• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The End of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I didn't say I dislike technology, heck I'm more or less dependent on it myself, but I still think the world would be a better place without it.

Level 5
The book of Relevalations of the Bible describes a supernatural catastrophe that will visit mankind.

I don't think the end of the world will be as fantastic as depicted in the Film "2012."

I believe that there are 2 scientifically supported forseeable ends to earthbound mankind.

1. Local disaster. Critically low natural resources caused by ecological disaster that will likely incite a war of survival among the nations of Earth, which could lead to Nuclear holocaust. Either way, the depletion of resources means widespread death, by famine or by war. Terrorism could also unleash the NBC(Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) weapon of man's demise.

2. Extraterrestrial disaster, which most obviously points to the expiration of our sun. Other spaceborne disasters, like wandering black holes and giant asteroids on rogue trajectory, are possible but not immediately predicted. If the protective atmosphere were dissipated by some disaster, lethal cosmic radiation could end the world as we know it.

If these points are already touched upon, I apoligize. TL;DR.

----------------------------------------------------OFF TOPIC----------------------------------------------------

I didn't say I dislike technology, heck I'm more or less dependent on it myself, but I still think the world would be a better place without it.

Technology is the fruit of progress. If you disdain the enviromental negativity of current technolgies, future technoligies may or may not be devised to remedy the problem. If your distaste lies with the corruption of human society due to the level of personal comfort afforded by technology, the remedy would have be a social/spiritual one. However, if you rather argue that a natural existence is preferable, then you represent a minority.

Last edited:

if it weren't for technology, we wouldn't be having this conversation on this site on a electric powered computer in a well cooled/warmed home we depend on for survival.
Technology is essential for us. We would NOT be better off without it.

Level 5
if it weren't for technology, we wouldn't be having this conversation on this site on a electric powered computer in a well cooled/warmed home we depend on for survival.

Demonstrating the uses of technology does not necessarily justify it, though according to my previous arguments I otherwise agree with you completely.

Level 11
Im just gonna say... based on human nature... the only thing that can wipe our world out is ourselves... unless some huge alien armada comes down and destroys us... or satin... lol stuff like this can happen! :D hehe

Level 5
Im just gonna say... based on human nature... the only thing that can wipe our world out is ourselves... unless some huge alien armada comes down and destroys us... or satin... lol stuff like this can happen! :D hehe

NBC apocalypse is completely possible, though at the rate we are going at now as a peoples ecological disaster is just as, if not more, likely to be the cause of the end.

Level 34
Some people think we can wipe ourselves out with the use of nukes. That is virtually impossible. Yes we do have a lot of nukes around the world and 50% of the world population lives in cities but that number of nukes is still not enough to wipe everyone out. The average blast radius is 5-20km depending on the load but still not enough to kill us all.

And yes, I can't find my goddamn source link.

Level 11
The average blast radius is 5-20km depending on the load but still not enough to kill us all.

thats only the blast radius though, radiation is the leading causes of death of an atomic/nuclear bomb, though many people don't think we can destroy ourselves with nuclear weapons, ask yourself, have you ever seen the EXPLOSION b4?!?!? lol but foreal knowing how many US and Russia has, it just takes a small ammount of nukes to seriously cause our living exterior of earth to just.. like die.... or not :D hehe

Level 5
Some people think we can wipe ourselves out with the use of nukes. That is virtually impossible. Yes we do have a lot of nukes around the world and 50% of the world population lives in cities but that number of nukes is still not enough to wipe everyone out. The average blast radius is 5-20km depending on the load but still not enough to kill us all.

And yes, I can't find my goddamn source link.

The blast radius is not the only lethal aspect of a nuclear weapon. The radioactive fallout, the amount of which depends of the tonnage of the bomb itself, persists as a health and ecological hazard. The ionized radiation kills livestock and crops(complicating rural life, far from the actual impact-site), contaminates water, and causes health complications and genetic damage. Resulting particulates from numerous series nuclear strikes on major urban areas(as it is likely) may dim sunlight and cause an induced winter, further damaging the viability of surface life as we know it. This kind of apocalyptic situation is quite possible in event of nuclear holocaust, that is, massive widespread deployment of nuclear weapons in strategic positions of the cold war world; major US, European(France/[West]Germany/UK/Eastern Bloc), (south)Korean/Japanese, Russian, and Chinese cities and central government stations. Such an event would be called by some a "Nuclear Holocaust," and would predictably result in enough nuclear damage to bring about the end of the world as we know it.

