• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Gender are You?

Which Gender are You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So does that mean we need to put up a feature that tells us whos a girl or whos a boy?

Anyway what a funny thought :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 12
Dark Dragon said: Males are better than Females!

Is it just me or is it that you don't like the life of how genders can be the same? Good lord. If I said this in front of you in person, I hope you realize how stupid your comment was.

Level 22
For starters, video games in general is geared more towards a male audience. ALthough supposedly things are changing, it's not going to change the fact that males are the biggest consumers in the industy.

I know I already mentioned this in Deathbringer's topic, but RTS (especially RTS) games have among the lowest female fandom of any game gener. If you really want to meet chick gamers, go play console RPGs (i.e Final Fanstasy, ect.) That's where they all are. Even first person shooters has more of them then RTS.

All the one's I've met so far online either simply observe or overall don't play much, as I saw duing my C&C: RA2 gaming days. Only met one during my Command & conqer General gaming and she was a sniveling cheater. Havent met ANY in WC3 yet.

-VGsatomi

Level 6
Wow I really won... Yepee! And my price is... Trigger of my choice! Yepee! Hmmm... What to ask? I never win anything, so I couldn' t guess what price I would receive... Sorry for you guys 8)

Level 13
Doughnut_MAN said:
The_Raven said:
There's one girl on this page, perhaps you can find her (No, it's not me )
Its Sopho, of course :wink:

what a weird poll
I was just wondering, with all of the millions of copies of this game that have been sold, if any girls played.

~The_Raven

WOAH i never new sopho is a gurl

I think Sopho also didn't know it :wink:

Level 2
SeaGull1723 said:
Dark Dragon said: Males are better than Females!

Is it just me or is it that you don't like the life of how genders can be the same? Good lord. If I said this in front of you in person, I hope you realize how stupid your comment was.

i agree its just idiotic

ps im a male

Level 13
a lot seems to prefer games such as myst, where you don't nescesaraly have to open the skull of various demonic entities.
there might be more females, but no one wants to be invaded by PM's asking various sexual services or anything perverted.
im a female

Level 5
well.. females can't be that rare in the gaming-world.. at least I have four female friends that are real gamers.. and i'm a female. I think it's more common than you think, but you always expect everybody in the gaming world to be male.
well.. thing's aren't always what they look like.. =)

Level 13
when guys play games, they all assume everyone is a guy in their game. for example, my SC account is Ravaging_Alien now all you guys, if you saw that name, you would instantly think im a guy. more games like SC ghost (when the f**k is that comming out????), jedi academy and perfect dark all have female characters that you (can for jedi academy) play as. more girls play these games, but when i play warcraft 3, every girl that plays are the night elves, and the girls in SC are the zerg.

BTW: insane llama - most chicks who play video games are the opposite of the guy gamers. NOT NERDY!! so if you actually are hot, PROVE IT lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.