• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The IQ Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'd just like some ppl to take this test and see post what they got
I got a score of 116 (age 14), which I'm not sure if that means I'm smart, or stupid.
But I'm guessing it means stupid. Click the top Click button when you get to the site, and then do the practice test as a warm up. Anyway go to http://www.iqtest.com/ to take the test
:emote_grin:
P.S.
The test is timed and consists of 38 questions... You also have to give a name (you can make it up), your age (should be honest for score accuracy), and your email (so you can be given the results)

Level 45
Pfft, this IQ test is way off, this is just testing your general knowledge and maths skills, IQ shouldn't be about that crap, i was tested on patterns and picture association, an actual IQ test by a man and i got 97% over average..and i was damned..specially when i was half awake doing it...

But im stupid in maths and general knowledge.but f u maths.

Level 3
Iq tests are just another excuse for the goverment to place people in categorys(sp?)

"Smart -> Average -> Stupid"

Its a way of classifying us and they would use it against us if neccessary.

Level 3
I paid the $10 for the complete analysis and it said I was borderline retarded.

LOL

Sorry, but most people on here aren't border line retarded. it takes some brains to trigger and map make, not to mention the patients :p

I feel you got jacked on that test, and you should get your 10$ back!

Level 24
if it tests maths and general knowledge than it in no way is valid
btw, average IQ is something like 91-109, "exact" average is 100.
borderline retarded is basically 75-89, i believe 70 is legally retarded.

Level 21
IQ usually consits of several section including short term memory, pattern recognition, motor skills, mental maths and a little general knowledge and some others. general knowledge is a very small part and in real exams the questions are designed to be things that every knows but possibly cant remember, for example, what colour is the mc donals M.

Level 21
they also do those tests where they ask cryptic questions like

"a man builds a house and all his walls are facing south, how is this possiible?" and " a hicker sees a man and a woman frozen naked in a block of ice, neither have belly buttons, who are they?"

these do test your IQ well.

Level 36
Hey Werwulf, how can you be so good at things like Art (that require geometery and other such horrible math crap) and not be good at math? Just wondering lol. I hate math as well. A lot. PS I basically filled out random answers for 3/4 of the test... so my IQ will be completely random.

hahaha Your general IQ score is: 95
If you were actually testing me, and I wasn't putting random answers, then I would be ashamed. But since that's not the case, I laugh.

Level 14
I hope you realize I was joking... about how you would have to be borderline retarded to pay for that shit. I dont buy things randomly off the internet like that. Unless its like a BestBuy.com order over the internet sorta thing I simply dont do it.

Level 18
they also do those tests where they ask cryptic questions like

"a man builds a house and all his walls are facing south, how is this possiible?" and " a hicker sees a man and a woman frozen naked in a block of ice, neither have belly buttons, who are they?"

these do test your IQ well.

1. How is that hard? I'm sure most people have seen weird house designs with only one wall ;).

2. Pfft, Adam and Eve. Hell, I ain't even religious -_-.

Level 45
Brad, i take art as a form of beauty and self expressing, not as a form of calculating equations, laying down patterns and stuff using maths or formulas...i just make them, i don't study the math side of things, and i go by instinct on geometry and go with the flow on how my mind decides how i should make it.

And the human mind is an amazing thing, i'm fascinated with autistic people, their special abilities are just amazing, whether they be lost in their own form of reality or stuck down into equations, im still amazed but i still keep my own tastes to myself.

And IQ tests don't say much at all, people with low IQ can still be VERY intelligent, you just have to look where.

Level 18
Well you know, if he built his house on the north pole, south would be down XD.

Oh, and about autistic people and more specifically savants, here's an interesting tidbit:

Research done on the relation between problems in the left hemisphere of the brain and savant-like abilities at an American university has shown remarkable results; when electromagnetic fields designed to disrupt normal brain function slightly were induced in normal test subect's left brain, they displayed temporary savant-like abilities, such as increased short-term memory skills, drastic changes in drawing style, ability to compute complex mathematical equasions in their head, and at high speed.

Anyway, it seems to suggest that savant-like abilities are simply latant in normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.