• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WW3: Nuclear Sunrise v1.34

Wellcome to World War 3 Nuclear Sunrise, the most well-succeded attemp to bring a real-life war simulator into Warcraft 3. With over 26.000 downloads over the world*, this map brings to you all the tension of a global-scaled conflict in a possible reality not far from ours.
*The Hive and Epic War downloads.

Game Features:

- Over 110 real tanks, aircraft, and naval units with realistic models. Each tank/aircraft has a real fully detailed information about it. On every game version, new units are avaliable.
- Over 100 countries avaliable to be captured/destroyed.
- Epic battles.
- Reallistic Air Combat.
- Nuke your enemies!
- or build Anti-Missile shields towards your nation to prevent it.
- Average AI for computer players that allows begginers to get learn how to play.

Thanks for playing.

Check our hosted forum and discuss, report bugs, give suggestions about this map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f601/
Thanks the Hive Workshop staff for hosting the forum.

OPEN SOURCE
I'm not a selfish person. Since Blizzard extended the max filesize limit to 8mb, map is no longer protected. You can modify this map as you wish, or use the systems included on this map on a map of yours, but dont forget to give me credits for all systems, and read the comment file explaining the rules of how to edit/republish this map. As long you follow these rules, you don't need to ask me authorization.

Fuck imageshack! They have deleted my pics! I will upload new ones soon.

If you want to play with AI, dont use more than 2 computer players or game will lag like hell (Blame wc3 engine!). That happens because this map has epic battles with hundreds of units on each side, and when an AI orders too many units to advance/move/retreat, game lags, and theres no way to fix it. But I can assure you: If you play on solo against 2 computer players, the game is still funny and can last very long.

Keywords:
World War, Modern Warfare, Nuclear, War
Contents

WW3: Nuclear Sunrise v1.34 (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: No bugs found. The models are very nice, and you did an excellent job on the map of the world!
Level 27
I have an idea: separate oil and money. Oil is being used for your economy, units. Cash is used for everything and you can get it from taxes. You can sell or buy oil. Some countries dont have oil, but they have lots of tax income, and others are poor, but have oil. If one country gets oil and lots of tax income, it will become very poverfull.

Level 3
a minor fix would be to shorten the tooltips for units to make them more noob-friendly like this:
e.g
M1A2 Abrams - Hotkey [#]
Category: Main Battle Tank
Effective against: # and #
Vulnerable against: # and #
Description: blah blah blah blah...(make it short so that the tooltip doesnt reach all the way to the top lol; cause i doubt anyone has the time to read an entire paragraph. just summarise the descriptions)
Avaliable Targets: Ground

and for abilites add "Cooldown: # seconds." at the bottom?

tbh i dont care how long it takes for 1.26 to come out. the longer the wait, the better the end result (well...who knows? ^^)

Last edited:
Thats a Nice sugestion, sgtnoobkilla.

Well, I can tell you guys the new things that are about to come on the next version:

UNIQUE INFANTRY
Like tanks and aircraft, every player has his own infant techtree. This will be the concept of the infantry:

- Soldiers: They are the main infantry units. They uses assault rifles, and can be equiped with items to make them more eficiently:
:Machineguns: - Increases damage by 5.
:Grenade Launchers: - Allows them to throw grenades over a long range.
:Flamethrowers: - Allows them to burn enemy buildings.
:Land Mines: - No need to explain.
:Snipers: - Gives them increased damage, and allow them to become invisible.
:Rocket Launchers: - Enables a secondary attack very effective against tanks.
:Mortar Launchers: - Allows the soldier to develop a mortar launcher, making it a medium ranged artillery unit.
The point of doing this is to give more utility to grunt soldiers. Like, on older versions, if your rocket soldiers got killed in combat, you would have to train newer rocket soldiers in the barracks, and send them to battlefield. Doing by this way, you have just to order an other soldier to grab the rocket launcher from the dead soldier.
There will be also some secret weapons, like:
:Chaingun: Increases damage by 40
:Biological Grenade Launcher: Replaces the Chemical Howitzers
And some quest weapons, like BFG9000, Ion Cannon, etc. (read the last paragraph)
Every regular soldier will be diferenced by country: they will have diferent uniforms and stetical diferences.

