• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wsm Heroes Wars 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Wsm Heroes Wars v1.3

Created By : Wsm Team
Direct By : Musa Dudushi

Keywords:
MusTy Sh0w
Contents

Wsm Heroes Wars 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
11:30, 12th Mar 2011 -Kobas-:
Level 10
Reasons why people wouldn't download this map:
  1. The description doesn't say anything at all about the map.
  2. It cannot be played in multiplayer due to its large filesize. Maximum filesize for multiplayer is 8 MB.
  3. We have no idea who you are. For all we know, you could have stolen this map.

It might be a better idea to upload maps like these to www.epicwar.com next time instead of the Hive.

Or, improve these types of maps.

Level 6
Tried chuck norris. I had no fun killing creep and I got despaired just seeing the skills. Killed 4 creeps and won the game.

I'm not even touching this map again. Map seemed to be pretty boring killing creeps. with boring terrain.

I won't do a constructive comment since I'm disapointed enough to not care.

I'll stick to Improve Description.

Level 7
It's not a pretty sight, read if you dare.

Total breakdown of WSM Heroes Wars 1.3:
Description doesn't exist, I expected a hero war type map where hundreds of creeps rushed mindlessly to their doom, it is instead a hero arena type map in the category of Miscellaneous and most people won't download unless they know what it's about and what it's like inside the game.

The game lobby itself the teams are unbalanced, you have team one and team two with three players each, then teams three and four with only two players, makes it nearly impossible for three or four to win in a full house, which is also impossible to have at the moment, the maximum file size for a multiplayer map is 8 MB, you have 12.09MB, which is 150% too large.

The game: 1/5
Heroes are abundant, so are skins, you have like a hundred heroes, most are just imported skins and hero names to match, nothing original. I selected the sheep and it had immolation, blink, polymorph and healing wave, as well as another skill I didn't even bother to look at, keep consistency of skills between heroes instead of just throwing a random ability to a hero... why would a sheep ignite itself on fire? That doesn't make any kind of sense at all. I didn't see fit to stay past the time it took me to look over the heroes and make a selection then see the skills, in that time I got a random event that said "Time to Die" and then suddenly my poor little sheep of awesomeness died. People don't like random events like that, if you suddenly die and the other team gets a counter, makes it unfair unless they all can vote to enable a 'hardcore' mode, for a better example of random events see the map called Random Arena (I can't remember who it's by).

Terrain: 1/5
Terrain is flat with trees placed and a few other doodads that make it rather unattractive to the eye. Doodads as well as some uneven terrain would provide a little bit of a more natual feel, such as corpses and remains to give it the 'arena' look.

Tooltips and gameplay: 1/5
The game is a generic hero arena, which most I have found to lack proper abilities, items or anything else to make it enjoyable, tooltips lack any good descriptions as well as good abilities to describe. I would suggest giving serious though into heroes and abilities before releasing an update or another map like this.

Overall rating 1/5, voted for rejection.

Last edited: