• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who would you like to see in the WarCraft movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Now that we know when the WarCraft movie will take place who would you like to see in it?

For those of you who don't know the WarCraft movie will be about Durotan and Lothar.

For me the biggest character during this time is Aegwynn and I'd love to see her featured in the film. As for the Horde side since I know we're going to see Durotan I'm really hoping that we'll get to see Draka since I've never in game seen Blizzard trying to really portrait a female orc so it would be rather interesting to see. Not to mention that she's Thralls mother so letting everyone know what kind of character she is would be great in my opinion.

Level 24
Aha. Sounds boring. Buu. I wanna see my favorite characters from Warcraft 3. Illidian? Arthas? Uther? Maiev and other shit there are.

There is a high chance you might see Uther since he was one of the original paladins. As for Illidan and Maiev, doubtful, he is during this time period on Kalimdor that has yet to be discovered by humans and orcs.

We might end up seeing Arthas as a child but I doubt we'll see much of him.

Level 37
There is a high chance you might see Uther since he was one of the original paladins. As for Illidan and Maiev, doubtful, he is during this time period on Kalimdor that has yet to be discovered by humans and orcs.

We might end up seeing Arthas as a child but I doubt we'll see much of him.

What about Thrall and that X Hellscraem whatever name was?

Level 24
What about Thrall and that X Hellscraem whatever name was?

Grommash Hellscream could most definitely pop up since he is an adult at this point, as for Thrall, we might see him as a baby but I wouldn't expect too much from him, his father might mention him a few times since Durotan is one of the protagonists of this film.

Level 4
Well a couple of things, first of all, Footsoldiers armoured and armed like the ones in-game, epic, dramatic and action-packed battle scenes and Alliance's Knights crushing the Horde's Grunts

Level 24
Well a couple of things, first of all, Footsoldiers armoured and armed like the ones in-game, epic, dramatic and action-packed battle scenes and Alliance's Knights crushing the Horde's Grunts

Don't worry I think we'll see plenty of both sides crushing each other. ;)

Level 3
hi all guys I'm new to the forum and I do not control too well the English as such I am from Venezuela but let me say that I LOVE everything about the fantastic world of Wacraft and tell me that I did not love also play custom campaigns I send my regards to them and Turnro Aeroblyctos create major campaigns and very original stories.

I know I am back among other things but I join you in that I share with you the passion for the world of warcraft and I would like to learn more about it.

I played several games of Blizzard read the great stories of warcraft and the basics of it.

dear friends. I would also learn how to create many campaigns also Aeroblyctos, Turnro and all who share the same passion for it.

and commented on the warcraft movie I would like to confirm if it will be with or without actors ? also on that timeline back the same . examples :

in the great war of ancetros ? Invasion of azeroth ? . I would also like it to appear in the movie Gul'dan , and perhaps kill'yaeden, Mannoroth, Tichondrius in short orcs and wizards demons including Grom hellscream

one more thing I would like to know who else knows knowing how to speak Spanish ? xD

thanks for reading .

Level 24
hi all guys I'm new to the forum and I do not control too well the English as such I am from Venezuela but let me say that I LOVE everything about the fantastic world of Wacraft and tell me that I did not love also play custom campaigns I send my regards to them and Turnro Aeroblyctos create major campaigns and very original stories.

I know I am back among other things but I join you in that I share with you the passion for the world of warcraft and I would like to learn more about it.

I played several games of Blizzard read the great stories of warcraft and the basics of it.

dear friends. I would also learn how to create many campaigns also Aeroblyctos, Turnro and all who share the same passion for it.

and commented on the warcraft movie I would like to confirm if it will be with or without actors ? also on that timeline back the same . examples :

in the great war of ancetros ? Invasion of azeroth ? . I would also like it to appear in the movie Gul'dan , and perhaps kill'yaeden, Mannoroth, Tichondrius in short orcs and wizards demons including Grom hellscream

one more thing I would like to know who else knows knowing how to speak Spanish ? xD

thanks for reading .

I doubt we'll see much of Kil'Jaiden, Mannoroth or Tichondrius since the demons didn't really play a huge part in the first war. As regarding you question of actors here we have a list of all the actors we know of so far. The protagonists of this movie will be Durotan and Lothar so it will without any doubt be either during the first war or in the time between the first and second war since Lothar was out fighting with the Alliance during the second war and did not have Durotan as a companion, the likelihood of this movie beeing about the War of the ancient is 0.

Level 3
first of all thanks for answering. Razosh just saying that the burning legion who were corrupted orcs along with the advice of the shadows of Gul'dan agreed that the same blood covenant Mannoroth who claimed or asserted that the orcs are yours by right but in reality they are of kill'jaeden that the one who discovered the orcs and saw them as potential agents of the Burning legion to begin the invasion of azeroth, not to mention grom hellscream one of 12 chiefs who drank the blood of Mannoroth and Tichondrius also plays a role as an initiator of the same. finally possessed by Sargeras wizard Medivh opens the portal to lead the orcs to start the chaos and destruction of azeroth.

Level 24
Since this movie is probably going to be about the first war I don't doubt it since he was one of the biggest characters in the events that unfolded. Though I don't know if he will get a major role he will most definitely be in it.

And since I was hopping to see Aegwynn it's good to see someone suggesting her son. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.