• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero-Defense: looking for new hero ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm customizing a X Hero Siege, and what do create new heroes for the fun. Thus I am looking for ideas of ability sets.

Here are the ideas I got this far:
- Set of poison/dot abilities & stacking-buffs
- Set of rune (or tree) placement abilities (each rune having a zone effect)
- Manufacturer or temporary items (and maybe with 1-2 pets with an inventory)
- A hero with 2-3 switchable forms. Each form with its set of elemental spells (something similar to Invoker in Dota ?)
- A hero without normal attack, only low CD spells

Any of you got ideas of original ability-sets ? :)

Level 14
A hero that have only one actual attack which is a spell and it can cast varied spells that affects the next casting of the attack spell and you can possibly apply any combination of modifiers to the attack spell.

A stationary hero that creates peasants which can build stuff such as barracks or farms or income buildings and unlock technologies in function of its level.

An agility based hero with no abilities and with quickly growing characteristics or which can wear an unlimited amount of items.

Status
Not open for further replies.