- Scouts: A light infantry, with light weapons. Almost no combat use, but has a 2x larger sight of view than regular soldiers.

- Engineers: Special soldiers. They dont have guns, but can repair damaged vehicles, build bunkers, tank barriers, plant explosives, and detect land mines.

- Special Units: Every country will have one diferent special unit. USMC, Commandos, Terrorists, etc...

UNIQUE NAVY
As I promissed before, every player will have his own unique ships.

REALISTIC VEHICLES.
A turret system similiar with the one used in Gulf War will be added, but that doesnt means that tanks will fire while moving. That just means they will be more realistic when moving/attacking. Like, when a tank starts firing on targets, his base will not face the enemy unit, just his turret.

FUN QUESTS
An alternative mod will be added. This mod will have lots of mini-quests arround the world, that comes since geting into the egiptian piramids to find a great treasure, to stoping a mad cientist to melt the south pole with a big Ion Cannon, or stop an ex-russian general in his attemp to release the T-Virus on the world. lol
But as I said, these things will be optional. The host will able to choose if he wants to let these quests on (and having a funny different game), or off (and having a serious war game).

Level 27
Yay! Fun quests! But I think there will be one problem with infantry: First you need to train, then equip... maybe you should make few quick picks that would be just like ordinary infantry, but already would have those weapons? Like: demolitionist (rocket launcher and land mines) or commando (sniper and grenade launcher), just so it wouldn't take too much time for players too train army. Oh, and maybe you should also add: repair kit, medicines, satchel charges, radio, supplies and GPS...
And for fun stuff: Maybe you should add lots of things that you could invent or build by yourself? Like in that "Fun mode", you will have a mad scientist's lab or something...
And crazy guns: T-virus drop (Drop on enemy city and make it spawn infected zombies), tesla coil, teleport, toilet bazooka (joke :D), energy katana, gravity gun and... king's Arthur's sword! :D

Level 6
uhhmm........ my suggestion is in the air force could you create a cargo plane that can be loaded by bombs ex. A C-130 cargo plane maybe that can tank drop in a area or that can drop a MOAB(mother of all bombs) and that what tleno said and uhhmmm...... i notice that there are wrong spelled country names like "philipins" that must be "philippines" and "hawai" that must "hawaii". ok that's all my suggestion..... if you see any wrong in my english i am a filipino so i am not that good in english........... and another we are waiting the 1.26 i am hosting this map on LAN with my friends here......... i dont have a Garena yet but i think it will be a hit here like DotA if i host this game here in phil. I'll just waiting the 1.26 before i host it here to make sure it will spread here.

Level 3
true dat. the cargo plane idea would be a nice inclusion (would save the hassle of having to manually transport units all the time)

would it be possible to include the following:
- Mana-based ammo system for units (doesnt apply for infantry but for tanks/artillery)
- A supply convoy-like situation (as an additional game mode)? for example, allied nations in europe have a supply counter that gradually depletes over time as their units expend ammo. the allies possess superior technology and units but in turn, their units expend ammunition more quickly. therefore they rely on the US to transport ammunition to them, whereas the communist nations have slightly inferior forces (and no supply counter) but in turn have more reserves of supplies/units that can be obtained more quickly?

in this way, the communist nations could use submarines/carriers to delay or stop the ship-based convoys from arriving in europe. allied nations would then have to try and defend the convoys from communist navies.

although this mode would take away the focus from other nations (columbia, japan, etc), it would be nice if u could instead focus on ONE singular theatre of operations as an option in future versions (not 1.26 of course!).

Level 6
and i suggest that T-Virus is the most dangerous weapon it drop zombies with AI?....... and it is hostile so it will attack and infect enemy or allied unit and the AI? it spreads its virus in the whole world....... after they infect a city they will research water traveling so they can infect america if the virus i dropped in europe or asia........ 1 hit of its claw infects a unit and turn it into a zombie if the unit dies......... sounds like Wolrd War Z Delta, right?........ i have too many strategy games here so i can suggest too many things in a strategy game......

