• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
You've been trolled by a computer man..!

ontopic: I didn't slept so I went to school at 7:46am but the professors were missing so I came back at 8:30.. >.<

lol...You've been trolled by the professors xD

lol,u could have slept as long as u wanted if they would have care to announce...but no...professors and teachers have to be total a**holes... =))

my professor stuffed me up with homeworks so i can waste my whole summer holiday without doing anything fun...school starts in september and i barely made half of the homework but who cares?

Level 15
lol...You've been trolled by the professors xD

lol,u could have slept as long as u wanted if they would have care to announce...but no...professors and teachers have to be total a**holes... =))

my professor stuffed me up with homeworks so i can waste my whole summer holiday without doing anything fun...school starts in september and i barely made half of the homework but who cares?

Truth.. truth.. that was so trolling!

I'm also stuffed up with homework.. whatever..

Cute how someone would take all that time to write that, and over what? The fact that some people like to pretend they're something else? Is that so bad really?

No one cares that furries like to pretend their animals
It's all the creepy /art/ many of them are quite vocal about and stick up everywhere. This site's lucky to not have any of the incredibly annoying variety but there's plenty out there that can be a bit of a pain in the arse, on another site I mod I literally had one argue argue with like every single member of the staff why they can't post NSFW images in the chat even when the rules explicitly state that it's not allowed - generally it's this group of annoying ones that causes everyone to dislike them so much.

Level 11
No one cares that furries like to pretend their animals
It's all the creepy /art/ many of them are quite vocal about and stick up everywhere. This site's lucky to not have any of the incredibly annoying variety but there's plenty out there that can be a bit of a pain in the arse, on another site I mod I literally had one argue argue with like every single member of the staff why they can't post NSFW images in the chat even when the rules explicitly state that it's not allowed - generally it's this group of annoying ones that causes everyone to dislike them so much.

it's a shame for a whole community to suffer just because a small part of it is made of assholes...and the rest of the people judge that community by it's assholes only

Level 12
Today I left the pony group.
Before you pony fans come yelling at me and the possible anti-haters come cheer at me -
no, i dont hate ponies and dont want to *fight* back (i dont even want to say my thought about t.a.r.p). Real life got in the way.

that leads to my other 'what i did today' - went to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.