• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Will this simple trigger cause desync?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
It's very useful for when you send voiced transmitions out in a cinematic but still allow your player to have control of his units, it basicaly stops other sounds interfering and overlapping your sound transmittion.

Thanks for your advice but would feel better if someone could give me a 100% answer, I k now you have to be careful what triggers to use in a "get local payer" function otherwise it can cause a desync but I just hope setting up volumn channels won;t?

Level 7
So you must have Maker's presence to convince you eh ? :/

lol its not that it's just you seemed unsure in your answer, I've has some trouble with get local player function causing de-syncs in the past so needed to be sure :)

That trigger does not cause desync. If you run it at map init it might since it starts a global timer, but otherwise no.

I'm not using it in a map init, thx maker! Would give you rep but won't me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.