• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your own hero ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Hello, I am currently working on my minigame BfA (Battle for Ashenvale) however I need some kind of touch that makes it interesting, so I thought of people having their own hero ingame. I noticed people love to design the heroes so I hope this will get popular :p. I actually got a working load system atm however I cant say that it's bug free but I can switch between units with it.

This is how it works currently:
-unlock <id> (unlocks your unit, you only need to use this the first time you play the map)
-load (summons your last unlocked hero)

so to the topic again, if you want your own hero in my map please tell me the following things.

Please notice:
-the hero got 3 normal abilitys and one ultimate
-the normal abilitys got 3 lvls and the ulti 1
-you may use custom icon for the abilitys
-you may only submit one hero per person for now
-you must not choose a custom recource you are free to choose from ingame stuff too
-you must give me a load code of 1-6 numbers if you really want your hero "secret" just PM me it else just post it somewhere bellow

General Info

abiliys

credits

Hero Name:
Icon:
Model:
lore (optional):

Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ability 4:

Links to the custom recources used

HTML:
[tabs][tab=General Info]
Hero Name:
Icon:
Model:
lore (optional):
[/tab][tab=abiliys]
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ability 4:
[/tab][tab=credits]
Links to the custom recources used
[/tab][/tabs]

Cyborg

General Info

Abilities

Map Demo

Eve
Icon: Overlord
Path: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFelGuardBlue.blp
FelGuardBlue.jpg

Model:Overlord
Path: units\demon\FelgaurdBlue\FelgaurdBlue.mdl
thumb-overlord.gif

Tooltip: The cyborg were created hundreds of years into the future and have been sent by goblin scientists to aid you in this historic battle. Fast and cunning, the cyborg makes for a challenging opponent.

Mana Leash:
The cyborg throws a leash of draining energy at the target using the target's energy to pull the target to the cyborg. The amount drained is equal to the force that it pulls the target. When the target has no mana the unit is released.
Nanites:
Implants nanites into the cyborg and into his weapon increasing organic regeneration and mechanical repairs, when he attacks he has a chance to infect the target with nanites dealing damage over time.
Warp:
The cyborg activates his warp cell and passes through space and time to get to the target location. Travels up to hundreds of yards over 1 second.
[Ultimate:] Black Hole:
Creates a Black Hole at the target location pulling units in at an excelerating speed. When time has passed or when many units have been pulled in the black hole becomes unstable and implodes, dealing damage based on how many units were pulled in.

I made this hero some time ago for a friend's map. He never got around to using it so what the @#!*% . Here you are with a full coded hero with all da good stuff :)
Also I have a pirate murloc hero if you want that one too lol

Last edited:
Level 3
This is taken from theHelper.

Proper Name: Lord Phailhard
Hero Title: Phail Knight
Primary Attribute: Strength
Starting Stats: 18 Str, 12 Agi, 22 Int
Starting Damage: 19-21
Armor: 7(!)
Atack Range: Melee
Model: Peasant or Militia

Background: Lord Phailhard is one of the twelve knights of King Nags-a-lot. Hailing from the city of Epicfailz, he specializes in using a pick for combat, unlike other knights who choose to specialize in either swords or lances. Despite his unusual choice of weapon, none can deny his skill in combat. He wields the legendary pick Uphailed, said to be on par with King Nags-a-lot's Excalipoor. Indeed, with Uphailed in his hands, he has served his king well time and time again, enough to make him one of King Nags-a-lot's most trusted vassals.

Skills:

Phail Strike! (Active, Single-target) - Lord Phailhard has dedicated himself to the way of Phail, the arts of battling with a pick. As such he has mastered one of the deadliest techniques of his craft. With one strike, he restores the hit points of his target by a 10/20/30% of his maximum hit points. The strike also chips off a piece of the target's armor, decreasing it by 2/3/4 for 5/6/7 seconds.

URNOOBZ!? (Passive) - Lord Phailhard is a hardened veteran and thus all opponents seem but mere greenhorns to him. As such he feels a need to give them pointers even during the midst of battle, giving enemy units a 5/10/15% chance to strike a critical blow against him for 1.5 x damage. When this happens, Lord Phailhard congratulates them by circumcising them on the spot. The excruciating pain leaves them stunned for 7 seconds for all levels and damages them for 20/30/40 damage a second for 8 seconds. (Only works for melee opponents.)

UPHAIL (Active) - The legendary pick, UPHAIL, is much sought after by many a hero and thus when Lord Phailhard feels the urge to show it off in battle, his enemies enter into a state of rage, increasing their attack damage by 100/150/200%. This will send Lord Phailhard into a state of terror, increasing his movement speed by 50/70/80% as well as giving him a 30/50/70% chance to evade attacks.

OHNOESPLZ! (Ultimate, Active) - The culmination of Lord Phailhard's mastery with UPHAIL. A counter increases every time he uses his spells and depending on the number of times he has used his abilities without dying, this spell will do the following:

0-4: Due to his age, Lord Phailhard breaks his back and has his movement speed reduced by 90%. However, enemy units take pity on him and leave him alone. Lasts for 15 seconds.

5-9: The enemy makes the mistake of calling Lord Phailhard an old man and hurts his pride, resulting in a reduction of 12 to his strength. The initial hurt is replaced by anger however and he gains 500 bonus damage for one attack. The strength lost lasts for 4 seconds.