But I think there will be one problem with infantry: First you need to train, then equip... maybe you should make few quick picks that would be just like ordinary infantry, but already would have those weapons? Like: demolitionist (rocket launcher and land mines) or commando (sniper and grenade launcher), just so it wouldn't take too much time for players too train army. Oh, and maybe you should also add: repair kit, medicines, satchel charges, radio, supplies and GPS...
I personaly dont think it will take time, because you have just to train lots of infantry (just one type), and use a building attached to the barracks called Weapons Deppot, and "train" the weapons. (like, you "train" a Grenade Launcher, after 1 sec, the weapon will be droped on the ground, and you have just to collect it with your soldier. But if people want to discuss about it...

And for fun stuff: Maybe you should add lots of things that you could invent or build by yourself? Like in that "Fun mode", you will have a mad scientist's lab or something...
And crazy guns: T-virus drop (Drop on enemy city and make it spawn infected zombies), tesla coil, teleport, toilet bazooka (joke :D), energy katana, gravity gun and... king's Arthur's sword! :D
Nice weapon suggestions! hehehe...

uhhmm........ my suggestion is in the air force could you create a cargo plane that can be loaded by bombs ex. A C-130 cargo plane maybe that can tank drop in a area or that can drop a MOAB(mother of all bombs)
As DiscoHydra said in a few posts before, the russians will have a MOAB-like bomb called Tzar Bomba (yep, this bomb really exists. Its the most powerfull Nuclear Weapon ever made.) that will be droped by modified Tu-95s.

i notice that there are wrong spelled country names like "philipins" that must be "philippines" and "hawai" that must "hawaii". ok that's all my suggestion..... if you see any wrong in my english i am a filipino so i am not that good in english
thanks for reporting! it will be fixed.

and another we are waiting the 1.26 i am hosting this map on LAN with my friends here......... i dont have a Garena yet but i think it will be a hit here like DotA if i host this game here in phil. I'll just waiting the 1.26 before i host it here to make sure it will spread here.
Thanks a lot dude! =D

would it be possible to include the following:
- Mana-based ammo system for units (doesnt apply for infantry but for tanks/artillery)
An ammo system similliar to the one I added to Gulf War - Desert Storm? Best not. People went crazy with that.("OMFG!!! WhY mY uNiTs ArE nOT AttACKing?!?!? StUPiDI M@P!!")
And about the supply convoy mode, I would have to add that ammo system, and since most people are ignorant, and dont want to try to understand the game, or head the quest menu, It will be a bad idea...

and i suggest that T-Virus is the most dangerous weapon it drop zombies with AI?....... and it is hostile so it will attack and infect enemy or allied unit and the AI? it spreads its virus in the whole world....... after they infect a city they will research water traveling so they can infect america if the virus i dropped in europe or asia........ 1 hit of its claw infects a unit and turn it into a zombie if the unit dies......... sounds like Wolrd War Z Delta, right?........ i have too many strategy games here so i can suggest too many things in a strategy game......
That was exactly what I was thinking about! hehehehe...

I wouldn't add the T-Virus just yet cause it could cause a major lag issue if there's more than 300 zombies... plus a lot of people create memory leaks when they do a T-virus thing...
Nope, it wont lag because:
1) it will be as pomelito said. People woundnt control the zombies, they will be neultral hostile, and there will be no reason for people using it more than once, or twice.
2) They will not be massed. Like, instead spawning at the same time 3 zombies with 50 hp each and 3 damage, it will spawn 1 zombie with 150hp and 9 damage.

CURRENT UPDATE PROGRESS:

Infantry: 80% done
Progress: Models finished, now, i have just to make the weapons.

Vehicles: 100% done
Progress: All models now fits with the turret turning system.

Ships: 40% done
Progress: Proper icons and models added, now, I need to make the ballancing.

Fun Quests: 0% done
Progress: Dont started yet, I'm still thinking about wich quests will be added.

LIST OF FUN QUESTS TO BE ADDED (more can come):

Soviet Aliens
During the 80s, a secret soviet base was built in antartida to research alien weapons and study a crashed UFO. A soviet general called Tuthenco Skavuska guards the base. You must enter the base (only with infantry), kill the soviet soldiers, the aliens, the general, capture the UFO and the alien weapon BFG 9000.

Arthur's sword.
In this time of crisis and world war, a new king must arise to lead the people of Great Britain to the victory. He who claims the sword, will become the new king. But the stupid sword is stranded in a fucking stone, and you need the BFG 9000 to destroy the stone and get the sword.

