest enemy unit or just guard Prophet.If there are no enemies,the extra crows die.

Level 16
Alright just one spell this time.

Fire Fury
icons_14614_btn.jpg

Activate/Deactivate - Fire Fury

[Level 1] Deals 100 damage per second to all nearby enemy's. Phoenix takes 125 damage per second.
[Level 2] Deals 200 damage per second to all nearby enemy's. Phoenix takes 225 damage per second.
[Level 3] Deals 300 damage per second to all nearby enemy's. Phoenix takes 325 damage per second.
The Phoenix surrounds it self in flames so powerful that burns it self for each passing second. And deals damage to nearby enemy's.
The default AOE is 500. For each level increased. The AOE is increased by 300!

edit: Has a zero cool-down!

Last edited:
Level 4
1.A rialistic grenade throw spell, like explotion and missile, AOE(tried to do it by myself but to noob for that :/)
2.Swim ability: Units can swim(go under water) and while they swim no1 can attack them, but can see them, they have breath for X seconds and when it ends they go out for X second but can't swim for X second (until they get breath(ability cd maybe)) after they gain breath they go again into water. If possible so I would like it realistic.
3.I want to make on my map that when for example passes XX minutes X bombs would be droped to some places(any ideas? :/)
4.Commander spell that calls artillery strike and costs X money, the artillery can hit in all the places of the map. But the place must be seen, like, some units near or something.
5.An activate fire and deactivate fire thing(make the unit enable to shoot and disable the unit to shoot)

Not much, I don't need just 3. and that's all for now ;)

Level 17
@ShadowDruid: Okay, cool.

@Radamantus: I still don't fully understand Crow Guardian. Correct me if I am wrong:

Crow Guardian
Instant cast
Creates 1/2/3/4 crows around the caster. Each crow will travel to the nearest allied unit and reduces damage taken by 25/50/75/100. Each allied unit can only be guarded by one crow and a maximum of 400 damage is blocked.

If there are not enough allied units within 1000 range, the spare crows will seek enemy units, dealing 25/50/75/100 damage on impact. If the target has not been reached in 5 seconds, the crow dies.

What I don't understand: If an enemy comes within 500 range of an allied unit that has a crow, the crow will launch at the enemy, dealing 25/50/75/100 damage on impact. If it hasn't reached the target after 5 seconds, it dies. When this triggers, does the allied unit that is guarded become no longer guarded (i.e. it receives normal damage)?

Level 12
hmm, in GUI, how can i set no range limit to a builder build ordered construction? (acolyte style)

Level 12
Well you can add build to units, but I didn't know that you couldn't create a new ability based off build.

dont worry, im going to use (iten build scout tower) as skill, so i can edit build range as much as iwant

Level 9
hey mr. bean ^^

i have several spell to request for my ORPG so i just write them down here hoping you will make them :D all spell just have to be MPI so you dont have to make them MUI^^ during the spell duration the heroes are still attackable.

- Spell Name: Life Bloom
- Coded In: vJASS
- Levels: 10
- Target Type: instant
- Cast Type: active
- Detailed Description: when the hero casts this spell a green ball (using Abilities\Spells\Other\Parasite\ParasiteMissile.mdl) flys away from the caster in a spiral. everywhere the ball was flowers (using Doodads\Ruins\Plants\Ruins_Flower\Ruins_FlowerX.mdl with 1.5 size ; the X means that every ruins flower should be used because one type of flowers looks bad) grow. If the ball reaches 400 range from the casting point or hits a wall/map border it vanishs and the spiral stops there. this ball flying, growing effect should be about 1 sec long if the spiral is fully made. after another second 20 nature spirits (small green wisps ; about 0.3 size) raise from the flowers in constant manners. These nature spirits now fly around (about 300 range of there creation point) and drain 0.2 x INT(caster) of the targets HP from the targeted units every second (life drain lightning effect). after draining from 1 target the nature spirit flys around again searching for another target. after 10 seconds the flowers disappear (from the inside of the spiral to the outside one after another) and the nature spirits fly to the caster healing him the amount they have drained x 0.2 x abilitylevel.
- Cooldown: 300
- Mana Cost: 500

