• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zero Tolerance Veterans Day 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
"The day has come when the courage of users fails, when we forsake our moderators and break all bonds of hive-ship."

Here's my remembrance.

Attachments

• war.jpg
    war.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 185

Roland

R

Roland

07-12-2012 - 07-24-2012

i was on summer vacation with no internet connection or computer and when i came back the site was dead...

what happened

I loled and Rofl when that ZT Happened.. Just like in WcUnderground.. Lul.

Level 27
RIP Unlisted veterans.
RIP.
I hope your day will be good and that you have some fun with this thread in one way or another.
Don't listen to his tricks! He even admitted to fladder's manipulation! #hivecoup2014
Thank you to all those that gave their lives.
You're welcome. I wish you could have been there to die with us.
Shit, I'm on the evil side. I swear, I only kicked people, TDW did all the banning, lolol.
That's okay. I can vouch for this vile, vile, treacherous, deceitful, heathen's words. I'd have reversed the bans myself, but:
  1. Not my style.
  2. Too much work.
  3. People did work hard to achieve those bans.
  4. Zero Tolerance was in effect, so we had to infinitely tolerate bans.
Well I mean, they used to have to work hard to get banned in the old days. In those days, you had only to breathe in the toxic air to become deceased. Among the decaying apocalyptic radiation and poisonous gas clouds, one breathe stood between me and certain death.

Yes, I survived by holding my breath.

But not without dire consequences. The toxic atmosphere stripped the flesh from my bones and the manga from my avatar. Peace became a backdrop—a setting—for the wars yet to have been waged on the high seas.
Really all we talked about was how much of a little sh-t TDW was.
That was all we could talk about, Asomath. That was all we could talk about...
Hi.
I'm still here.
LIES.
Get off my lawn,
DECEIT!
you young'uns.
SLANDER!

How've you been?
http://youtu.be/OQ4s2CpNzKk
Words can never express the depth of my slolace.

Level 17
I remember that day. Though it was kind of odd, had no idea where some of those guys went.

They were fun people.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

This has to be some sort of joke? Are we really repeating one of the biggest mistakes on this site?...

Status
Not open for further replies.