• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ah,I finaly figured what old gods,you mean warcraft gods;Blizz knows what they have wrote ,they said that demons worshiped Diablo,and that Wirt got all mixed up and was sent to WoW and Warcraft 3

Old gods,the Pantheon,Sargaeras,Ragnaros,Kil'Jaeden'Archimonde,Cenarius and many more

Level 26
Naga didn't get first place. All 11 people who voted Other intended to vote Pandaren, and everyone who voted dragon were obviously people who wanted to vote for Pandaren, but since the poll did not include Panderen, voted their second favorite race.

Well,after this post,nobody reply.
Oh? Why don't you just use your power as a mod to close this thread? Oh, that's right. You're not a mod. So...why are you telling other people what to do again? If you wanted this thread to close peacefully, why bother posting in it at all? Why not just report it and leave it instead of trying to wave around your nonexistent power?

Level 12
Exact same race, exactly, only after Quel'thalas was destroyed they renamed themselves blood elves to honor those who died. So technically yes.

Also the first part of that description really makes no sense, No high elves/blood elves remained after what garithoes tried to do, all elves were under kael at the time. Garithos purposely sent them on suicide missions, hes racist against them, so after that No elves remained in the alliance.

Level 13
I vote dwarves. I also like demons and everyhing related to them... (Satyrs, fel orcs, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.