• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your country like??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I live in the world's playground - Brazil. In the corner you will find a bar, crowded by punks, goths, emos and other minorities, right outside some hardworking prostitutes, and some other girls who give it freely. Some places are infested with promiscuous homosexual people searching for someone to fuck them.

Sounds like San Francisco.

Level 25
I live in the world's playground - Brazil. In the corner you will find a bar, crowded by punks, goths, emos and other minorities, right outside some hardworking prostitutes, and some other girls who give it freely. Some places are infested with promiscuous homosexual people searching for someone to fuck them.

Dreadnought[dA];1171779 said:
Sounds like San Francisco.

Sounds like my backyard.

Level 6
The Netherlands, a rich country, there are no poor people here, very much immigrants, who recieve a lot of money.
Well, that's it.
Oh and some kind if Hitler-like guy has a lot of votes.
Great ;/

Level 2
From The West coast of USA, California, it's pretty much getting screwed because of shortage in water and extreme cuts in everything else.

Level 7
well people i live in Serbia in Belgrade.here everything is pretty much ok (exept of most politicians,pop singers,and kosovo) but i like it here. Belgrade is a big city (very old-founded as singidunum by romans and was the capital for a long time) there are like 2 million people here. and yes we have a nice language :fp: а б в г д ђ е ж з и ј к л љ м н њ о п р с т ћ у ф х ц ћ џ ш

Level 12
I'm from Malaysia. I won't go into the details. It's kinda OK here. Government really blows. Multi-racial country [eg Malay, Indian, Chinese..etc] but still has a handfull of racist. Lots of awesome food. Nice tropical rainforests and hills. Nice place to live. Kinda hot, can go up to 45 Celsius but

Level 17
Well... I migrated from Italy to Australia with my family about five-six years ago. The difference is mind-blowing. I lived in Catanzaro, which is in the region of Calabria. Beautiful city. Some gang activity and a lot of outlying farms. The view was magnificent too. No matter how much people think the south of Italy is just barren, they are so wrong. It is beautiful. And everyone at least had a house or a cathedral to bunk in. And we had many festivities, including squashing grapes in large buckets. Heheh.

In Australia, it is better (internet FTW) but the humidity and then the rapid cold. I live in Melbourne where it goes hot to cold and cold to hot in an instant. But Australia is so urban and modernized. As I said, when I migrated, it was mind-blowing.

Level 11
USA:

fb6ae2d3faed80e4.jpg

Level 12
I miss czechoslovakia :)

Back then we were one of the best in hockey (in historical ladder, still at 3rd possition behind CCCP and canada, and czsvk doesnt exist for 16 years)

now it is one nightmare.

Level 7
I live in Hawaii. The state that other Americans forget is part of the union and not some foreign, exotic locale.

"Why yes, we do speak English and we do live in houses."

Level 35
That's actually true. Despite the fact that the Soviet Union collapsed due to the lack of funds and bad economy, we were still better off during the communist regime. Hungary, where I am from was literally flourishing in comparison to the economy we have at the moment. It was quite a shame that supporting the common folk to such a serious amount eventually led to collapse (and the corrupt leadership of course, but we still have that).

Level 7
At least you are part of America. Look at Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, SSSR and rest of broken countries. Now there is only chaos there.

I'm not complaining - I mean our weather is PERFECT. It's just funny/sad when people still say stuff like this after 50 years of statehood.

No country is perfect but we can all try to get there!

Level 7
Well... I migrated from Italy to Australia with my family about five-six years ago. The difference is mind-blowing. I lived in Catanzaro, which is in the region of Calabria. Beautiful city. Some gang activity and a lot of outlying farms. The view was magnificent too. No matter how much people think the south of Italy is just barren, they are so wrong. It is beautiful. And everyone at least had a house or a cathedral to bunk in. And we had many festivities, including squashing grapes in large buckets. Heheh.

In Australia, it is better (internet FTW) but the humidity and then the rapid cold. I live in Melbourne where it goes hot to cold and cold to hot in an instant. But Australia is so urban and modernized. As I said, when I migrated, it was mind-blowing.

Awesome!! i live in melbourne too!!! weather is truely screwed up, sometimes it's like pouring rain while the bloody sun is beaming and other times you get sunlight then an hour later it's windy, then later it's raining, then it's sunny again, rofl. i'm always like WTF.....

Level 19
Japan isn't a bad country, it's so relaxing, sometimes I go back there to enjoy stuff, only problem is its history, but who cares, it's so nice...

Singapore is a nice, humid and hot place, other than those stuff, it's been really successful and living here is a bomb...

PS: I'm from two countries, so I really should talk about the both of them...

Level 4
I live in sweden in umeå its nice here not so much people. Its only that damn highway going through the city (luckely I dont live near it). I would like to go australia sometime seems nice and warm there.

Level 3
I live in Singapore, which is their so called "cosmopolitan society". Let me tell you a tale of my own experience and see how would you think about it. It just all starts off one day where 5 school kids finished school, decided to chill somewhere in the town area. Somehow, another bunch of kids came over and delivered an assault on one kid of the five, unfortunately I was one of the kids in the group of 5 drinking a bottle of milk, police came and charged all the five who were assaulted, what were they charged with ? Rioting, why ? You were in a group with 5 or more and assaults happened, whereas the other ten kids who assaulted us ran off. LaWlz

What do you guys think of that ? Cool huh ?

Level 5
In California(Not the US. Dear god, California should not be apart of the U.S)

We like you, if you are the same as us, politically speaking of course.
We like you, if you are racially diverse and accepting.
We like you, if you have no brains, and is a radical liberal, or a conservative commie!

Just what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.