• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your reaction to this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
What do you expect? I read up elsewhere (hard to read there) that this took place in the Phillipines, am I right? Even in dominant powers, Politicians can get away with so many things if they want to (*cough*Bush&Cheney*cough*).

I hate my government.

They think they have so much power, when any other nation can blast their ass easily.

Level 45
As my mother tells me since she is filipino...
At one point, people rallied agaisnt their president or whatever they had and kicked him out of power. Something like that, as in, actually went to where he works and began attacking him and such :/

As for the story, to be honest I dont really care that much for it, maybe because it just seems abit too..dunno..fake.. i guess, like its from a movie.

Level 8
if something like that happened to me, i wouldn't plead for my dad, i'd just take a golf club and smack one of them in the head, even though it does mean i get a beating...

Level 12
if something like that happened to me, i wouldn't plead for my dad, i'd just take a golf club and smack one of them in the head, even though it does mean i get a beating...

The Mayor would probably pull a few strings and put you in a jail cell. With a bunch of ghetto negroid rapists. Under the charges of a hate crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.