• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a melee map..but someething more

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im new but i have an idea of a map...it is to make a huge melee map whit a lot of new hero..whit a good art of course..and adding new technologies some references to other games and movies like diablo or hell.boy, as also the heroes will have some of the normal power of blizz and some modifies and a basic unit power but whit hero atributte like the hero i made the hellhound the basic power is hellhound bless that adds him feedback and when he dies spawn two fel stalkers and it fits good whit the resurection i added...the thing is that my machine or the editor i have doesn't accept new icons so i made i new icons...very good i can say..but i need to know if the icons work so if someone can help me...i make the icons and i give it to that person and that person can upload it for me and give me some credit..someone can help? i would make some model files but i dont have the programs i need.

a also u can give me some ideas for the heros.. im making the hero based in the mobs also to make a hero for any race an mob and i can also add new modelfiles for new heros.. as an example the hellhound is the hero of the fel stalkers ..or the Dark Mage hero of the renegade mages them powers are chain lightning,hex in polymorph art, illusion, the illusion power is very usefull and death and decay..any idea u can give me would be good.

yes iwas planing to separate and add races like blood elves,dwarves,nerubians,satyrs,naga,trolls,tauren,orc,humans,undead,night elves,demons, draenais and may be gobblins as an extra im planing to add mercenary camps whit all the creeps no more than lvl 6 and upgrades for it and balancing it of course and also 1 or two heros per creep race, also im planing to replace all the draenai files for hive draenai models..and a lot of new non triggered powers..however when it be ended anyone will feel free to modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.