• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZlatniLav's terrain showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
You always make me laugh Nbah, with your awesome comments about him.
Yes ZlatniLav. You make good, very good. Make more, more ghoul footman and ship in skje. very good sky and ship yes. Footman best so you is ( He understands this language, he will respond soon ).

yyyy thanks you! i maek more more soon but gud very best!!!! :grin::grin:

Level 11
ZlatniLav existance let me doubt about evolution of mankind... But who said that evolution must work in the direction we interpred as forward...

Level 11
I might agree that this terrain is spam, but we can't prevent him from posting more of this other than banning him. But what's wrong with him posting his ideas. Yes, his ideas is shit, but creative. I also like the way him working with heights and pitch & roll angle. Most of us will probably be too lazy to raise unit's height one-by-one like that.

Zlanzitiv, your place is blogger.com.
I appreciate you posting this funny terrains, but please don't post it here. People will mock you and call this spam.

Level 31
I might agree that this terrain is spam, but we can't prevent him from posting more of this other than banning him. But what's wrong with him posting his ideas. Yes, his ideas is shit, but creative. I also like the way him working with heights and pitch & roll angle. Most of us will probably be too lazy to raise unit's height one-by-one like that.

Zlanzitiv, your place is blogger.com.
I appreciate you posting this funny terrains, but please don't post it here. People will mock you and call this spam.

how stupid must you be to not realize he is trolling.

Level 18
comparing picasso to this work is just plain ridiculous...

why ?

Piccasso never said " OMGZROFLCOPTER! CHEKZ!! MY TERRAINZ OUT !! "

PIccasso was a legend in the artist community...and u just insulted him with those words =(

and btw zlat is the most talked about thing on the forums nowadays lol

Level 11
How would you say I'm insulting Piccasso?
I'm comparing his and Piccasso's art and IMO they both do abstract things. What's wrong with his language anyway? at the very least you could understand them.

What's wrong with " OMGZROFLCOPTER! CHEKZ!! MY TERRAINZ OUT !! "? He's just trying to be friendly. Tho he did it the wrong way.

Comparing a guy with a wheelchair and an athlete is not ridiculous. Everyone has their own weaknesses and capabilities. The same as comparing Zlat with Piccasso.

Yeah maybe Zlat can't speak English properly.....Yeah, AOElers language. abuse of shorten words, letter replacement, caps, smiles, punctuation, and LOL language made his English suck.

He can't even understand that we're insulting him through all kinds of way like sarcasm tags and FAIL language.

P.S : One more thing:
Piccasso never said " OMGZROFLCOPTER! CHEKZ!! MY TERRAINZ OUT !! " because Piccasso ain't a terrainer.

Level 11
This isn't anywhere near an 'abstract' classification. Zlatnilav can easily do better terrains, and yes his grammar isnt the best, but all of that icon spam and things weren't always like that. He only recently started spamming icons and acting stupid. And ofcourse he can understand we're insulting him. My personal opinion is he acts stupid, doesn't care about people's comments, and puts things that are very bad with hope that sarcastic people can appreciate it and rep him.

Level 10
This isn't anywhere near an 'abstract' classification. Zlatnilav can easily do better terrains, and yes his grammar isnt the best, but all of that icon spam and things weren't always like that. He only recently started spamming icons and acting stupid. And ofcourse he can understand we're insulting him. My personal opinion is he acts stupid, doesn't care about people's comments, and puts things that are very bad with hope that sarcastic people can appreciate it and rep him.

me no wants rep me only wants polite... i never asks for rep i only give to good and polite!!!

Level 11
But you must understand, if your looking for polite comments, you should know spamming things people don't exactly like won't give you any polite comments. On the contrary, it will only give out hate and negative comments. If you're looking for polite comments then start giving your best out of every thing you make. Try to talk normally, even when your english is limited. Try to improve everything you make, terrains, art etc. People will appreciate your hard work and won't respond harshly (most of the time).

Level 11
After observing much, I finally came up to a conclusion.

He's a spammer that uses sucky English by purpose, laughing at us while we comment. His English is abnormally wrong, he made up that sucky English.

"me no wants rep me only wants polite... i never asks for rep i only give to good and polite!!!" In imperfect English could be "I no want rep. I only be polite...I never ask for rep. I only gave rep to good."

Yeah, he made up his English PURPOSELY. So that he maybe pitied.
Nbah, salute at you. His terrain is a spam content, and COULD be better in a lot of way. He simply spammed units at his terrain.

Well, that is only an opinion. Either it's right, or wrong.
This is what I thought about him now, no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.