1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ZAWAIJ - Troll Pariah

Submitted by Kyrbi0
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
(This resource is required to be posted for the Team Hero Contest; believe me, I know it doesn't belong here otherwise. xD)

My 1/3rd of the entry to this Contest; the 'Code'. I put that in quotes because as many of you well know of me by now, me & Coding have a... "It's Complicated" relationship. Anyway, check it out.

I call it "Grim Rupture" and it has to be seen to be believed! Basically the Hero plunges his stolen tiki sword deep into an enemy, consuming their soul for sustenance & killing them instantaneously (gains HP & MP based on their HP/MP). At the same time, his sword shackles the escaping victims' spirit into a Grim Ward, a malefic totem which continually strikes nearby enemies with fear, forcing them to run away or freeze in place.

~~~

The other three spells round out the "Hero Spellpak":
- Vicious Cleave (a powerful cleaving swipe which deals damage to up to 6 nearby enemy units),
- Consume Flesh (feasts upon the fresh corpses of his enemies. Doing so heals damage and gives him a one-time buff to his maximum health which lasts until he dies)
- Retaliate (surrounded by enraged tiki spirits, the Troll Pariah has a % chance upon being attacked to retaliate, the spirits striking each foe from any distance))

~~~

Enjoy!

- Kyrbi0
Contents

ZAWAIJ - Troll Pariah (Map)

Reviews
KILLCIDE
Needs Fixed Please add a configurable trigger that allows people to modify the changes without having to actually go into the code itself In addition to the above, consider adding more configurables :P Avoid using repeating function calls The prefix...
  1. KILLCIDE

KILLCIDE

Administrator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

Needs Fixed

• Please add a configurable trigger that allows people to modify the changes without having to actually go into the code itself
    • In addition to the above, consider adding more configurables :p
    • Avoid using repeating function calls
    • The prefix you chose for the variable is way too generic, in addition to the "TempPoint" variable
    • You leak a location and unit group in the Grim trigger

Suggestions

• A much cleaner mechanic to trigger the fear is to use a damage detection system rather than attack
    • Consider any other suggestions made by Cokemonkey that I may have missed

Status

Awaiting Update

2. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Is this what it feels like?? :O