• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Models Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I have spend a lot of my time on my map and I have used the current Gnome and Dwarf models from the site but what my request is:

-Many Models of 1 race.
-Dwarf Models.
-Death Knights but Tauren/Orc/Gnome/allraces...
-Mountain/Cave models for the environment.

So its not precise or very hard and I dont need them right now you have all the time to make them.
But im requesting it because nearly half a year ago I imported these models and now there arent any other models I can add.

Just tell me if your working on one of these things or already have many models of 1 Race that all just work if I put them next to each other.

Level 15
Alrighty. Death Knight and Undead skins for various races.

Dwarves

wc3c also has a great lot of high- and blodd-elven buildings/units as well as many others.
the-forbidden-russian site has some interesting models of differents races (including dwarves - many steampunkish siege vechicles as well), as well as many unique models for humans and a whole murloc race!

Level 2

Thanks but I already have all Gnomes and some Dwarves I kinda looked at all 200 pages of Hiveworkshop and got about 33 models that are usefull

But I really dont see other models that can form a good race like Goblin or Ogres or Vampire or Werewolf or anything you can think of =/

Level 4
This is probably a question admins won't like but... are there any good not a rip off sites out there with models that works like the hive does? The hive is great but it doesnt have everything

Status
Not open for further replies.