• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Wars 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Your Tribe has been at war with the other tribe for a long time.But both of you villages blew up! So rebuild you village and distroy the enemy once and for all!

Made By LOLmanSUPER (Me)

Note: All units i made.

Keywords:
LOL Melee fix new bunker water ground lol :D warriors archer rawler
Contents

Gnoll Wars 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
12:20, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Can we get a description of the game besides your at war and your village blew up...

Level 8
All units I made - sounds like Yoda.
Well, the map needs a lot of improvements. The current quality of the map is not enough for aproval in my opinion.

Fix the terrain, the description, balance it ( bad work on goldmines and the positions )
and maybe it get aproved once.
But its only my opinion.

So - don´t give up the work. =)

{EDIT}
And one suggestions. Update the map with the "UPDATE" button, not with "Upload a new map"

-
Follow the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

An altered melee featuring a new gnoll race and a war between 2 of their villages.

[+]I liked the terrain a lot, nothing to comment there.
[+]About its balance i can't say much...it looked fine.
[+]Your new race seemed ok, but my opinion is that you have to improve a bit more.Buildings didn't exactly match the gnoll race.
[-]Your decorator idea seemed nice but you certainly have to make him able to construct more doodads and by the way construct them properly cause right now their construction stops at 1/50 hitpoints.You should also a detonate abilty to him.
[-]You don't have a proper description and you also have a few typos in your map.One of them even in the loadscren!
[-]AI didn't do anything than gather gold.That is certainly not very good.
[-]Map file size seemed big for a melee map.

Overall rating:2/5
I would suggest you to develop your race more, you can replace your buildings with others that would match the gnoll race better.
~ r3