• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

When shall be the end of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
No, I refer to those who harm it based on this way of thinking. For centuries, even if wrong way of delivering spirituality (such as religion), one good thing religion did was making man think about more concerning matters. Exactly because of materialistic people like yourself this world is going downard. Spritiuality is a good thing, but needs to be done without the falsehood done by religion.

And what do you base these claims on? I think it's pretty clear that materialism is not worse for society, since it doesn't endorse any bullcrap, but instead focuses on the reality.

Level 7
The world ends when I die...thats how I think of it despite it being narrow minded, so I don't have to fuss too much about it.
On the macabrely bright side, with my exam results coming out on Wednesday, the world ending two days later becomes less of a nuisance as it would have been.

Level 10
I believe it wont end for simple reasons we have become more aware of disasters. We may think now is worse than before, but the media and our technology have allowed us to recognize events more than we did in the past. So when people say it is increasing earthquakes the evidence is mostly estimates (from the past). When we have storms my parents talk about their being worse occurring more, and areas that were filled with water are starting to fill with water again.

What im getting at is I believe its going back to what it use to be, and that we the media is provoking us with fear to think it is going to end since they really spam disaster news.

But if it does happen, its just like my dad says "You could wake up the next day and get hit by a bus and die." Comforting I know, but it just shows that real life is just like the disaster people die every day and its just the way of life.

There is no end only another beginning.

P.S I know my evidence really isnt exact its just what I think.

Level 17
World won't end, at least not tomorrow.

Personally I find it really ironic christians would expect the last judgement to come at the date "predicted" by some other random religion.

I'm just hoping me, my girlfriend, family or friends won't get killed by some lunatic who will believe it is his last day and will go rampart.
Beliefs (of any kind) are dangerous.

Level 18
World won't end, at least not tomorrow.

Personally I find it really ironic christians would expect the last judgement to come at the date "predicted" by some other random religion.

Who did?

I'm just hoping me, my girlfriend, family or friends won't get killed by some lunatic who will believe it is his last day and will go rampart.
Beliefs (of any kind) are dangerous.

Electricity is dangerous too, turn off your computer.

(BTW am a Muslim )
I Didn't Read all The Posts on this thread, but i read about 50% of them and a lot of them sounded like (I Don't wont to say something nasty), No Offense guys but their is a good, because the Big-bang wouldn't be even their if nothing started, we all no that their was nothing before the big bang, and their should be a god to start it, second, a lot of stuff were told in the Holy Qur'an that will happen and happen, (For Example, in the Qur'an God says that their is a small creature on the mosquito, no body believed but later science proofed that their is a tiny creature live over the mosquito, another example that prophet Mohammad said that you should hit your bed with your hand 3 times at least before you sleep, and science proofed that their is bed bugs that die if you hit it with your hand, another is that if your a Muslim, or a christian you can Pray for god to give you something or help you with something and then god will do it\help )and BTw no one wil ever waist his time writing the holy Qur'an and the Bible, the qur'an is about 600 Pages and i don't know about the bible but no one will spend his time doing this, and On topic, the world sure have an end, in the Holy Qur'an god says that their is marks the tell if the end is near, their is minor marks, normal ones, and Major ones, if a major one happens then the world will end so close, and if normal ones happen then we have passed half of the time, and a couple of years ago some normal mark appeared.

Level 8
(BTW am a Muslim )
I Didn't Read all The Posts on this thread, but i read about 50% of them and a lot of them sounded like (I Don't wont to say something nasty), No Offense guys but their is a good, because the Big-bang wouldn't be even their if nothing started, we all no that their was nothing before the big bang, and their should be a god to start it, second, a lot of stuff were told in the Holy Qur'an that will happen and happen, (For Example, in the Qur'an God says that their is a small creature on the mosquito, no body believed but later science proofed that their is a tiny creature live over the mosquito, another example that prophet Mohammad said that you should hit your bed with your hand 3 times at least before you sleep, and science proofed that their is bed bugs that die if you hit it with your hand, another is that if your a Muslim, or a christian you can Pray for god to give you something or help you with something and then god will do it\help )and BTw no one wil ever waist his time writing the holy Qur'an and the Bible, the qur'an is about 600 Pages and i don't know about the bible but no one will spend his time doing this, and On topic, the world sure have an end, in the Holy Qur'an god says that their is marks the tell if the end is near, their is minor marks, normal ones, and Major ones, if a major one happens then the world will end so close, and if normal ones happen then we have passed half of the time, and a couple of years ago some normal mark appeared.

what.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
135740-albums73-picture12619.png
gr8.

Level 3
Enjoy the moment your living with. everyone can say end of the world but no one can say how, where and when. prophecy is a non sense. end of the world because of human, human why? human destroy everything, they always do things about their wants but they are not thinking the causes of their actions. they want to build Nuclear, they illegal logging, they do like that like this and what!! what will happen,. they destroying the earth. they dont even think that many people are affected just not a people but all living things in this earth. as far as i know, enjoy every moment your living with. keep away d negative thoughts. always think positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.