• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the hero factory...2.jeje-add ideas for HEROS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey add some ideas for heros coherent ideas please for the map a melee map..but smething more, down. this heros are meant for a melee map as also non triggered abilities would be good.there is an example the better hero a be made by now the Hellhound as a reference to hell.boy has mana burn,black arrow,devour magic and dark rebirth (resurection other art) and hellhound bless as a basic non-hero ability that adds feedback and spawns 2 fel stalkers in it death what fits good like reference to hell.boy and resurection.

Level 12
Heroes?

Golden Boy
-Manifest Prosperity-Trades mana for Gold
-Transmute-Kills target at turns it into gold
-Invest-Is a buff, For every time that unit kills and gets a bounty from it, you get 1 gold
-Capitalism Aura-If a unit dies around you, you get gold as well as your enemy

Level 12
Formula1 really likes givin his ideas away XD

I used to try keeping them to myself :D
And giving away Idea I knew would help people....

THen I got to the point I realized....
I may never make a map...
So now I'm giving everything away like..... um.... Kandy on halloween....

yes i also have another hero that adds resources..the dark night bassed in garithos model it is a bandit hero has shockwave,divine shield,feral spirit and transmute..but what makes him win money is the pillage i add that when he attacks units and buildings he gets resources..as a basic ability..whithin shadow meld to improve the hero.

Level 12
a and a tip if someone are going to use transmute on a melee map i normally balance it to factor of 1.25 of gold..and balance critical s, and evasion.

Interesting...
How do u balance Critical?
I've been concerned with the fact that Critical Strike when gotten to high points in agility gets to be much stronger then most other attacks, that and bash (especially bash actually)....

What kinda Theme do you want as heroes?

well depends u can make a crit bash, to be more balanced only multiplicate damage by 2, or u can add more time stun to bash, however it depends of the hero if the hero is an assasin like the blademaster it is well because his attacks are one single target..exepting the ultimate, however changue the evasion to 11% by level in relacion to curse and crit i add 5% of chance to the normal and make other critical for other units.

Status
Not open for further replies.