• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Best Coder You Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Ritchie and Bjarne Stroustrup are 2 of the most influential coders I know

On this site:

GhostWolf is the guy you want to have Graphics and Network programming discussions with. He's also cool in the field of game development :3
Dr Super Good is the guy you can count on when it comes to very low level matters dealing with assembler, C and even hardware itself. He'll rustle your jimmies!
Nestharus is the guy you want to consult when it comes to program design. No matter how many times I argue with him, I always find that his designs are superior to mine.
Muzzle is the guy you want to speak to when you feel like discussing Java. And penguins. Who wouldn't want to discuss penguins?
Bribe is like your cool programmer uncle. He's there when you need advice and he'll keep you on the right track. Beautiful code too c:
OffGraphic is the guy you need when you want to do malicious things :3
Ralle is the shit when it comes to web development and management :D
Maker is the innovative guy always making cool, original and very useful systems with beautiful code c:
Geries is your C potato

Me? I'm a network of neurons with reasonably good pattern recognition capabilities judging resources based on past experience, knowledge and facts. Unavoidable bias in lots of cases too.

Status
Not open for further replies.