• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Prometheus.
*sigh*

i-LZg3Rz5-XL.jpg

Level 12
Some random girl on other community made me a new avatar.

F*cking love it ♥

Also, as for the Prometheus part, I think the biggest thing that matters me now is the fact that it's story had very little errors from what happened in the actual series.

EDIT: Sadly, I cant change my avatar for some reason in the hive tho :<

Level 4
Just beat Bastion for the first time.
Damn, it may not be the best Action RPG ever, but it's the only one that I've seen in my whole life that balances narrative and gameplay so PERFECTLY. I'm just on my New Game+ now, and it's even better than before. Aiming for the bad ending now.

Level 16
that moment when my crush i've been friends with on facebook for three years just became my classmate on Information Technology...
and i'm not even close with her, have met her personally or even had chat with her...
then BAM!!!
she's my friend now on real life!
i never thought talking to your crush is easy and comfortably!!!

next step: Lovezone...

Level 18
@Nuclear; Thats because its a mason conspiracy and a work of the illuminati,rumors have it that in those hidden pages lies the truth to all of life's questions!Sadly they are locked for us mortals.

@Grendel; lol you're very original :croll:

Level 16
learned that the guy i thought she was dating is her cousin.
the guy even said it.
why? because i asked her...

i never knew we had a lot of things in common.
also, i'm actually the first one to make a move at her, and i don't think she doesn't like it.
plus, it's just the third day since we met so i don't think i'm pretty late
you scumbags... i thought you all were my friend!?

Level 12
learned that the guy i thought she was dating is her cousin.
the guy even said it.
why? because i asked her...

i never knew we had a lot of things in common.
also, i'm actually the first one to make a move at her, and i don't think she doesn't like it.
plus, it's just the third day since we met so i don't think i'm pretty late
you scumbags... i thought you all were my friend!?

Don't worry I'm your friend :ogre_hurrhurr:

@trolman I'm sure it would, considering your views on right and wrong, though It's hard to figure out what you would condone as right and wrong.

Eitherway Kurt, don't get in over your head, that said, could still work, dating your cousin isn't /that/ bad, if that's what you're into anyway. Although that'd probably give you more leverage considering they may find it a bit weird that they're family themselves.

Eitherway as for my day:
Got up, Commented on stuff, Watched the old Destiny get-to-platinum-using-only-mass-queens video playlist, read more comments, played minecraft for a bit, and then posted this.

Level 12
went to sleep at 5pm yesterday.
7am, woke up in the morning, i was fresh, i went to eat breakfast.
Then I got to my work place and the doors were locked.
...fuck this shit, the one day I was actually well rested and all ready n shit, the doors are closed!

Other than that, got a new mouse and the good ol' headache.

got bored and thought like playing on the American server and attempted 1v1 league games (Sc2). for me to be put into an actual league I had to obviously play 5 games first. won the first 4 but then lost the last one to a top 8 gold leaguer D:(was a fun match though).
As you may see i got 5 achievement out of this as well.

Attachments

• platinum.jpg
    platinum.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.