Sources:

Effects of Nuclear Weapons

Nuclear Winter

Level 11
wow u really looked into that one hehe :p but ya i do believe if one person launches a nuke, more people will, just like in the video "End of ze World" on youtube... it could happen... but just not as stupid as that :p hehe

Level 5
wow u really looked into that one hehe :p but ya i do believe if one person launches a nuke, more people will, just like in the video "End of ze World" on youtube... it could happen... but just not as stupid as that :p hehe

"Terrorists" don't need a valid reason to end the world, much less a stupid one.

Level 11
Which kinds of terrorists are we talkin about? Al Qaeda? Taliban? i just think they want do to what they call "Destroy Infidels" but i could be wrong, lets just hope that any terrorist group may never acquire a nuke :D hehe

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

We're still having trouble with nuclear fallout in Norway due to the accident at Chernobyl in 1986, which is far, far away. Nuclear weapons are not to make fun of.

Technology is the fruit of progress. If you disdain the enviromental negativity of current technolgies, future technoligies may or may not be devised to remedy the problem. If your distaste lies with the corruption of human society due to the level of personal comfort afforded by technology, the remedy would have be a social/spiritual one. However, if you rather argue that a natural existence is preferable, then you represent a minority.
Yes, I represent a minority, but that doesn't really bother me. Though I also partly agree with the other two statements. I dislike the apathy and general laziness imposed by our many technologies and the damage most of our, mainly older, technology does to nature. I am confident, however, that humanity eventually will develop technologies that does less or no harm to the planet and it's wildlife. I also realize that the damage we've done has been a necessary step to reach the level we are at now. I'd just like it to have been otherwise.

This conversation we're having offers me nothing of use, thus it's a terrible argument for why technology is a good thing, in fact it represents the opposite opinion, because this is a complete waste of time, and I hate myself for not truly admitting that and getting rid of this computer once and for all. Oh, and this home is not properly cooled nor heated, it's easier to sleep outside at this time of year, because even if the temperatures are higher, the air is fresher and the air is always in motion. Thus, I stand my ground and continue to claim we'd be better off without technology. Of course, it depends how much you fathom with technology, 'cause humans obviously need certain tools due to the lack of naturally grown weapons and alike.

Level 5
Which kinds of terrorists are we talkin about? Al Qaeda? Taliban? i just think they want do to what they call "Destroy Infidels" but i could be wrong, lets just hope that any terrorist group may never acquire a nuke :D hehe

By the term "Terrorists" I am referring to general possibly violent malcontents that know no bounds to their means.

Level 11
Lets just hope that by the time a bad guy acquires a nuke, we'll be ready... dangit Einstein why did you have to help develop the information needed to create such mass weapons! :D hehe

Level 5
Lets just hope that by the time a bad guy acquires a nuke, we'll be ready... dangit Einstein why did you have to help develop the information needed to create such mass weapons! :D hehe

If it were not Einstein, someone would. Such is the nature of PROGRESS.

Level 11
Meh responsibility has nothing to do with this, how can anyone stop a unknown terrorist acquireing a nuke, or some maniac just using it, i will try my part to make this world a better place. But of course i cant do it alone :D lol but yes if every nuke could get disposed, then the world would be a much happier place :D hehe

Level 5
Meh responsibility has nothing to do with this, how can anyone stop a unknown terrorist acquireing a nuke, or some maniac just using it, i will try my part to make this world a better place. But of course i cant do it alone :D lol but yes if every nuke could get disposed, then the world would be a much happier place :D hehe

Your unwillingless towards responsibilty, while not absolute, shows itself through your wish that nuclear technology had not been developed in your lifetime. You show yourself unwilling to be responsible to live in an age where, not only hazard, but power is at an all time high.

The terrorist/manaic can stop himself, thank you very much.

People can never live in absolute harmony, removing "nukes"(nuclear weapons, I presume) simply removes an upper tier of weaponry from fighting, something that is not likely to happen for an extended period of time.

