• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the best spell maker in your opnion?

Who is the best spellmaker of your choice?

• Statharas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maker

• Garfield1337

• the_witcher

• serianbeast

• Lambdadelta

• defskull

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Haha, I see who orchestrated this. Man from the shadows! But I would have to say that these guys: "Blargel, Kitabatake, TheGolden[FisH], Firespell, Leopard".

They made some incredible spells back then and I still see them a lot more awesome than nowaday spell creators. Mostly because the spells they made they look awesome(but they leak a lot).

And I'm not a promoter here, I truly see some spells creators back then more awesome than today. Back then, leaks meant nothing.

Level 37
Haha, I see who orchestrated this. Man from the shadows! But I would have to say that these guys: "Blargel, Kitabatake, TheGolden[FisH], Firespell, Leopard".

They made some incredible spells back then and I still see them a lot more awesome than nowaday spell creators. Mostly because the spells they made they look awesome(but they leak a lot).

And I'm not a promoter here, I truly see some spells creators back then more awesome than today. Back then, leaks meant nothing.

Okay now that I watched the cinematic again after like 5 years I laughed all the time how poorly it was done.

Nostalgia is a curse.

EDIT:

Okay I watched the cinematic to the end and it was so pathetic. But indeed, I still have to say that back then we use a lot more effects and it was awesome.

Attachments

• ablalbab.jpg
    ablalbab.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 97
Level 37
It used to be so good, but now it's only good.
You didn't answer my question. Was it your opinion only or did someone said that it was so good?

And, haha, why need to stop our conversation right here when we're talking about the case. I mean, we both definitely aren't the spell maker around here. We just talk about the best spell makers around here.

Level 20
You didn't answer my question. Was it your opinion only or did someone said that it was so good?

And, haha, why need to stop our conversation right here when we're talking about the case. I mean, we both definitely aren't the spell maker around here.

It's my own opinion (could've been more kick-ass if you added some fog and a sky though).

I would like to vote TC.

Level 30
Whoa.. what's the voting for? Is there a best spell maker award this month?

Anyway, for me, Tank-Commander is currently makes the best and most eye candy spells here in hive so my vote goes to him...

EDIT: Very configurable spells too.. :3

No, just gathering people's opinion. Thats why it is in Off Topic d:

And also looks like many is in favor of TC...lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.