• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] World Of Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
World Of Elements

- Made by Shido_ltsuka -
  • Map category: RPG
  • Playable map size: 480x480
  • Map feature: Save-Load (still don't have item protection :( and save txt). No single player.
  • Number player: (Min: 2 - Max: 10)

You start as a Steve(not from minecraft o_O) which is was exiled in Pluto. However, one night during the campfire with other Steves. A gate that saying:
- My child, you have suffer how many pain and depressing. I saw this light will recover what you did pay before. Now come to my gate -

Later that, you have step in a planet which is farway to Pluto.
You are now in MakeMakes.

When you powerful enough, you decide to pick karma and learn elemental power if you go to master from one to two elemental.
Screen shot:

Icelivana: Capital of MakeMake, Where first human appear, now in peaceful. Where chosen one start their journey.
Nerutica: Creature under the ocean make civilization here.
Sandinara: Earth will sometime turn sand, their citizen are get used hot condition.
White Union: They are royal spirits as all sin have give a chance to fix.
Worgen Clan: There used to be war aganist human, however as one part protect land of MakeMake
Hidden Force: Where anti-heroes born here as just do for living.
Icydrago: King of Ice, who only appear in special condition.
Shadows Force: First human betrayed as decide to stay with curse and plague around will against everything on their way.

*(these are just Easter Egg, not include in actual story)
Preview 1.png
Preview 2.png

Attachments

• WOE0.09a-alpha.w3x
    19.4 MB · Views: 137
  • Preview 3.png
    Preview 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • Preview 4.png
    Preview 4.png
    964.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Level 5
I like the looks of this, howver you need to describe more details like lore, characters, story, etc.

Level 3
Haha, I can translate into Chinese version to our national official platform play! The game will be a lot of people play, similar to some English version of the map translated into Chinese in our Chinese world of Warcraft official platform played. I'd like to have a Chinese version.

Level 32
Haha, I can translate into Chinese version to our national official platform play! The game will be a lot of people play, similar to some English version of the map translated into Chinese in our Chinese world of Warcraft official platform played. I'd like to have a Chinese version.
Uhm... I can't since you know, I can't get you map to translate since Chineses usually ripping a lot.
"(I'm not saying like racist or something)"

Status
Not open for further replies.