• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why have all the mod nameplates become un-shined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged in earlier today, and saw that mods names were unshined for some reason. I dismissed it as my comp acting up. but I logged in two times later, and both had the same thing happening. If this is just me, then :oops: . but if it's not, whats goin on? :? . im just curious. a butterfly. floating. loodedoodeedoo.

feel free to lock this if it's just me. :roll:

Level 3
Believe it or not... Darky is going to University. You can't expect him to be able to pay for this time forever, can you? Real life is much more important than a site and I don't blame him.

Of course real life is more important... But it's still sad :cry:

Level 6
It is an April Fools Joke!
-.-
:roll: Its obvious, as it was posted on April 1.
Yup, the moderator name colors have disappeared. Darky musta done something, or this is a site bug.

And don't make any models base on a Blizzard April Fool's joke again, you'll waste you efforts :p.

Level 12
I don't edit posts, DeadDog. And besides, I know the majority of this site well enough to know about being sarcastic. And besides, I was joking on my post. People who took the joke too serious like Daveman are probably ignorant of how sarcastic people on the internet can act.

Status
Not open for further replies.