• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept-Art Contest #4 - EVOLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Dont know how to draw things on the Computer (Though i really would love to)...

I got some "minor" skills in pen-and-paper-drawing, and will try in that way...
But im not sure i will reach any results :/

Edit-QUESTION: Can i make a Machine-evolution or is it only Creatures you wanna see...?

Last edited:
Level 9
Are my entries good enough
Also, which is better first or second?

Attachments

• ImpPossibleFirstCreature.jpg
    ImpPossibleFirstCreature.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Imp2.jpg
    Imp2.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 130
Well this is a really early pic and I couldn't find my scanner cable so I had to take the pic with my phone so the qualities not the greatest (I see phone cams dont pick up shading very well) but here's a rough draft of the first form of my creature, just hoping to get some constructive criticism on the topic.

I'm not very good at realism (as real as a fantasy creature sort of thing can get) so I went with a bit more animated style for it.

1120091715a.jpg

(If Im hogging to much space on the page I can scale the picture down a bit)

Level 3
Tsuchigumo - an ancient people who lived in the Japanese Alps until circa 538 AD. Were often described with 'spider like' qualities.

WIP stage 1 attached. - childhood
WIP stage 2 attached. - adolescence *UPDATED*

Edit: So I assume we're going to need to color them all too? Seeing as how colored ones will undoubtably get more votes?

Attachments

• Tsuchigumo1.jpg
    Tsuchigumo1.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Tsuchigumo2.jpg
    Tsuchigumo2.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Level 11
I might join, I have lots of things to do atm, anyway heres my WIP of first lvl of evolution just started it, I know that I got lots and lots of work to do..., anyway I'm doing evolution of creature I did in 3rd art contest, altho I will change it a bit and now I will work only in photoshop but i doubt I will finish in time..., dentothor i like your work so far.

Attachments

• WIP.png
    WIP.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 154
Level 2
Sweet, I might join. Concepts are my breast frenn. I'm bored as hell right now too. My holy pencil awaits me...

*lifts pencil from golden alter*
*evil laughter and random cocky banter*

Level 3
l'et's see...mmmmm I'm not good in giving 3d efects but...mmmmmm?

I LOVE DRAWING

I have a question
can i make artwork with wrcr3 storyline?
Ex:a muroc in all his phases
if yes great
if no comunicate me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.