• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the best spell maker in your opnion?

Who is the best spellmaker of your choice?

• Statharas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maker

• Garfield1337

• the_witcher

• serianbeast

• Lambdadelta

• defskull

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
perhaps this thread should be called "current top spell coders" not "best spell makers" considering most of these people only became popular recently. (you guys are not even mentioning half of the people before 2011 or 2012, or even 2009) As far as i'm concerned, Tank is one of the better spell coders.

Level 15
Sandman

sandmanpe6.jpg

A sandman made out of Misha!

Jesus4Lyf all the way.

Here's an ironic post: this forum is called off-topic :p

Hahahaha , wow that was really funny xD. my vote wont go to tankcommander, becauze somehow his spells for me are impossible to use in real gameplay, for my thinking I would use them noly in some of cinematics, to show some massive happenings. So lets say serianbeast. Why, because his spells are not done to be just bunch of effects that make u say, wow, they have really many side effects(not like spell effects then like combat effects), if you dont trust me check woa.

Level 10
Nobody suggest Nestharus ?? What a pity thing for him. . . .
(There're only six spells got Director's Cut and four of them are created by him)
cuz his spells are too hard to be understood by me

EDIT :
Tank-Commander said:
Could've been based on the phrasing - Nestharus doesn't have any spells, only systems (even if they are in the "spells" section)
Opps, sorry =.= and then my vote must changed from D.O.G. to Maker cuz D.O.G. don't even have a spell in Spell section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.