Cuban Hideout
Osama Bin Laden was found in Fidel Castro's palace at Havana, Cuba. You must enter the palace, kill the guards and kill Osama before he launch a nuke in the US.

The God of Sun
An ancient relique was found in Togo, middle of Africa. It is a gold statue called God of Sun. You must find the secret temple, kill the guardians and find the relique in a indiana jones style. Prize: 5000 credits.

Ion Doom
A mad cientist is building an Ion Cannon inside the Hawaii's volcano to melt antartida. Stop him, and steal the cannon.

T-Virus quest
Still thinking about it. I'm open to suggestions. After you finish the quest, you can choose if you want to destroy the weapon, or use it, but remembers how deadly it is, and the zombies can kill even yourself.

Just thinking, shouldnt I ask to host this project so we could discuss it better with our own forums?

Level 27
T-virus quest: The last nazi weapon, Hitler didn't suicided, really he was infected and killed by his soldiers, so the infection wouldn't spread. How cool is this?

New weapons/stuff: Flying saucer technology, transformer robots, power armor from fallout (Or maybe "Fat man" bazooka?), brainmelter cannons, mechas, Lincoln's hat, and... an Alien egg! The same one from Alien vs. Predator movie!

Oh, and maybe sometimes it will need a teamwork of all to stop incoming apocalipse?

Level 6
uhhmmm........ the relic in the god of the sun........ the item must be helm of dominator from DotA..... wahahaha even the T-Virus cant win in that item, zombie that u controlled versus neutral hostile zombies, wahahaha but it is not right to control one zombie and spread more zombie to defend ur country, it will cause lag because a player controls a horde of zombies............. back to the fun quest, if u r just adding just ONE quest it must be the god of sun........ of course it has no connections with the other quests like the Soviet Aliens and king Arthur's Sword......... and one thing for the Soviet Aliens......... Antartica is not owned by Russia, This is the Story line for the Soviet Aliens.............

During the 80s, about 50 yrs. after the WW2 an Unidentified Flying Object crashed on antartica the US just ignore it and think that it is just a meteor came from space, because of the Vietnam war(the vietnam war ended in 1979 they are focusing on rebuilding vietnam) they just ignore it and focus on the war, and the Soviets they just ignore it too because of their war against Afgahnistan (in Dec. 24,1979-May 15, 1988) and war against the Soviet Rebels(This is not in history) so because of the Rebels are weakend because of Soviet bombing against this rebels they withraw back to Antartica(whoa......too far from russia, they should ride 5 ferry boats and a penguin to get there) the rebels saw the UFO's crash site and think that they can use it against the Soviet..........

so thats why Russia cant use the BFG 9000 early in the game, because if they can use it, they will become overpowered w/o conquering the Antartic "Rebel" Base, like cuban hideout the US dont have the control at the Nuke Bomb except they occupy it.

Level 6
Arthur's sword.
In this time of crisis and world war, a new king must arise to lead the people of Great Britain to the victory. He who claims the sword, will become the new king. But the stupid sword is stranded in a fucking stone, and you need the BFG 9000 to destroy the stone and get the sword.

Do the nuke works on this stone if the BFG 9000 can break the stone i'm sure that it is too powerful, powerful than a ICBM, i think that it cant beat by an ICBM, nothing can beat that except for Mad Scientist Ion Cannon, because it strikes from Above so it can hit it from the Skies burning it into ashes.......

and the fun quest how can it activated, is it:

A.) typing -WTF
B.) typing -Fun
C.) just triggering it if anyone gets near.
D.) none of the above =D

Level 3
I few more ideas for new wepons improvements are adding RDD aka dirty bombs. a speculative radiological weapon which combines radioactive material with conventional explosives. what means in simple term you fill a bomb with nitroglycerin and nuclear waste. this would not cause much damage but when hits a city ingame it should stop its money production because it would be evacuate for 2 mins because its covered with radio active fallout if it hits soldiers should give them a attack speed reduction and a movement speed reduction due to being covered in nuclear waste. these type of bombs would be dropped by planes.

Nice idea, brayden. I were nedding to add some new kind of terrorist weapons by someway.

pomelito123, I cant tell you exactly when the next version will come out. I could release it on the next week, but it would just have the tank turret system, new infantry and new navy, with no crazy modes implemented yet.