Power = Hazard

Level 11
so what u are saying, is that im irresponsible? hmm, just because i dislike the creation of the nuclear bomb.....hmm....that doesnt sound very logical... Now though if i were in power, then i would have to say i would be irresponsible for not doing anything... life is full of mysteries :D hehe

Level 34
Meh responsibility has nothing to do with this, how can anyone stop a unknown terrorist acquiring a nuke, or some maniac just using it, I will try my part to make this world a better place. But of course I cant do it alone :D lol but yes if every nuke could get disposed, then the world would be a much happier place :D hehe

If X wants to destroy Y by acquiring Z and using Z on Y then that is a plan. But X tends not to think about the consequences of Z on Y and X himself.

Rant rant rant.

And despite nuclear warheads are evil, they are one of those things you hardly can do without. Examples are aliens, cold wars and the occasional feeling of feeling powerful.

Level 5
so what u are saying, is that im irresponsible? hmm, just because i dislike the creation of the nuclear bomb.....hmm....that doesnt sound very logical... Now though if i were in power, then i would have to say i would be irresponsible for not doing anything... life is full of mysteries :D hehe

You're misunderstand my usage of the term "responsible." while you may not like the militaristic applications of nuclear technologies, it exists, it persists, and you should be content with it (not necesarily agreeing with it). If you would rather that nuclear technology had never been invented, you represent counter-progressive movements, counter-progressionism borne of refusal to bear the burden of technology, refusal to be responsible for the applications of technology.

If X wants to destroy Y by acquiring Z and using Z on Y then that is a plan. But X tends not to think about the consequences of Z on Y and X himself.

Rant rant rant.

And despite nuclear warheads are evil, they are one of those things you hardly can do without. Examples are aliens, cold wars and the occasional feeling of feeling powerful.

An addition: X wants to destroy Y by acquiring Z and using Z on Y, but is indifferent(or desires) yet informed of the reprecusions.

Nuclear warheads are weapons, no more evil than any other tool(classic "guns don't kill people" argument), and I've already said my piece pertaining to the refusal of responsibility for power because of the hazards of.

Level 11
I guess nowadays, nukes arent much a offensive device... more a defensive device lol, or counter offensive :p hehe

If you would rather that nuclear technology had never been invented, you represent counter-progressive movements, counter-progressionism borne of refusal to bear the burden of technology, refusal to be responsible for the applications of technology.

actually im all for progressive movements, but that in military weaponary i am not... it doesnt take nuclear technology to progress, it helps, but it wont stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Warfare is as integral to human culture as any of the other persistant vices. More developed weapons only means that technology is progressing(and being applied to the military and its goals).

Level 5
Well the sad thing is that military technology comes with any sort of large progress in technology.

Progress is that of human civilization, and it is impossible to distance war from human civilization.

Besides that, this thread is getting horribly off-topic, so I will quote my last on-topic post.

The book of Relevalations of the Bible describes a supernatural catastrophe that will visit mankind.

I don't think the end of the world will be as fantastic as depicted in the Film "2012."

I believe that there are 2 scientifically supported forseeable ends to earthbound mankind.

1. Local disaster. Critically low natural resources caused by ecological disaster that will likely incite a war of survival among the nations of Earth, which could lead to Nuclear holocaust. Either way, the depletion of resources means widespread death, by famine or by war. Terrorism could also unleash the NBC(Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) weapon of man's demise.

2. Extraterrestrial disaster, which most obviously points to the expiration of our sun. Other spaceborne disasters, like wandering black holes and giant asteroids on rogue trajectory, are possible but not immediately predicted. If the protective atmosphere were dissipated by some disaster, lethal cosmic radiation could end the world as we know it.

If these points are already touched upon, I apoligize. TL;DR.

Level 11
Alright this whole thread is not about "End of the World" ne more :p, but my last comment is that i dont believe a supernova, or something will end our world, 2012 could but most likely wouldnt happen, but if our world were to end, my opinion would be that it wouldnt be for an unnatural cause, but merely something we knew was comming, and with that note i'm finally done with this thread :D hehe

Level 22
I would like to note that Einstein was against nuclear weapons. At the start he was curious about what we could do with this technology and when he saw the destructive powers of the nuclear bomb he was strongly against it.

Also, our world won't end btw, all life might cease to exist, but our world would still remain intact.

Level 13
I would like to note that Einstein was against nuclear weapons. At the start he was curious about what we could do with this technology and when he saw the destructive powers of the nuclear bomb he was strongly against it.

Also, our world won't end btw, all life might cease to exist, but our world would still remain intact.

