• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I get a weird error every time I delete abilities from the object editor. It only happens when I delete 3 abilities. If I delete ability 1, nothing happens. Ability 2, nothing happens and then ability 3, BAM ERROR :

151783-albums338-picture8342.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this or what is causing the problem?

Thanks.

Level 12
You'll need to provide a little more information than "I crashed by deleting 3 abilities guys".

What abilities? Custom? Vanilla? What editor are you using? What version? Have you tried reinstalling? Etc.

Level 17
You mean it's always the third ability or always the same ability?

Always the third ability that I delete.

You'll need to provide a little more information than "I crashed by deleting 3 abilities guys".

What abilities? Custom? Vanilla? What editor are you using? What version? Have you tried reinstalling? Etc.

The abilities are custom. It doesn't matter what 3. It is like the WE has a cap on how many abilities I can delete. If I delete 2 abilities and then restart the WE I can delete another 2, but the third one always makes it crash, and it is only for abilities.

I use WE Unlimited. I uninstalled it and tested it with normal WE and it still crashed. I also downloaded NEWGEN WE and it still crashed.

Level 18
He said the WEU words! Run for your lives, it's going to be a terrible problem!!

Didn't anybody tell you that WEU is crawling with issues? It wouldn't surprise me if that would be the cause of your problem. JNGP also has a bunch of stupid problems.

I think you should copy everything to a new map in the regular WE if no other solution comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.