I need to know from everyone if I should release the map as it is, or finish the crazy modes first.

Level 6
it's just ok if there are no fun modes this time as u said there are too many changes in 1.26, so it's just right for now, there will be 1.27, 1.28, 1.29 and so on right? we need the new version now........ we're still playing 1.25 =D

Note: Ham Ham, Did u read my story at page 7 about the modes........ its just a suggestion for the fun modes.

Ok guys, so I will release the new version soon as possible. I HOPE it will be on the next weeks. I'll let the crazy quests for the next version. I still have to finish the navy, some buildings, and rewriting the tooltips as sgtnoobkilla suggested.

pomelito123, yes, I'm taking everything that people posts here in consideration when start working witht that :)

Level 6
yahooooooooo!!!!!!! the v1.26 will come out.......... i have a suggestion(again) for 1.27(whoa, too early!!!), i just play this game yesterday it is Axis & Allies: Europe i forgot who make it........ my suggestion is about the morale system, if the morale drops they can be easily forced surrender by the enemy general.......... in 1.25 if ur troops are more than ur enemy, the enemy can be forced to surrender by ur general......... so i suggest the new morale system, if the mana of an infantry or a group of infantry or even tanks reaches zero they will not run like in A&A:Europe they will still fight but if the general use its enemy surrender skill/ability (i forgot the name of the skill) they will turn into prisoners of war. so the mana will be the morale.......... my suggestion is just for the ground units. dont know if it can be used in navy........ still thinking of an idea.

EDIT:I forgot to say, Every time the unit has been hit the mana of the unit decrease.

Last edited:
Level 11
yahooooooooo!!!!!!! the v1.26 will come out.......... i have a suggestion(again) for 1.27(whoa, too early!!!), i just play this game yesterday it is Axis & Allies: Europe i forgot who make it........ my suggestion is about the morale system, if the morale drops they can be easily forced surrender by the enemy general.......... in 1.25 if ur troops are more than ur enemy, the enemy can be forced to surrender by ur general......... so i suggest the new morale system, if the mana of an infantry or a group of infantry or even tanks reaches zero they will not run like in A&A:Europe they will still fight but if the general use its enemy surrender skill/ability (i forgot the name of the skill) they will turn into prisoners of war. so the mana will be the morale.......... my suggestion is just for the ground units. dont know if it can be used in navy........ still thinking of an idea.

EDIT:I forgot to say, Every time the unit has been hit the mana of the unit decrease.

Nah a morale system will make the game to difficult besides a good player knows how to retreat.

So, as I promissed, 1.26 is here.
If you find any bug on this version, please report to me, then I'll release a 1.26b bug fix version.

The morale idea is not bad. It can be easier to know when enemy troops can be captured. I'll think about adding it on next version. Also, I removed the generals on this version. I'm still thinking about a better way to capture enemy units.

Everyone that wants an unprotected version of this map, PM me. But remember I will send a version with blank terrain.

I also removed the global weather thing, because that was generating lag.

I also added an option at the game start that allows players to choose if they want a UN vs. Commies mode, or a FFA mode.

Level 3
tool tips aren't showing other then that pretty good.

new idea for new weapons

EMP electro magnetic pulse
A emp can be caused my nukes in a very short range but it is not that hard to make a small not very effective emp they will kill processors ,cars ,computers and any thing that uses electricity it can some times even break the filament of a light bulb. if fired and lands near a city 4 units called rioters would spawn and unless stoped could cause some damage to buildings if it hits a tank the tank is fried and sits there stunned unless a engineer could get a ability that can remove the emp debuff

Mass computer virus
most 3rd world nations couldn't come up with it but with certen training terrorists could make a mass computer virus and cause some havoc. they would have a 50% susses rate due to fire walls finding it anti malware ect. also a 25% chance to get a advance warning they one is being researched

there would be 3 different kinds of a virus

virus A business computer virus is aimed at shutting down a country's business cause a city's to produce less money

virus B targets banks and online money stealing 20% of a country's money

virus C simply does nothing but acts like a detected virus and can cause some havoc because a nation prepares for nothing.
the virus would be researched from a camp and fired at a nation it has the 50% for every city for virus A the rest you click a city of target player detects color steals money
This is it for now i may post more later.