Not if some insane genius gets a say in it. Nikola Tesla claimed to be able to split the world in two - I don't doubt it much, he already leveled his lab by starting a freaking earthquake.

Also, our world is no longer intact anyway. We've fucked over massive portions of it.

Level 22
By intact I don't mean that we can't move stuff or make tunnels and shit, but that the world doesn't get blown to smithereens. I highly doubt Nikola Tesla could tear the world in two. He also claimed he could destroy a house with one of his devices. Mythbusters tested it, didn't do any damage at all. To tear the world apart some insane forces would be required. I'm pretty sure he claimed he could tear it in two by making repeated knocks with an interval equal to the Earths resonance frequency, that was the concept behind his tool which was supposed to destroy a house.

Level 13
By intact I don't mean that we can't move stuff or make tunnels and shit, but that the world doesn't get blown to smithereens. I highly doubt Nikola Tesla could tear the world in two. He also claimed he could destroy a house with one of his devices. Mythbusters tested it, didn't do any damage at all. To tear the world apart some insane forces would be required. I'm pretty sure he claimed he could tear it in two by making repeated knocks with an interval equal to the Earths resonance frequency, that was the concept behind his tool which was supposed to destroy a house.

He did tear down a house. He made an earthquake using the Earth's resonance frequency. Said earthquake tore down the building his lab was in. Could've torn down the whole block if he didn't smash the device.

Level 22
There's just way too many things in a house you can't possible find it's resonance frequency. You can do damage by causing earthquakes, but only because of the magnitude, and earthquakes are still something we humans can't create. Not even Tesla's designs could do that. Finding the Earths resonance frequency is impossible. There are way too many layers with different materials it's foolish to even try. They even tested Tesla's devices on Mythbusters.

Level 34
There's just way too many things in a house you can't possible find it's resonance frequency. You can do damage by causing earthquakes, but only because of the magnitude, and earthquakes are still something we humans can't create. Not even Tesla's designs could do that. Finding the Earths resonance frequency is impossible. There are way too many layers with different materials it's foolish to even try. They even tested Tesla's devices on Mythbusters.

Yeah, but Mythbusters has become mainstream now, so quite a bunch of their myths whom were deemed busted were actually true or visa versa.

If Tesla's devices had worked on Mythbusters then they didn't even aired the show, for fear that someone might imitate the devices and/or the military interferes. (This actually goes for any potential dangerous device) If they did show how an earthquake machine works, then it would be like showing a step-by-step DIY tutorial on how to make a nuke.

Rant rant.

Level 27
I am convinced, without researching Tesla, that not a single person (or bot) on this forum has the means to gauge the accuracy of any of Tesla's work.
We would need weapons to take down elephants and last time I checked we don't have any kinds of naturally occurring weapons like claws or sharp teeth.
It's only natural for a man to make a spear when in the wild.
We're not predators.
Actually we really are. Just we have reached a point where everyone can be the "lazy" male lion.
There are many animals who could easily kill us if we had encountered them without guns or other weapons.
Yes, but what would be the first thing you did if you woke up in the middle of nowhere? What if you knew you were in bear territory?
He was, btw, over 2 meters tall when he stood on his feet.
o.o
Well, according to experts the volcanic eruption on Iceland was a result of increase in global temperatures.
I don't see how it could possibly be attributed to anything other than internal factors in the Earth. Think about how much heat it takes to melt rock. Think about how the entire core of the planet is liquid and the only part cold enough to be solid is a thin crust on top. The inside of our planet could care less about the thin coat of gas that sits atop the crust.

I don't see any explanation for how it is physically possible.
That ice age I talked about was caused by all the dust and gases in the atmosphere.
Given that this was not observed in a laboratory, you can't say with absolute certainty that this is the case. Nobody can. Nor can I say it was definitely the sun's cycles. The point is that there are a million factors involved in climate and both our hypotheses could be wrong for all we know.
It happened over the whole Earth and there wasn't any freezing rain involved.
Okay, let's go back to the sheer scale of the Earth again. The surface is warm mostly because it is hit by electromagnetic radiation from the sun. This alone is not enough. Another factor that plays in are the so-called greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. An exceedingly significant portion of the radiation that hits the Earth is reflected right back into outer space. The greenhouse gases retain some of this radiation, raising the temperature of the atmosphere. If you block out a significant portion of the light from the sun, the Earth does begin to cool as it is getting less radiation and giving off some of its own.

