• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test of Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
This is a simple test, you'll have four questions to answer by picking up one option avaible on every question, this test will test your expertice and experience on some usual caracters of this world, I'll post the result at the end of the thread :)

Question # 1: You are walking in a public area full with peoples, and sadly you fall down on the ground, and everybody started looking at you, what is your reaction ?

A - Get up and keep moving.
B - It's normal.
C - Feel ascheme.
D - Acting Rude.

Question # 2 : You are a parent, and you've just discovred that one of your children is a homosexual, What can you do about him ?

A - Regarding him less
B - Bannish him
C - you deny him
D - Nah, It's life

Question # 3 : You were in an ambush with your son, which end up by the death of your son, How that make you feel ?

A - Cry
B - Close everything
C - Call for help
D - I don't know

Question # 4 : We give you a ride to somewhere unknown, no one will realize that just you, promise, what're saying ?

A - Yes, Cool
B - Okay, but only 15 minutes
C - No way
D- You go but you keep an eye

Level 24
1) A
2) A
3) D
4) C

Actually, I make my own choices

1 - Think of nothing and keep on going like no one notices you.
2 - Tell him/her this is tad wrong and give it up, (I'm a Christian) but if ever it was his/her choice, then so be it
3 - Fight back to avenge, cunningly.
4 - Err... no way bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.