Last edited:
Level 6
I have download and tested it and i think this is a bug........... the units have no names and tooltips except for engineer, some aircraft and other special units......... the barracks can load a nuclear ICBM? and the barracks can be turn into a plutonium refinery (forgot the name) there are no technology to research so i cant use the aircraft that require Cience lv.4(spelling check: is this cience or science?) and i cant load the howitzers, another one the ICBM launchers(the sky-fury tower) dont need to load Nuclear ICBM it can fire w/o being loaded and it uses a skill "Fire Tomahawk" like in the Aircraft carrier but can hit anywhere on the map. I think you should fix this.....

Level 3
I agree with other playing something is wrong with all the tool tips. Also Some of the oil wells and towns are messed up. Like for the middle east some of return points are on ledges that cant be reached and its messes up the trucks returning. Also I never understood the U.N verse Communist when all the members of the Communist are apart of the U.N also.

brayden430, nice idea!

pomelito, does just the tooltips dont show names?
also, theres nothing wrong with the ICBMs from Missile Bases. They really can hit anywhere on the map. Maybe I forgot to mention that.
I also forgot to remove the old research things. I tell

PEOPLE, DONT PLAY THIS VERSION AND WAIT FOR 1.26b

Cotezz
"Also I never understood the U.N verse Communist when all the members of the Communist are apart of the U.N also."
The only Communist county in UN is Russia, but in the game history, it broke relationships with US and Europe. lol

Also, I'll check for the oil thing in the middle east. thanks for reporting.

Level 11
And I didn't play it yet good.

Maybe use logic sense to understand what ICBM stands for : Inter Continental Ballistic Missile. 2 words Inter Continental aka ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Well looks like I'm gonna wait for a fixed version just hope it's soon.

Last edited:
Level 3
brayden430, nice idea!

pomelito, does just the tooltips dont show names?
also, theres nothing wrong with the ICBMs from Missile Bases. They really can hit anywhere on the map. Maybe I forgot to mention that.
I also forgot to remove the old research things. I tell

PEOPLE, DONT PLAY THIS VERSION AND WAIT FOR 1.26b

Cotezz
"Also I never understood the U.N verse Communist when all the members of the Communist are apart of the U.N also."
The only Communist county in UN is Russia, but in the game history, it broke relationships with US and Europe. lol

Also, I'll check for the oil thing in the middle east. thanks for reporting.

No China, Russia, Vietnam, North Korea and other communist countries are. Russia is a permanent member of the U.N security council. Every Country in the world is apart of the United Nations. I don't think you understand what the U.N is, no offense. Not some governing body that was split between an ideology.

Last edited:
Level 6
there's nothing wrong about the ICBM, i'm just saying that the name of the skill is wrong, it says that "Fire Tomahawk" at least "Fire ICBM" so i thought that it is only a short range weapon.........

Another suggestions: Maybe you can add some rockets, missiles, bombs, dropables that can be trained from the missile base and load into an aircraft, or can be trained in plutonium base(the plutonium factory is an empty building nothing can do with it only just a requirement)........ ok that's all i'll wait for the fixed version.

I don't think you understand what the U.N is, no offense.
Yes, I do. Its a council made after ww2 to secure the human rights, bleh bleh bleh.. I just didnt know that north korea and vietnam where in the UN lol. Anyways, The "UN" name is just used in this map because I had no other fucking idea to name the group of UN and Europe, and their allies. If somebody can give a better suggestion....

there's nothing wrong about the ICBM, i'm just saying that the name of the skill is wrong, it says that "Fire Tomahawk" at least "Fire ICBM" so i thought that it is only a short range weapon.........
Thanks. nice way to warn people about it.

Another suggestions: Maybe you can add some rockets, missiles, bombs, dropables that can be trained from the missile base and load into an aircraft, or can be trained in plutonium base(the plutonium factory is an empty building nothing can do with it only just a requirement)........ ok that's all i'll wait for the fixed version.
Yes, it can replace the "Aircraft Supply Factory"

Or maybe add the AI again, one like Gulf War...
AI dont works on this map, because like in gulf a strike force of 20 soldiers and 5 tanks were enough, here to make the same effect, you need like 100 soldiers, and 20 tanks. If every computer player train 100 soldiers and 20 tanks, the game will lag like hell.