But the heat does not just disappear. For this to happen to the entire world at once would require coordination of entropy on levels far surpassing miracle.
The reason it seemed like it had frozen rapidly was that one of the animals they found there was eating of a bush.
What about the other things they found? Yes, it is possible to freeze that fast, but only in a localized space. It is just not happening to the entire surface of a planet this size at once.
There is a site somewhere on the Earth where you can clearly see what happened (the rapid freezing and stuff) which they showed on that program.
Sure, but the existence of that localized area doesn't mean it is representative of what happened.
According to the Mayans each cycle ends with a huge natural disaster which wipes out most of the animals. That ice age I talked about was the end of "cycle 5" :D
I am not aware of the ice age cycle causing any mass extinction events by itself. Sure, mass death, I can see, but not mass extinction.
Because people are stupid and there is a risk of dying?
That would be why, yes.
Cats rarely get any lethal diseases.
See, but you aren't a veterinarian who would know how accurate this assertion is. That or someone who works at the pound. They might have better perspective as well.
If we just step outside we have a high risk of getting skin cancer.
I don't think it is a risk. Heck, simply living has a "risk" of getting cancer because cell division isn't perfect every time. The question is how well our cancer fighting mechanisms are functioning when cancerous mutations occur.
In a few thousands (or hundreds of thousands) years we will probably have different kinds of humans, some with hair over their body.
We already have those. :p
As of right now we need clothes and houses.
But we didn't evolve away our fur/hair for no reason. The stuff is literally a flea magnet. That we could fashion clothes for ourselves is the reason we have the advantage of nudity. If we somehow lost the ability to make clothes, we'd start seeing hairier and hairier people.
It's hard to find those small things when you know what you had in mind when writing and when there are so many lines.
I've trained my eyes to read my posts as I read posts of another person: Actually reading and noticing misspellings. ;D
Critically low natural resources caused by ecological disaster that will likely incite a war of survival among the nations of Earth.
Inconceivable. War is a luxury of the prosperous. In that event, nobody is prosperous enough that they can afford to do anything but farm for their lives.
Terrorism could also unleash the NBC(Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) weapon of man's demise.
Terrorism is a buzzword and distraction. Also they don't have research departments or resources to mass produce one-use destruction agents. If anyone is going to release a super virus or otherwise, "End the world," it will be the rich nations.

Also no virus has 100% mortality. We are centuries too early in the field to know how to make one even if it is possible.

Level 22
It's only natural for a man to make a spear when in the wild.
Thanks for agreeing with my argument.

Actually we really are. Just we have reached a point where everyone can be the "lazy" male lion.
Then where's our naturally occurring weapons and sharp teeth (for actually eating the animal)?

Yes, but what would be the first thing you did if you woke up in the middle of nowhere? What if you knew you were in bear territory?
If I woke up in the middle of nowhere I would begin to question how the hell I got there. If I know I'm in a bear territory I would try to get away unless I have weapons (like guns).

I know, quite epic wouldn't you say?

I don't see how it could possibly be attributed to anything other than internal factors in the Earth. Think about how much heat it takes to melt rock. Think about how the entire core of the planet is liquid and the only part cold enough to be solid is a thin crust on top. The inside of our planet could care less about the thin coat of gas that sits atop the crust.

I don't see any explanation for how it is physically possible.
I'm not an expert in this field, but I trust that the "experts" who did say this know what they're talking about and really are experts. The fact that they were from Iceland makes me feel they're more trustworthy.

Given that this was not observed in a laboratory, you can't say with absolute certainty that this is the case. Nobody can. Nor can I say it was definitely the sun's cycles. The point is that there are a million factors involved in climate and both our hypotheses could be wrong for all we know.
It's amazing how much you can find in ice. They took some samples in the ice of Svalbard and managed to find out how the climate was millions of years ago, like when the atmosphere was full of dust, when it was hot and cold.

Okay, let's go back to the sheer scale of the Earth again. The surface is warm mostly because it is hit by electromagnetic radiation from the sun. This alone is not enough. Another factor that plays in are the so-called greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. An exceedingly significant portion of the radiation that hits the Earth is reflected right back into outer space. The greenhouse gases retain some of this radiation, raising the temperature of the atmosphere. If you block out a significant portion of the light from the sun, the Earth does begin to cool as it is getting less radiation and giving off some of its own.