- Spell Name: Granade Rain
- Detailed Description: When casted the caster slowly raises from the ground (up to about 400 flying high). When he reaches his high he starts shooting granades (using Abilities\Weapons\GyroCopter\GyroCopterMissile.mdl ; shoots 1 granade every 0.5 seconds up to 5 per abilitylevel) to random points in 600 range. when it hits a wall, a tree, borders, the ground, an unit (enemy, neutral or allied) or something else it explodes and deals INT damage to every enemy in 250 range. after it shot all granades it slowly decreases flying high until it reaches the ground again.

- Spell Name: Death's Present
- Detailed Description: When the spell is casted from the caster a black ghost hovers up to 400 flying high (black ghost using units\undead\KelThuzadGhost\KelThuzadGhost.mdl totally blacked with 50% transparency and doubled size with Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Props\SmokeSmudge\SmokeSmudge0.mdl added to head ; hand,left ; hand,right ; weapon ; chest). while rasing it increases size to the size of 2 ( means its small at the beginning and raises and grows at the same time) When the ghost reaches the high it starts shooting at every enemy in 500 range (using Abilities\Weapons\AvengerMissile\AvengerMissile.mdl) every 0.3 seconds dealing INT of the caster x 0.2 damage and applying 3 buffs (custom curse, custom fairyfire and custom slow) lasting for 24 seconds per abilitylevel. After 10 seconds the ghost dissapears (using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathCoil\DeathCoilSpecialArt.mdl).

- Spell Name: Moon Slash
- Target Type: unit
- Detailed Description: To the blademasters weapon Abilities\Weapons\ZigguratMissile\ZigguratMissile.mdl is attached. Then the blademaster rushes towards the targeted unit that fast that his movement isnt seen. When it reaches the target he hits it (slam animation) and knocks it back towards the facing of the blademaster. then it moves to a random point around the target (when the knockback is just before the end) and hits it again knocking it back again towards the facing of the blademaster. this moves continue 5+1 times per abilitylevel. each hit deal 0.5 AGI of the blademaster. when the last hit is finished it is controlable again.

so these are the spell for the moment ^^ i hope the description is detailed enough^^ you can use every system you need (TimerUtils, xe, table (i use bribe made if its important), BoundSentinal, and so on).
If you have questions just ask ^^

greetz clapto :D

Last edited:
Level 17
Firstly, awesome spells and very good descriptions! Great job and much appreciated! Unfortunately I still have quite a few requests to complete before I get to yours, and I'm also quite bust with university, but I will try my best. I will ask questions when I get to your request.

Level 9
you dont need to hurry i have to do enough in my map beside spells ^^ but do you know about how long it will take to get to my spells? just roughly.

Level 17
Of course @mr_Bean987,thats why it will launch the enemy

So was my description of Crow Guardian correct? :eekani:

Crow Guardian
Instant cast
Creates 1/2/3/4 crows around the caster. Each crow will travel to the nearest allied unit and reduces damage taken by 25/50/75/100. Each allied unit can only be guarded by one crow and a maximum of 400 damage is blocked.

If there are not enough allied units within 1000 range, the spare crows will seek enemy units, dealing 25/50/75/100 damage on impact. If the target has not been reached in 5 seconds, the crow dies.

What I don't understand: If an enemy comes within 500 range of an allied unit that has a crow, the crow will launch at the enemy, dealing 25/50/75/100 damage on impact. If it hasn't reached the target after 5 seconds, it dies. When this triggers, does the allied unit that is guarded become no longer guarded (i.e. it receives normal damage)?

Level 9
hey Mr. Bean^^

i would like to request some more spells if you dont mind^^ all these spell i request are the ultimates for my classes so i will request several of them xD

- Spell Name: Wolf Spirits
- Detailed Description: from the raging shapeshifter (wolf form) 2 spirit wolves (using units\creeps\WhiteWolf\WhiteWolf.mdl with 35% transparency) rush in an waving arc (one right way moving in something like an S-shape and one left way in an mirror-inverted S-shape (means they hit the target from the sides); these S-shapes should be irregular if possible but the spirit wolves should hit the target at the same time) towards the targeted unit. When reaching it the spirit wolves disappear (using Abilities\Weapons\Bolt\BoltImpact.mdl) dealing 2 times AGI damage to the target. every enemy hit on the way get knocked back dealing 0.1 x AGI x abilitylevel damage.

