• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Request for Models] Golfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Your mission, if you so choose would be to make a few models for a map a friend and I are making. I am making a golf map and looking for 4 golfers,(or more) one of each race basically i was thinking that it would just be the "footman" of each race with a golf club instead of a weapon and the attack would be of course the golf swing. Pls pm me and post here if you accept this mission

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Regardless, KaboomMaster, he still has the right to request what he wants without your criticism.

And you never know what people like to spend their time modeling.

Level 7
i know im just pointing out that most people tend to fufil requests of things they also ant for warcraft. im not saying that you shouldnt request it im just saying that you probly arent gonna find sum1 to do it i was just responding to you saying that your original request wasnt answered by ne1 but pyrite but it never hurts to try

oh and thx for not neg repping me Chriz, Wulf neg reps me everytime i say sumthing she deems unimportant or she takes my responses the wrong way

ok basically ppl that are going to be making models for someone arent gunna care what type of game it is that the model is going to be used for as long as it is going to be used

Actually, people don't want to make models for a map that is never going to be popular or is completely dumb. If the map seems like it's worth making a model for, then there's a much higher chance of the request being fulfilled, especially if the map is complete/almost complete.

If you haven't even started or just barely started making it, I suggest using other models for the time being until the map is more complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.