But the heat does not just disappear. For this to happen to the entire world at once would require coordination of entropy on levels far surpassing miracle.
Again I'm not an expert and I can see how this might seem weird, but I trust my sources. Heat can disappear into the universe though.

What about the other things they found? Yes, it is possible to freeze that fast, but only in a localized space. It is just not happening to the entire surface of a planet this size at once.
All the things they found were frozen like that, but most of the ice from that ice age has melted though, so it's hard to get exact results, but the world has been covered by ice before. Maybe certain areas got frozen fast and then the rest of the world got cooled down slower.

Sure, but the existence of that localized area doesn't mean it is representative of what happened.
I guess I already answered this above.

I am not aware of the ice age cycle causing any mass extinction events by itself. Sure, mass death, I can see, but not mass extinction.
Mass death and mass extinction ^^
Many animals are used to warm climate. When the ice age comes they don't survive, ending with the whole species dying. All part of the "survival of the fittest".

See, but you aren't a veterinarian who would know how accurate this assertion is. That or someone who works at the pound. They might have better perspective as well.
Indeed, I'm not an expert, but my cat hasn't gotten sick yet (I feel there's something wrong with this sentence. It doesn't flow good).

I don't think it is a risk. Heck, simply living has a "risk" of getting cancer because cell division isn't perfect every time. The question is how well our cancer fighting mechanisms are functioning when cancerous mutations occur.
The problem is that we don't have cancer fighting mechanisms. We go to doctors, but one woman have managed to shrink (note shrink, she didn't remove it), through a self-induced placebo effect. She had gotten a lot of training of course and it took a very long time.

We already have those. :p
Orly? We already have these:
preid6.gif

?

But we didn't evolve away our fur/hair for no reason. The stuff is literally a flea magnet. That we could fashion clothes for ourselves is the reason we have the advantage of nudity. If we somehow lost the ability to make clothes, we'd start seeing hairier and hairier people.
Please note we originated from Africa and we lived in the rain forests and then we started going outside into the very hot open areas. Having hair was a disadvantage there. It's only like 50 000 years ago we started wandering up here in the North and other cold places. And hair has started to get back. F.ex, Scandinavians got more beard than those who live in warm climates. We got more hair on our legs and arms.

I've trained my eyes to read my posts as I read posts of another person: Actually reading and noticing misspellings. ;D
Can haz special ability? Or can I research it in my local laboratory?
xD

Level 5
Inconceivable. War is a luxury of the prosperous. In that event, nobody is prosperous enough that they can afford to do anything but farm for their lives..

In your scenario the world is too berefit of resources that there is nothing worth fighting for. When nation-states realize that there are not enough resources for all, they may begin preparing for war while they still can. Never underestimate human agression or the drive for survival. When resources are too low to support current populations, no capable nation-state is going to sit by and dissolve as its citizens die off. Instead, it will attempt to kill others that their nation-state may continue to live.

Terrorism is a buzzword and distraction. Also they don't have research departments or resources to mass produce one-use destruction agents. If anyone is going to release a super virus or otherwise, "End the world," it will be the rich nations.

Also no virus has 100% mortality. We are centuries too early in the field to know how to make one even if it is possible.

Who is to say that no potentially engineered virus is capable of inducing a 100% mortality (or near 100%) rate at least among humans, although I give you that it is not very likely a "Terrorist" organization is capable of engineering their own without a significant finantial backer, or that there will not be a group of individuals ultimately immune, but will still be an apocalypic scenario due to its effect on mankind. This does not rule out the possibility of "Terrorist" organizations otherwise acquiring an engineered virus.

I'd also like to point out the posibility of moving this thread to the tower.

Level 25
+. + =-= :con::con:

i'm really confused with 17 THREADS?!?! i read through,

What i know is, only God will choose when to end this world, so be faithful to God , and keep worshiping him!

The end of the world is not 2012 21 December, God can change that to ???? ?? ??

End of the Story !!

This 2012 scenario will not even happen, with or without god's interference and god if anyone has nothing to do with it.

Level 13
+. + =-= :con::con:

i'm really confused with 17 THREADS?!?! i read through,

What i know is, only God will choose when to end this world, so be faithful to God , and keep worshiping him!

The end of the world is not 2012 21 December, God can change that to ???? ?? ??

End of the Story !!

This is what I like to call a brainwashed believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.