• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Idea Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey hive :)

I've been working on a hero defense and its going pretty well I'll be opening a development thread along with a beta launch soon. I'm Practically done, all i need now are hero ideas. Here's a list of heroes I already got along with their spells, I need help to fill in the blanks and add some new heroes. Spell ideas can be suggested as a basic spell or custom spell. Model suggestions are also welcome, not bigger then 50kps though. Normal abilities have 4 levels each, ultimates have 3. Only 1 passive ability per hero.

Dwarven Sniper
Incendiary Bombs
Enhanced Vision
Sharpshooter Aura
Sentry Fortification
Note: He already has a passive ability + ultimate.
Model: Rifleman
Psychic
Psychological Breakdown
Mental Analyzation
Mental Control
Psychic Vortex
Model: Blood mage (Kael)

Ancient Golem
Shock Ripple
BLANK ------------
Golem Protection Aura
BLANK ------------
Note: He already has a passive ability.
Model: Battle golem
Time Wizard
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
Model: N/A
Arcane Archer
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
Model: Sylvanis

I'll edit this post as I progress accepting\making new ideas. +rep for all relevant ideas, +rep & Credits for all used ideas.

Thanks.

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Psychic
BLANK ------------
BLANK ------------
Mental Control
Psychic Vortex

I'm going to add in the blanks..

Psychic
Psychological Breakdown
Mental Analyzation
Mental Control
Psychic Vortex

SIDE NOTE: Since the spell field s already full, i can't add this in but I'll put it here in-case you like it: Predictability

Level 8
New Heroes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill Add some more if you want them...just tell me...

If you use the Spells give credit to the maker of those spells:thumbs_up:

Level 6
Lightning Fiend
----------------------Spell----------------------
Lighning Strike : cone-AOE damage
Unstable Electric : target allied, give rage and remove debuff, target enemy get stun and remove buff
Electroshock : Every Lightning fiend get attacked, attacker will get reduce AS&MS
Lightning Wrath : Massive AOE damage

Devourer
----------------------Spell----------------------
Arcane Devoure : same as Feedback, must activate first
Corpse Devoure : Get +armour every killing, have max stack
Flesh Devoure : Active lifesteal (like vampiric potion)
Release Devoured : Sacrifice some HP to get double damage, autocast

Level 31
hmm, For the time Wizard, Maybe a Time Stop : Stop time in a target area.

Ancient Golem :
Roll : Transforms golem into a Round Rock, Increasing his movement speed, but make him Unable to attack. When an enemy unit comes near him, he get pushed and takes X damage.

Rock Cyclon : Golem summons 3 rocks that turns around him, when the golem attack an enemy unit, on of the rock will go explode on the attacked unit.

Level 13
Fallen Angel:

Model: either angel from forum or avatar of vengeance from wc3

Spells:

Night's embrace: Giving bonus damage and splash attack during night (passive)

Overhelming shadows: Creates a cloud of shadows at a location making the units in it miss their targets and move slower. (base on cloud use the dark cloud from the forum)

Corrupting lightning: Deals initial damage and damage over time to 1 unit. if the unit dies while nder the effect it explodes dealing damage to enemy units around.

Black soul: Transforms into a huge daemon. (best is voidwalker with vertext color 0 0 0 )

Level 2
Shailria
Deathwarder

Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/shadowpriestessv3-blp-164225

Spells:

Flash of Darkness: Hits a unit for X health and bounces to [2.4.8.15] nearby units, dealing Y% less damage on each hit.

Shadowy Rejuvenation: A vortex of shadow swirls around the Deathwarder, healing friendly units inside the vortex for X health every 3 seconds for Y seconds. Not channeled.

Dark Hastening: Calls upon the power of the shadows to aid the Deathwarder. 5 infusions of darkness imbue the Deathwarder with speed, increasing movement speed by X and health regeneration by Y. Any friendly units with in Z range of the Hastening also gain A% of the health regeneration.

Eclipse: [ULTIMATE -- PASSIVE] The Deathwarder blots out all light within an X range, giving her a Y% chance to dodge all melee attacks. Any unit caught within the Eclipse takes Z damage as a disease. Every 5 seconds the unit stays in the Eclipsed area, there is a 25% chance that it will be Feared, and lose [10.25.50] armor, A% attack speed, and B% damage for C seconds.

Level 4
Ancient Golem
Shock Ripple
BLANK ------------
Golem Protection Aura
BLANK ------------
Note: He already has a passive ability.
Model: Battle golem

here are my suggestions for the Ancient Golem.

Tremor:
whenever the Golem kills a target unit, it stores the units life essence. The Golem could then release the collected essences to create a Tremor. Slowing down movement speed by x% X Essences stored. Slow Lasts for x seconds X Essences stored.

War Mode: - Ultimate
when activated the Golem would switch into battle mode. The golem would grow in size. Gains bonus x damage and Gains x attack speed. But The Golem loses its movement speed by x%.

Status
Not open for further replies.