• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My thoughts on this lawsuit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
News paper article about a family sueing Seaworld...my thoughts:

A family is suing Seaworld because they found their 27 year old son, dead and naked, in Shamu's pen. Look if you're 27 and you're still living at home with your mom and dad you ought to just 86 yourself right then and there. (The lawsuit also contends that the gifts at the gift shop don't show the nature of these vicious animals) Yeah I'm sure the name "Killer Whale" doesn't mean he'll swallow you whole. If someone said there were some killer Mexicans living next to you you wouldn't want to hang out with them. "But Judge Carlos, I thought Shamu loves everybody." He does FOR DINNER. Can I get an Amen, what do you say?

---------------

Level 45
1. Seaworld is responsible for the security and well being of its customers and guests.

2. Shamu's tank should or requires a secrutity guard.

3. Killer Whales are carnivours, they eat seals, but if raised in captivity they would normally attack if provoked.

4.Im guessing that dude went to provoke shamu and some other stuff, im guessing other people were involved, that dude deserved to get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.