- Spell Name: Incredible Paw Punch
- Detailed Description: The Ancient Shapeshifter (Bear form) hits the target with such an enormous power that it gets knocked back until it hits a wall, tree or other doodadd. Deals 1 time STR when the Ancient Shapeshifter hits the target and 2 times STR is dealt when the targets knockback is finished. Everytime it hits an enemy unit on the way it deals 0.1 x STR x abilitylevel to the target and the hit unit. The hit unit gets knockbacked a bit.

- Spell Name: Mecha Fist
- Detailed Description: The Hero fires a futuristic fist (using this one) straight onto the targeted unit. every enemy in its way gets 0.5 times STR damage (using Abilities\Weapons\Mortar\ScatterShotTarget). When reaching the target it explodes (using either a much bigger Abilities\Weapons\Mortar\ScatterShotTarget or using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl some times in a circle) pushing the target back and dealing INT+STR damage. every unit in 500 range of the target gets knocked back and get 0.5 x INT damage. the knockbacked unit explodes 3 more times (using the same effect like the big explosion but smaller) while being knockbacked (frequently) dealing 0.2 x INT x abilitylevel damage to every enemy in 350 range and to the target. Every unit hit by the explosions get knockbacked (besides the target).

- Spell Name: Pressure Star
- Detailed Description: The caster circles around the targeted unit in some distance leaving 4 copys of himself and stops circling at the fifth position (these copys and the caster shall be in 72 degrees distance and about 400 range away from the target....the circling shall be in that distance too). when the circle is finished the caster a star appears on the ground (the edges shall be the positions of the units ; using Abilities\Spells\Human\ManaFlare\ManaFlareTarget.mdl touching the ground) and his copys shoot a shockwave missle on the target. When these missles reach the target it starts to shiver (the missles shall stay while the shivering). After 1 second the missles go further to the targets position lifting it upwards (when the missles hit each other they shall disappear using Abilities\Spells\Other\Incinerate\FireLordDeathExplode.mdl on the point). the target lifts upwards up to 500 flying high in normal speed and when it reaches the high it falls down again fast dealing 2 times AGI to the target and 0.1 x AGI xabilitylevel to every enemy in 400 range (using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl on impact).

- Spell Name: Dark Energy Vortex
- Target Type: point
- Detailed Description: At the targeted point a satanic orb appears (using Doodads\Cinematic\EyeOfSargeras\EyeOfSargeras.mdl). This orb hauls dark enery out of the space (using this one from radom points in 200-400 range by random angle offset straight to the orb) in 400 range dragging every unit in this range to the orb. When an enemy is in 100 range of the orb it gets damaged by 0.2 x INT every second. The orb lasts for 10 seconds + 2 seconds per abilitylevel.

- Spell Name: Barabrian Spin
- Detailed Description: The Barbarian Berserk spin around his own axis (like whirlwind ; the model has the animation) dealing 0.1 x STR damage to every unit in 150 range(the barbarian berserk is immovable and invurnable during the spell) every second. Additionally every enemy in 450 range gets dragged to the Barbarian Berserk in a spiral movement. Also there's a 10% chance every 0.5 seconds to release a tornado moving outwards in a spiral movement (mirror-inverted to the spiral movement of the dragged units) dealing 0.3 x AGI damage to every enemy hit. teh spell lasts 10 seconds + 2 seconds per abilitylevel.

