• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which race would you like to see become playable in WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
You can't be unexpected. We've gussed at EVERY race in the bloody game. One of us is bound to be right in the end.

PS To that guy, with the list, are you some kind of retard or something? Blizzard will not make all that new shit just so you can live out your pissy little faction dream, noob. The next expansion pack will most likely have 2 new races, one for the Horde, and one for the Alliance, or better yet, no new races at all.

Level 26
I bring pandamonium! Pandaren would definitely be cool XD. Chances are, they would be a horde race. They already developed some of the race's history with an April Fool's joke upon which the Pandaren race was created from.

Level 23
I'm sticking to murlocs, They might look dumb, but they just act believe me!!! they have gian metropopils' underwater, bigger than any city known to exist in azeroth from the land dwellers! believe me I'm not insane There is!!!! (lol^^)

Level 26
I'm sticking to murlocs, They might look dumb, but they just act believe me!!! they have gian metropopils' underwater, bigger than any city known to exist in azeroth from the land dwellers! believe me I'm not insane There is!!!! (lol^^)
If Murlocs are going to become a race, it won't be before igneous rocks =.=

Level 26
Well they might look dumb, but they just act believe me!!! they have gian metropopils' underwater, bigger than any city known to exist in azeroth from the land dwellers! believe me I'm not insane There is!!!!

Level 35
I think that the new expansions race will perhaps have some thing to do with the Greymane Wall (I think that is the name) that cuts Gilneas off from the world. That and Northrend.

Both races will have to be humanoid thus the Nerubians will not be the new race and the murlocs while having a chance probably wont either.

Level 26
WowWiki said:
The ethereals are similar to goblins, in the way their political systems work, and like the Goblins the Ethereals will support anyone who would further their profits, and oppose anyone who dare interfere with their plans. The Ethereals also share in the goblins propensity for technology, though their technology appears to be far more powerful and reliable. Ethereals possess everything from the familiar, such as transporters, to the radical, such as their eco-domes.
That leaves the problem of Alliance or Horde. I'd say since goblins are rivals of the Alliance's gnomes, they might have a chance at being part of the horde.

Level 26
I wouldn't mind seeing Blizzard juice up something entirely new, although that would probably break 1,000 rules of the WC lore history.
Although from wc2->wc3 Night Elves just appeared even though they were present in Azeroth for many many years.
--donut3.5--
They didn't "just appear". More like they were "just found". At least to us. Like the gnomes.

Level 26
lol were did the gnomes go?
Wikipedia said:
The first known point in their history given in the games is when they served in the Second War aboard flying machines and submarines. After the Second War, the Gnomes taught the Dwarves to build gyrocopters and firearms. The Gnomes served the Alliance well during the Second War, but uncharacteristically refused to send any personnel to aid their allies during the Burning Legion's invasion in the Third War. Though their designs helped turn the tide against the Legion, the Dwarves and Humans were shocked by the Gnomes' decision to withhold their courageous troops and pilots. Eventually it became known that during the outbreak of the Third War, a swarm of Troggs had attacked the city of Gnomeregan and the Gnomes were fighting to survive.

Level 23
-_-' the topic says wich you would like to have in it, not if they could actualy be in it, I could also say I want the Mountain giant to be playable, (what I do not want though but just an example) that would still be on topic, how implausible it would be it is in it... so just stop saying that they aren't coming into it, becouse I know that myself...

Level 26
I would understand Murlocs not very expectable in the WoW universe beyond creeps, because they would have to pull a whole lot of lore out of their ass to even join a side, but is there a creep race that has a strong possibility of coming into the fray?

Level 26
lets simmer down shall we this topic is what race would you "like" to see in the expansion not "what race is definatly going to appear because Blizzard always follows our suggestions".
When people make a thread called "What pet would you like to have"

replying with something like "I want a dinosaur!" or "I want a pet Micheal jackson! " Is just stupid nor would people want to or CARE to hear it, at least make your post logical.. in all honesty, this is the point that has been said many times.
Logical answers are expected. To say something like "Sammycubes would be a nice addition to WoW" would not be a post of merit.

Level 10
of course logical answers are expected, but some of these ideas are not entirely stupid.

But sometimes logical answers can be stupid and stupid answers can be logical...its all for the right timing. Even Blizzard themselfs on worldofwarcraft.com says that IF they do make new characters they would be murlocs and Naga or Panderens(sp) and Naga. Naga is definetly next.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Naga has technical problems... man... the tail... males are melee, the females are the casters... I'll throw a flare when people realize that.

And why does nobody think of Furbolgs? They have all chances of being in the Alliance. They have a female model if I'm not wrong.

Level 10
Naga has technical problems... man... the tail... males are melee, the females are the casters... I'll throw a flare when people realize that.

And why does nobody think of Furbolgs? They have all chances of being in the Alliance. They have a female model if I'm not wrong.

No no no no furbogs are smelly and dumb...my level 70 eats them for breakfest...and there half animal half human, blizzard wouldnt even think about adding furbogs until the 4th expansion(guess)

Level 23
Well they could chop off some of the naga female arms off, they could just pretend that only the spellcasters were in it (ever seen a female night elf druid in warcraft III?) and the tail... just make it the same as with the tauren, but then just one, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.