10: The ultimate PHAIL. Lord Phailhard unleashes the true power of UPHAIL. Lord Phailhard calls upon a sacred ubersplat, dealing damage 10000 damage to all nearby enemies. However the complicated ritual for calling the ubersplats makes him trip and accidentally stab himself in the heart with UPHAIL, killing him.

Level 9

General Info

Abilities

Cuddles the Ghoul

Icon :
BTNGhoul.png

Model :
ghoul.gif

Lore : Ah, Mr. Cuddles. Once a cute bear, he spent most of his life with the mortals in Lordaeron. He lived in peace and prosperity with the humans, until the time when disaster strikes, that is, when the Orcs came and razed everything, and he was rebirthed as this hideous creature while retaining his dreadful memories. On his rebirth he heard that the Orcs will now raze Ashenvale. Now, vowing for vengeance, he traveled to Ashenvale, and there he stood as protector, not wanting any more casualties from the blood stained Orcs.

Ability 1: Way of the Bear

BTNDOCMasterTraining.png

His old fighting style, concentrating in balanced offense and defense.

Active :
BTNDeathPact.png

When activated, its first attack will cause a stun to the a target. Surrounding enemies will be slowed. This active has x cooldown.

Persistent Effect :

Increases his attackspeed by x% and each attack increases his armor by x until it reaches its peak, which is x.

BTNAdvancedCreatureAttack.png

Ability 2: Way of the Ghoul

His newly found style focuses on barbaric offense and gives no bonuses to defense.

Active :
BTNDeathCoil.png

When activated, you will have x more movement speed for x seconds, and x% lifesteal. This active has x cooldown.

Persistent effect :

Each attack will tear down the target's x armor and translate it to x damage. However, this will also reduce self armor by x.

BTNAdvancedStrengthOfTheWild.png

Ability 3: Way of the Wild

His inner instinct, his inner warrior is his way of the wild. It uses defensive mechanisms to survive the deep jungle.

Active :
BTNGolemThunderClap.png

He will dodge the first attack/spell/projectile that hits him, and turns that into armor. Active has x cooldown. Bonus disappears after cooldown.

Persistent Effect :

Blocks x% of incoming damage, but reducing his damage input by x%.

PASBTNBattleRoar.png

Ability 4 ( Ultimate ): Inner Beast

Passive : Gives out +x health, +x damage and +x armor. Increases efficiency of skills.

Bear : Gives x% health regeneration

Ghoul : Gives x% armor penetration

Wild : Gives x% reduced damage ( before blocked )

NOTE :
The ultimate will increase the efficiency of the Actives, while leveling the base skills will increase its persistent effect.
The icons in the active slots of skills is the button to activate the effect. So that, the said icon will cooldown instead of the stance. Its the " 5th skill ". As you can see it changes per stance.
All of the stances' will cooldown when the player selects one.

Hero's ID :

-load 133769

Last edited:
Level 10

Hong Liu

The Panda Loner

icons_2530_btn.jpg

[self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btngeomancerpanda-56557/]Icon[/self]
models_1393_screenshot.jpg
[self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/pandaren-geomancer-norinrad-47609/?prev=search%3DPanda%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20]Panda[/self]

Lore

D

eliver wine , entertainer at other alcoholics and practicing way of warrior panda. That's his job when he still a kid. His father teach him to become brave if you're in danger. He promised to his father to practice more to become a warrior. One day his father wake him up. He hear shouting voice and sounds of swords. He looked at the window and he see a battle in town. His family tried to escape and his father accidentally spotted by Orcs. Yeah Orcs invade their town. His father get killed by Grunt and his whole family died. He succesfully escaped and cry whole day. He remember his promise to his father. A Old Panda saw him and helped him. Many years have passed he lived with Old Panda and practiced to become a Martial Artist. Many years have passed and Orcs found a small village of Panda's. They invaded it again,Hong Liu fight with other Panda Warriors. They lose at the battle. After that battle Hong Liu travel alone along the road.

Abilities

Ability 1 : War Stomp
Hong Liu would stomp at the area where he standing and damaging units around him and stun for 8 second.
Damage
Level 1 ~ 50
Level 2 ~ 100
Level 3 ~ 150
Level 4 ~ 200
Ability 2 : Drink Ale
Hong Liu learned this from the Old Panda. Hong Liu wouldn't able to control himself for 6 Seconds. After 6 Seconds he would having an additional damage.
Damage :
Level 1 ~ 6 Sec. Unable to Control : 100 Dam. ~ Additional Damage : 50
Level 2 ~ 6 Sec. Unable to Control : 200 Dam. ~ Additional Damage : 70
Level 3 ~ 6 Sec. Unable to Control : 300 Dam. ~ Additional Damage : 90
Level 4 ~ 6 Sec. Unable to Control : 400 Dam. ~ Additional Damage : 110
Ability 3 : Fire Ball
An Fire Ball will appear in his mouth that damages the selected area.
Damage :
Level 1 ~ 100 Damage
Level 2 ~ 200 Damage
Level 3 ~ 300 Damage
Level 4 ~ 350 Damage
Ability 4 : Martial Artist Style
Hong Liu would uses his Martial Arts rage. He will damage the unit that will target. He attack 250% speed. Lasts for 10 Second.
Level 1 ~ 100 Damage per second.
Level 2 ~ 160 Damage per second.
Level 3 ~ 180 Damage per second.
Level 4 ~ 200 Damage per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.