1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What would you change in your country?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deleted member 219079, Sep 24, 2016.

1. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    F-off with your edginess, man. It clearly asked "What would you change in your country?" should i say i want it to be a dystopia?

2. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well I want change is that the president of our shitty country must be killed and bring back the great god Binay the Midget Nigga.

3. Bumhunter

Bumhunter

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    There are two major things I'd change if I had the option.

1. I'd decriminalize all drugs and inform every citizen about the risks/benefits of each drug through every media outlet possible.

2. I'd enforce draconic punishments for sexual abuse of minors, drunk driving and corruption.

4. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please don't get offended by Roland's rants, he's having a really hard time right now that illegal drug users are being rounded up and killed. I mean I was also pissed when the government ain't doing shit about the rampant drug problem... A lot of people in our neighborhood are drug free gangs though so nothing changed here. They don't even fucking kill each other, they just make life shittier with their antics and disturb order, most are just mouth kung fu masters too. Local government units don't give a shit either because they are themselves part of another gang. Politicians are fucking gangsters too, regardless of their gender. Communist parties have their own gangs too. Most of them belong to the plastics™ ideological gangs; "Oh, I hate extrajudicial killing, it is against the doctrines of human rights. I don't give a damn about child molestation, manslaughter or others not involving the police though, those are part of life :D" Most "vocal youth" groups are spouting shit like freedom and equality while casually outcasting people who are not sharing their own ideals. Some catholic priests use a notable politician's funeral service to say shit about a president who won't kiss their asses. A female politician using feminist and catholic groups to fight off her accusers. A president who loves cursing and shitting on America, UN, EU, Human Rights, and more. Ethnic groups shit at the idea of a single nation and tribalism/sectarianism among the Filipino people is rampant; "Eh kasi Ilokano kaya kuripot, Bisaya kasi kaya baboy etc.". People do not want to be united, they only favor those who are of the same group. And most worse is their willingness to not accept all of the things stated, they loooooooove denying this shit. We are fucked :D.
    Really, what we have currently is a fucking dystopia and any form of effort to get out of that state pisses of people like Roland who have learned to enjoy the squalor. Who wants to change this anyway, right? Anyways, nice drawings bro.

5. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I would be happy if that Black midget binay would be a president. Duterte is still the Bashar-Alassad of the philippines tho. NOT TRUMP.

6. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wouldn't though, he's shit too, just the shit we are used too. Yes, the typical filipino politician who lies in your face, not in your hands. Also, it appears that you have been coating yourself with butthurt batter from all those butthurt people in social media. You're becoming one with the TV network junkies who rant at everything they rant on, agree on things they agree on, and all the other shit.

I didn't like Duterte too, so I didn't vote for him. I was rooting for Mirriam Defensor Santiago but she lost. Anyway, this is how democracy works, stop being butthurt over this and if you can't stand it then support someone who would change our form of government to the one which you would like, maybe Athenian democracy? I doubt it will change anything regarding to your inconveniences but who cares right :D. Don't hold out on criticisms that help though, just the butthurt bullshit 'kay? Thanks.

7. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's worrying to see the chaotic result as of now at Philippines, and hopefully it lowers down soon.

On my part... Just some sparks of discontent here and there (but no rushes) with the government, though things still go well here... But a good critic to their work is mandatory atm. Been 2 good years and lots of things still need to be fixed. LOTS OF THEM.

Also, the governor election at the capital city is quite ridiculous. Too much politics doing for a freaking small city just because currently it's the capital, CURRENTLY. WHY THE HECK THEY STILL FOCUS THERE RATHER THAN THE EASTERNMOST PART OF THE COUNTRY WHICH NEED LOTS OF ATTENTION!?
    Okay, I'm displeased now with that fact.

What I would change :
    1. Change capital city. Seriously, a small city with a yearly disaster, what those people think they're doing? Oh, don't forget the migration which hyper-inflate the citizen amount there.
    2. Fix the education. The further away from central, the shittier thing becomes. That's stupid. I thought they got lots of money for development, where are they?
    3. Improve regencies which is left behind in developments, especially health and education. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

FYI, I'm Indonesian.

8. Radicool

Radicool

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting thread. I wouldn't know how to run a country, but I'll mention a couple of points that I would like to see changed:

1.) Remove all funding and subsidies for infrastructure projects in regards to renewable energy sources and channel that into research sectors of renewable energy.
    2.) Remove data retention laws.
    3.) Decriminalize drugs. Offer an alternate approach to drug abusers such as mental help.

These are relevant to Australian politics/law.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  9. xYours Trulyx

xYours Trulyx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah,finally something to mock the government. Here are the changes my country really needs:

-Remove Najib (the president of Malaysia)

10. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What my country needs to change is to remove the late dictator Marcos from the Heroes' Cemetery. It's a big injustice for the Filipino people.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  11. Sclammerz

Sclammerz

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    People. Definitely the people.

12. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ban alcohol.
    Flog alcoholics.
    Put alcohol distributers in labour camps.

13. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Get lost SNP supporter!

Alcohol is a culture. Being alcoholic is not. Punish the abusers so that they learn to use in moderation.

14. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I would change our newly elected president

15. dreambeliever

dreambeliever

Resources:
    Resources:
    The newly elected President!

16. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks like Trump really did have the "hidden" "closet" or "silent" vote and a chunk of Bernie supporters. His own party even predicted a loss.

Heh, well at least my fellow Democrats and Independents who dismissed Bernie will understand why that was costly for you guys.

Good luck President Trump. Keep your promises of a great again economy intact. For some of your... questoinable Islam and Latino statements, let's tone that down a notch.

Oh yeah, the popular vote % still went to Hillary. That heats things.

17. Naze

Naze

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah, although I personally wouldn't vote for him, I feel like what you just said is the most sane thing to do atm, instead of boiling anger pointlessly about the fact he won (like all my friends are doing right now - I mean, they don't even vote in the US!)

18. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    We also have such a guy like Bernie Sanders in the UK. Still does not stop us calling him a raving communist.

One must remember that it is not over yet. Only once he serves his term/terms and lives will it be over. If something were to happen between now and then...

Did no one in the US pay attention to history?! This is exactly how Hitler got into power in Germany 80 or so years ago. Of course one cannot compare the two, yet...

My recommendation is to write off the USA as a super power. Russia, China, India and possibly the EU are the new super power competitors in the vacuum. If either China or the EU were to step up and become effective at this time the USA would become nothing but a developing country like Brazil.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  19. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    Agreed, but don't forget corruption and also some hateful/manipulative/pragmatic/selfish fake "politicians" who attempt to incite hate, oppress Chinese education (sadly it's still Butchered/Simplified blasphemies, but I digress) and cause separation of our multicultural Malaysian society just for their power, wealth and stupid "political" goals

We need one effective leader not only to remove corruption, but also unites all Malaysians and foster safety, kindness, trust, harmony and tolerance among our society. And also to boost our economy up

People all over the world, across nations and countries are awakening. They no longer fall for the manipulative bastards, and they all stood up united against those dirty masterminds. We need to stop racism and corruption (maybe improve our capitalism and have some regulation and also get rid of ghostly Communist influence)

EDIT: Also, absolutely NO abortion under most cases unless mother's health was in great danger and baby had to be removed to save the mom. Abortion is cruel and horrible, think of the children. Mother's health comes first, right of baby to survive and grow into a well-rounded individual comes second, right of woman to choose after right of baby to grow and mature

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  20. Mr. Gameplay Knowledge

Mr. Gameplay Knowledge

Resources:
    Resources:
    Who needs walls when u have land mines.