• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Because the other zombie thread doesn't fit my fancy, I will start this one.

You take on the role of a person, surviving inside of the Rise of the Zombie Horde, the brink of Human Extinction, and the eventual ending of the war, via either humans or zombies winning.

We have basically set up an international radio channel, allowing for those who are trying to survive, to continue to communicate with the outside world.

Form your post like this if you will.

Date and location.
Main Body
---Or
Text telling of the recent advancements of the humans or zombies inside of your area.
Date, and location.
Main body.

- I request that those who post, and choose a location, stick with the story they have decided on making, until it's completion.

Shall I start with a bit of dialog?
(If this thread gets going, you want to read the dialog in each post, if it is provided to advance the overall plot of the story.)

-Reports of "zombie" like happenings have been springing up all over the north eastern united states, the US military has sealed off new York, and some reports of infections similar to the US cases have been reported in Russia, Japan, India, Italy, and all over Africa, whilst China has dismissed the disease as non-sense and is refusing to release any information on if they are getting cases of infection.

Friday, August 22, 10:43 PM- Parkersburgh, West Virginia.

I woke up today, after a long night of playing computer games, to notice all the communication lines were down, and smoke could be seen in the distance, aswell as gunfire.

I walked out of my front door to notice the gate to the 6'ft wall surrounding my Grand Fathers home was open, and thats when I saw him, my Grandfather, being devoured by one of those bastards... I had been reading the news reports about it, and had though it was all just bollocks, and it would never spread.

But I was lucky it did not notice me, I was able to slip away, and grab the cross bow from the front room, my grandfather and I were always quite good at using bows, I but a bolt right through it's brain, and then one through my grandfathers', so I wouldn't be seeing him get back up to kill me.

I quickly sealed off the front gate, and checked the property for any more of them. I was lucky that few of them had noticed me.

I am going to wait the night out by boarding up all the windows. I have already set up the radio, and will be writing everything I say here daily, in my diary, maybe someday, if I don't survive this, someone will pick it up and make it into a book... I don't know.

---

:O! Good, bad, horrible? IDK, but topics like these are always quite interesting is people stick with them...

Level 26
Sunday, August 24, 13:20 - Irvine, California

I go onto the Hive Workshop as part of my daily routine to do something at least slightly interesting in my mundane life, and come across a roleplaying thread in the Off-Topic section involving some lunatic gamer who, for some strange reason, keeps a crossbow with bolts in his home that he is experienced in shooting moving targets with, and manages to take down all the surrounding zombies in his area with crossbow alone, then instantly musters up the willpower to shoot his own grandfather in the head.

I then proceed to try to forget that the thread even existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.