• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wurst Related Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
There are currently 3 problems for me regarding about Wurst :

1. Code copied from VS will have no indent. I wonder it is possible for hive to support VS code format (or apply auto indention to code)?

2. Wurst submission in spell section need to have source code. But at the moment it seem that you can only attach a spell preview and a map, and Wurst will requires extra file to be attached (the source code), could it have an optional file attachment (for Wurst code)?

3. Wurstscript in the code formatting is ugly (I suppose not fully implemented), would like to see better formatting support for it.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
1. Code copied from VS will have no indent. I wonder it is possible for hive to support VS code format (or apply auto indention to code)?
Is it indented with tabs or spaces? What BB codes are you using?
2. Wurst submission in spell section need to have source code. But at the moment it seem that you can only attach a spell preview and a map, and Wurst will requires extra file to be attached (the source code), could it have an optional file attachment (for Wurst code)?
Sure. Which file extension is standard for wurst?
3. Wurstscript in the code formatting is ugly (I suppose not fully implemented), would like to see better formatting support for it.
If you extend GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter :: Home we can integrate it easily.
I think after we change to XenForo 2, we will actually be using this instead highlight.js so to future proof, you can integrate with that too.

Level 11
Is it indented with tabs or spaces? What BB codes are you using?
In VS, all are spaces (tabs will convert to spaces too), BB codes I'm currently using is [code=wurst][/code], but even so, directly copy and paste the code will also have no indention.

Sure. Which file extension is standard for wurst?
File extension standard for Wurst is ".wurst"

If you extend GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter :: Home we can integrate it easily.
I think after we change to XenForo 2, we will actually be using this instead highlight.js so to future proof, you can integrate with that too.
Well, can't really reply you since I lack related experience for it. I gotta summon the Wurst developer @Frotty to answer for it.

Level 23

I don't know geshi, but if you send me the current grammar I can perhaps extend it.
However, for our own page we use Prism which I prefer over highlight.js you can find the grammar here: wurstscript.github.io/wurst.js at master · wurstscript/wurstscript.github.io · GitHub

Status
Not open for further replies.