• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which race would you like to see become playable in WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
If their gonna add anymore races, it's gonna start getting crowded. So i saw, don't add anymore to the factions. Instead, make a new faction with the new races. Like a neutral faction. But, instead of being at war with the other factions, they start out neutral with both, and as such can go to either. But, as they go up, then can choose to favor one side or the other. Kinda like the two factions in Shat'rath(sp?) City.
Possible Races:
Ogres/Goblins: share a starting area, a goblin industrialist and his Ogre mercs
Pandaren: The ones from the Stonetalon Mt. colony
???Nerubians: Going to find help
???Naga: Just wanna have some surface fun

....Yeah, its a lame Idea :p

Level 26
If their gonna add anymore races, it's gonna start getting crowded. So i saw, don't add anymore to the factions. Instead, make a new faction with the new races. Like a neutral faction. But, instead of being at war with the other factions, they start out neutral with both, and as such can go to either. But, as they go up, then can choose to favor one side or the other. Kinda like the two factions in Shat'rath(sp?) City.
Possible Races:
Ogres/Goblins: share a starting area, a goblin industrialist and his Ogre mercs
Pandaren: The ones from the Stonetalon Mt. colony
???Nerubians: Going to find help
???Naga: Just wanna have some surface fun

....Yeah, its a lame Idea :p
What about Dryads and Keepers? They favor the night elves and the tauren.

Level 26
HAHAHA. Suckers. Wrath of the Lich King has NO NEW RACES.

As I wished. Blizzard has finally done something right. No new races for any of you, so unless, like me, you said that there wouldn't be any, you were wrong.

I'm right for a change! So happy....
Whoa.... you really are the first person to say that in the thread...

Level 3
Owlbears ftw
or a whole outland based side make 3 main factions - the horde - the alliance - the demons (like archimonde and the pitlords and stuff as playable characters) yay!

Level 2
maybe they just want to f*** us up with a simple trick by playing the fat dumb-asses

but what about tuskarr? and in the middle of the map there are those two islands what are they for? i think one is the gm island but the other one?

Level 36
As my friend said. He's like "Omg Death Knight is new class"

DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Death Knight and Spell Breaker classes are most likely NOT going to be added to the game, it's just a foolish rumor. The same rumor was circulating around before many of the Burning Crusade details had been released. They didn't add the new classes then, and they wont add them now.

Basically, they just upped the level cap and are adding Northrend....

Level 6
Haha. Spell Breaker. That was the second hero class the GM mentioned to me.
Alliance geared though.

Which means... DALARAN! That's right. Dalaran will be opened in preparing for the Spell Breaker class.

Level 26

DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Death Knight and Spell Breaker classes are most likely NOT going to be added to the game, it's just a foolish rumor. The same rumor was circulating around before many of the Burning Crusade details had been released. They didn't add the new classes then, and they wont add them now.

a rumor that blizzard themselves have on the site? how odd.

Level 23
Uuuh.. Death knight sounds kind of.... Undeadish, Undead are Horde, Spellbreakers only exist in the Blood Elf army thingy, Blood elf is Horde... Ok, were are those two Alliance Hero Classes? and whats so different about Hero classes from normal classes?

Level 10
They're adding them then? Both Spellbreaker and Death Knight classes, confirmed by Blizzard?

Ok yall, I watched Attack of the Show, and did say that the death knight is going to be the new race. They can summon minions, and lots of cool dark magic stuff. But to get them you must turn lvl 80 and do this epic quest that will take forever. After you beat the quest, the death knight will be unlocked and when you start out as him/her, him/her will be level 50.

Level 26
Uuuh.. Death knight sounds kind of.... Undeadish, Undead are Horde, Spellbreakers only exist in the Blood Elf army thingy, Blood elf is Horde... Ok, were are those two Alliance Hero Classes? and whats so different about Hero classes from normal classes?
Death Knights can be of any race. As for spell breakers, having a blood elf as the spell breaker unit doesn't necessarily limit the term "spell breaker" to blood elves.

Level 45
It is confirmed as of August 2007 that death knights will be a playable Hero Class in the upcoming Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Through a series of quests, you will obtain this class at a high level (possibly level 60 or 70). Blizzard made this announcement at BlizzCon 2007. The developers are planning to allow all races to become death knights.

ja.

Level 3
well it looks like im going to have to reach level 70 by the time it comes out (me just started WoW and is only level 20)

Level 11

DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

READ THE SITE FFS!!!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/

Level 36
Doesn't make sense though, to make every class and race be able to become a death knight? That's so gay, because that's all it will be at end game. Everyone will want to be a death knight, and since the death knight is supposed to be the opposite of the Paladin, it will be really retarded if it's better then all of the others...

Whatever, Blizzard has already screwed up the lore beyond recognition, so this is just something else to add to the list.

Level 23
Not only the lore they have screwed up, the chance on ever making a good warcraft IV they have trown away, they shouln't make every cool looking badass beatable in the game, and becouse every monster in the whole game already has been beaten atleast once, wich means that all the bosses are already dead, wich realy screws up just about everything...

Level 10
No Brad, remember specs? if you are a warrior and turn into a death knight fill in warrior specs. If I am wrong don't get a death knight at all and make a new character and make it level 80.

Level 3
i didnt hear anything about a spell breaker but i did hear a deathknight will be a playable class for all races (which makes sense to me since in just about everything medieval like warcraft has human necromancers and whatnot)

Level 23
Well, I don't guess they'll be in this expansion ^^ would be a bit chilly, altough, the naga have been pretty active lately.. but It would be unlikely for Murlocs to become a playable race =( people don't see the potential in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.