• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zelda epic idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, i know I'm going to do this, but I don't know when I will start, probly when i'm further with Star Trek - Universe. but for now, I'll just tell you my AWSOME ZELDA IDEAS!

This game will of course be a one player game designed to esentially be a whole new console-game-like zelda game.

Pointers:
-I will have a menu for abilyties on your unit and the only one you start out with that is not on that list will be Z- targeting.
You press Z and then click on a point/unit then, instad of folowing you from behind and turning where you turn, the camerta will be facing that point/unit. The next time you use it it will cancil out this effect.

-On the menu will be Hookshot - click on a tree/climable wall/ hookshot hook and you will go to it.

-Most other things will be self explanitory (Keys to doors, arrows and bow, all other zelda known items).

-This game will eithor be 1 epic map or a campain.

So, should this goal be souht after, o is it just a vage idea that might not be fun? Please post ideas/comments below.

Level 8
Ahh, Zelda series is so fun. I think it should be one epic map, so that you can adventure in areas you've already been to. I have so many questions about this map:

1.Will Ganondorf be in it?

2.Will we see familiar faces from past games in the Zelda series?

3.When will it take place? Before Ocarina of Time, after Wind Waker or in between the two?

4.Will there be a musical instrument of any kind?

5.Will the game start in or near a forest?

Level 12
1: yes

2: Yes

3: This will be take place after oot, but before ww.

4:There will most likely be a musical instriment. Also, because it's solo, I will add all kinds of music for whereever you go. (Might even be compleatly made by me... maby)

5: No, actually. it game will start out in a compleatly different land with someone who has never heard of gannondorf or of link. (But his name is magically Link. (Funny coincidence.(I guess it confussed gannondorf and thats why he's the main character.))).

Level 35
Perhaps you could just make the project in the same universe but not use the character "Link".

I like the idea of an EPIC!!! Zelda universe project. And I like it even better with the concept of the story not being totally about the Link/Zelda side of things.

Perhaps just a new character name, new villan, new goodies and stuff.

I could probably make a name for the character. Just post some specs of what the character's personallity, looks, background is and I could make one quite quickly.

Level 12
The main character is supost to be starting out in The land of [I'd need a good name]. He get pulled into Hyrule because Ganandorf thinks he is really "Link". Ganondorf is going to trick you into following him to Hyrule. And you end up in prison. Any more story wil be helpful. Please Pm me about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.