- Spell Name: Demon Birds
- Detailed Description: At 2 points with 400 offset of the targeted point 2 demon birds appear (one demon bird uses units\human\phoenix\phoenix.mdl the other one uses units\creeps\NetherDragon\NetherDragon.mdl ; for appearing the phenix uses Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl and the netherdragon uses Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportCaster.mdl) and start moving like this. while moving they leave a trail of flames (phenix uses Doodads\Cinematic\TownBurningFireEmitter\TownBurningFireEmitter the netherdragon uses Doodads\Cinematic\TownBurningFireEmitterBlue\TownBurningFireEmitterBlue) until they meet each other at the targeted point. the flames deal 0.1 x INT damage every second to enemy standing in them. when they hit each other at the targeted point the both appearing effects are created at that point and 12 shockwaves are shot to every direction (6 use Abilities\Spells\Orc\Shockwave\ShockwaveMissile.mdl and 6 use Abilities\Spells\Other\CrushingWave\CrushingWaveMissile.mdl ; and the missles should alternate). The moving from creation point to the targeted point should take about 2 seconds(if its too fast make it slower ^^) up to 450 range dealing 0.2 x INT x abilitylevel to every enemy hit. The flames should stay there for 1 seconds more then the moving takes.

- Spell Name: Angel Blessing
- Detailed Description: Above the caster an angel appears (using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectCaster.mdl) and stays there for 1 second. After this second the angel blesses every allied unit in 500 range (fires a missle onto the targeted unit using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltMissile) and applies a buff to the blessed units (lasts 10 seconds per abilitylevel). The blessing heals the targeted units by 3 x INT. While having the blessing buff the blessed unit gets healed by 0.5 x INT everytime it gets damaged. The buff and healing also affects the caster.

- Spell Name: Sacred Pillar
- Detailed Description: The caster gets immovable for 5 seconds and gets no damage for the duration of the spell (but is still attackable) ; also he cant attack or cast a spell. Every second a dummy unit with a custom model is created at the position of the caster but with an by 100 increased flying high (at creation using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl). After the 5 seconds all enemies in 450 range are paused and a sacred pillar appears (using Abilities\Spells\Other\Awaken\Awaken.mdl) 3 times (0.5 seconds between each pillar). After the pillars are finished at the positions of each paused unit a sacred pillar is created and the unit gets damaged by 0.4 x INT x abilitylevel. afterwards the caster and the paused unit are normalized again.

- Spell Name: Nightmare Swords
- Detailed Description: When the spell is casted 12 nightmare swords (using this missle) 'jump' out of the caster to points in regular distance between each other with offset of 400. when the swords meet their destination points they start moving in circles like you can see in this spell. When a sword hits an enemy it drags the enemy with it. after 10 spins of the swords they move straight forward instead of continue circling(means they move to their destination point in the last circle round but instead of continue circling they move forward shortly before they finish the last circle ; if you dont get what i mean i can make a picture^^). after 200 range from the point from where they left the circle they disappear releasing the enemy they dragged with (if they have one dragged) dealing 0.2 x STR x abilitylevel damage and with a 25% chance applying a buff for 5 seconds dealing 0.1 x STR damage per second.

- Spell Name: Ball of Mana
- Detailed Description: The caster creates a ball over his head (using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AbsorbMana\AbsorbManaBirthMissile.mdl). This ball is made of all his current mana (means the mana is reduced to 0) and the ball is bigger the more mana is in it (i would say per 500 mana 0.1 bigger but please make it customizable). this ball travels towards the targeted point up to 800 range until it hits an enemy unit, a wall or anything ; travels with a normal speed (not too fast but also not too slow). when it hits something it explodes (using Units\NightElf\Wisp\WispExplode.mdl and Abilities\Weapons\Bolt\BoltImpact.mdl) dealing ((abilitylevel x INT) x mana used) damage to every enemy in 400 range (please make the explosion size fit the 400 range). it also explodes when it reaches the 800 range. All unit in the explosion get knockbacked a bit (from the explosion point) and there is a 10% chance to stun them for 2 seconds (chance per unit so its not a 10% chance to stun all units hit) and a 10% chance to reduce the units mana by INT.
- Mana Cost: 0

these are my new ideas ^^

hope youll take these too^^ and i hope when i request others you will do them too xD

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 9
first of all thanks bean ^^ for accepting and for liking the ideas xD

then i just want to tell you that i still have 22 other heroes without an ulti so it could happen that ill request some more spell here xD hope thats not too much xD

