• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Hero Factory.POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi it is I, u can give ideas for heros that dont have a hero blizz model file please.. also describe it abilities and dont make it overpowered.

the next format:

hero name
abilities
x1
x2
x3
x ultimate
x basic sealed double passive effect, or basic activable whit passive effect.

give ideas for all races heros and creep heros..also i accept abilities ideas like crit poison for units: an unit whit poison have a chance to make an strike that adds a second poison that does xtime damage tan normal poison.

Level 10
okay I'm gonna post something so you aren't getting bored for a couple of hours:

Hero Idea to an Ancient of Lore. (I know it's warcraft model, but not a hero)
- he's got a know-it-all profile, and his ultimate is already made, it's a skill stealing ability.

Also to the Chaos Rider.
- a fanatic, someway suicidal, warrior.

And the Sludge Minion.
- a nasty, stinky and horrible piece of slime that can divide itself and put itself together back.

thanks.

yes sorry^^ the thing is that i wasn't planing to discuse whit Stas girl but wathever....i accept any hero ideas.
Here is one :

Hellhound (Blue felhound added hero glow)

-Mana Burn: please everyone know this power

-Roar of Deception: Reduces the attack speed by x% and degenerates mana by x per second.

-Devour magic: Devours Magic in a target area restoring mana and life to the hellhound and dealing damage to summoned unit

-Dark rebirth: Reencarnation other art and the hero rebirths wht 666 hit point and 60 of mana if the hero survives 25 seconds he will be reborn again.

And the Sealed Hellhound Bless: When the hero dies spawn 2 fel stalkers, also passively adds feedback and gives him chaos attack..all the demon heros have chaos attack..

as u see if the hero dies. and dies he will have a lot of fel stalkers also his powers let space for more agility and strenght

This is the format to post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.