• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm afraid I'm not really you're go-to-guy with stuff like that. The Troll Barracks I've made is pretty much symmetrical.
This post was 3 days ago, but I only just this morning realized that you had actually made a Troll Barracks. :p Yay!

I'll have to tinker a bit with it (I'm so bad with Magos...). I really like it, though. I suppose having 3 Towers is another good way to incorporate asymmetry. Is there an easy way to make the door open & have light come out?

Any other thoughts for Trolls?

Level 8
An Arcane Barracks is up under Others.

Yes! That's amazing man. I knew that texture would look wicked for a Kirin Tor / Dalaran race. I hope you do come up with more ideas, as a full set textured like that would simply be stunning.

Also as Kyrbi0 said, I didn't know about the Troll barracks either, looks amazing. You really have a gift for buildings.

Level 23
Wow, another great model from Ujimasa Hojo!
Maybe for the altar, you could make something like the Antonidas Memorial, using a base the humam altar and from wow model of the statue, or, use the Archmage with stand victory, and make a statue like you did for the Forsaken Altar, and in the place of the fire pits, place some magical lantern, It's just a ideia xD

Good luck!

Level 9
Level 10
The Arcane Sanctuary is up.

You should consider this for an arcane tower or library. It's a Dalaran mage tower that appears in the main base of the Kirin Tor Offense base Violet Rise as the main building. It's a new building design as of patch 5.2, so it's a unique looking building.

Isle-of-Thunder-Violet-Rise.jpg

Violet_Rise2.jpg

http://wowpedia.org/Violet_Rise

Level 5
Good ideia DaHomieG, also, it would be better, if u don't make a building like "workshop", because they are mage afterall, don't need siege machines.

Ps: DaHomieG, use hidden tag for the images.

Level 11
it would be better, if u don't make a building like "workshop", because they are mage afterall, don't need siege machines.

But they have some Arcane Golens and Glaive Throwers, I think that a Workshop would be nice, with some flying crystals around the "chimney"...

And please DaHomieG, use a hidden tag, what you have done ruin every single Thread.

Level 5
But they have some Arcane Golens and Glaive Throwers, I think that a Workshop would be nice, with some flying crystals around the "chimney"...

I don't think so that they have Glaive Throwers, and if so, it's of Silver Covanant. And the Arcane golem should be trained in some kind of Arcane Sanctum. For get the "magical spirit".

But this will be decided by Ujimasa Hojo, not us.

Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Enhanced Melee AI

Elf AI:

Race Changes:
  • Now summons Hippogryphs.

Human AI:

Race Changes:
  • Now summons Siege Engines.

Orc AI:

Race Changes:
  • Now summons 3 Heroes.
  • Now summons Spirit Walkers.
  • Now researches Burning Oil.

Undead AI:

Race Changes:
  • Now researches Exhume Corpses.

Author's notes:
  • Extract the AI from the map and follow the same paths into your new one.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I kinda worked on the Forsaken Altar. The Sylvanas statue has her cape and bow back and strikes a pose now.
Ah, definitely better. Still not a huge fan of those purple columns, but she looks pretty heroic now.

Ujimasa Hojo said:
EDIT: By the way, does any of you know how to get over the bug where buffs overwrite each other when you make a custom ability based on an ability with a buff.
This is an issue I've grappled with for years, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news... But there is no way. It's not a bug, it's just the way Blizzard hard-coded things; no buff stacks (even when you make a custom buff based off of it, they don't stack right). Aura Buffs are the only ones that work as you would expect (buffs stack).

You can use Anitarf's "ABuff" system (over at Wc3C) to get around this, though.