Level 9
icons_5578_btn.jpg

Name : Wind Blast
Spell Type : Active
Levels : 10
Target Type : Unit
Mana Cost : 60 [+15 Per Level]
Cooldown : 16 [+.5 per Level]
Description : Launches a ball of wind to the unit dealing 50 [+50 Per Level] (The Caster's Movement Speed and Attack Speed will be increased by 20%) the unit will be stunned for 1 Seconds [+.5 Per Level]

icons_11960_btn.jpg

Name : Mark of the Dark Winds
Target Type : Unit
Mana Cost : 70 [+20 Per Level]
Cooldown : 20 [+.5 per Level] Seconds
Description : Puts a Wind Mark on the target dealing 20 [+10 Per Level]. The wind mark will Stack up to 10 [+6 Per Level]

icons_11332_btn.jpg

Name : Explode Wind
Target Type : (Unit That has a Mark of Dark Winds)
Mana Cost : 100
Cooldown : 40 Seconds
Description : Explodes the air in the Marked unit of the ability Mark of the Dark Winds Dealing 10 [+5 Per Level] x 1.9 of the Stacked ability

icons_14202_btn.jpg

Name : Windical Rage
Spell Type : Instant
Levels : 9
Manacost : 160
Cooldown : 240
Description : Enrages the hero adding 100 Damage [+50 Per Level] And Increasing Movement Speed and Attackspeed by 10% [+5% Per Level]and adding Bonus stats by 10 [+5 Per Level]
spell lasts for 3 seconds[+.5 per Level]

icons_6448_pas.jpg

Name : Air Whip
Spell Type : Passive
Description : Add's 10% [+1.5% Per Level] to Damage and 5% [+1.5% Per Level] to AttackSpeed. Increases Hp Regeneration by 4hp per seconds

icons_13194_btn.jpg

Name : Charging Stab
Target type : Unit
Cooldown : 40 Seconds
Manacost : 95 [+15 Per Level]
Description : Charges to the unit within 700 Range Damages the target by 80 [+15 Per Level] and causes the target to be Ruptured. Rupture Causes 10[+5 Per Level]Movement Damage . (Rupture Lasts for 5 Seconds)

icons_4476_btn.jpg

Name : Speed Walk
Spell Type : Instant
Levels : 9
Cooldown : 90 Seconds
Manacost : 100
Description : Increases movement speed by 522 and leaves an illusion like in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/unexpected-charge-111798/?prev=search%3Dfast%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 Speed Walk bonus Lasts for 6 [+.8 Per Level]
icons_8788_pas.jpg

Name : Crippling Stab
Spell Type : Passive
Description : Stabs the enemy and causes -2 Armor and -10% Damage by 5% [+1% Per Level] and a 10% [+1% Per Level]Chance Critical Strike x1.75 damage

icons_5875_btn.jpg

Name : Visionize
Spell type : Instant
Manacost : 0
Cooldown : 120/115/110/105/100/95/90/85/80/75 Seconds
Description : Reveals the players hero for 20[+5 Seconds Per Level] seconds and decrease their armor by -1.

ANY QUESTIONS
Just Reply ok?

:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

i just rocognized that all these spells can be done in GUI easily ^^

even though i dont understand the crippling stab^^

Level 12
Hi there! I've got another spell request:grin:

Spell Name: Titan Axe
Coded In: GUI
Levels: 2
Target Type: unit
Cast Type: active
Detailed Description: So the spells go like the caster will slam the ground and create an explosion effect and hence fore producing impassable crevasse (got the term from Fissure from DOTA XD:xxd:) around the area. Level 2 will go like, the caster will smash the ground times 2, the first smash will be 60% power and create a crevasse within a shorter range, then the second smash will be 100% power and will create a crevasse just outside the first crevasse...:thumbs_up:

oh.. before the second smash will be executed the caster will wait for about 2 second while playing his "stand ready" animation... and right before the second smash will be executed the first set of crevasse will have already been removed :thumbs_up:
Cooldown: Configurable
Mana Cost: Configurable

here is the image of the crevasse...
fissurelf2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.