• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why does my map doesnt work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello, i am working on a map, but now i have a problem that i cant solve actually.

The problem is that one or two trigger for player 2 dont work, but work for player 1.

And i set some units at brown color, but they spawn grey ( because i set they spawn for player grey )

So i ask you to help me why my map don't work ( it worked but now it don't )

Thanks for helping me !

Ah and yes, my map is in french, but if ur WE is in english, i think the trigger action will be too, so i think u will understand easy the trigger, but not the text.

Thanks !

Attachments

• base builder defense 0.60.w3x
    420.2 KB · Views: 55

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The triggers are not functionally the same. "declencheur delete bleu" tests if the group is empty while "declencheur rouge delete" does not.

Removed units are not automatically removed from the unit groups they reside in. Instead they return as "null" when you iterate the group.

Level 2
So, if i understand what you're saying, i need to delete the custom script in my blue trigger ?

Level 2
I have try with group is dead, but still aint working, something is wrong, and i already delete them from the group in the "wave end check"

And my units doesnt go to brown when i set them to

Status
Not open for further replies.