• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What were your favorite presents this holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Mario Kart is awesome, but it's not worth buying a bad console for one game. (Most games do not get released on wii)

I got quite a few things, the one I value the most is the first book in the Mistborn trilogy, really good stuff. I got Assassin's Creed Syndicate as well but I felt that the game lost a bit of charm halfway through. Not a bad game but it was not as exceptionally amazing as it felt the first hour.

I got quite a few TV series as well. Sons of Anarchy all 7 seasons, Game of Thrones 4 seasons and Vikings 2 seasons.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I am curios, what makes Wii U a bad console, as compared to PS4 or Xbox One, other than the number of popular games released for each respective system?

You said it. Who wants a console that only gets a fifth of the games released?

Not to mention that the controls feel weird. Though that's highly subjective so it's not really a good argument but I think it quite the common opinion.

I am gonna get this thread closed for starting console wars!

Level 36
I don't get presents anymore. :(

What kind of shit Christmas tradition is this? Presents shouldn't have an age-limit.

My two favourites was an HBO Nordica Pizza Maker (the one with a heating stone)
and a Deluxe Edition of Led Zeppelin's "House of the Holy": With two CDs, two EPs,
a limited edition print and a photo album.

Level 11
A nice Nerf gun given by myself

That is kind of funny you mentioned Nerf guns, my family (my father, uncle, cousins, nephew , and I) and I had a Nerf gun fight after Christmas dinner! My nephew opened a Christmas present early and got a Nerf gun that fired four 25 dart clips!!!

Mario Kart is awesome, but it's not worth buying a bad console for one game. (Most games do not get released on wii)

I got quite a few things, the one I value the most is the first book in the Mistborn trilogy, really good stuff. I got Assassin's Creed Syndicate as well but I felt that the game lost a bit of charm halfway through. Not a bad game but it was not as exceptionally amazing as it felt the first hour.

I got quite a few TV series as well. Sons of Anarchy all 7 seasons, Game of Thrones 4 seasons and Vikings 2 seasons.

I guess I should have satisfied my argument against Wii at the lack of game releases for Wii!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Drills are awesome! I got a drill set last Christmas; one of the best presents ever.

My favorite this year was probably the game Telestrations.

Also my Marvel themed mugs. Those are dope.

Roland

R

Roland

I got a set of Kinetic sand (5 Boxes) and 3 boxes of neodymium cube magnets thanks to adam my cousin from the us.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Are you planning on visiting Portugal or do you just have a general interest?
General interest + it's where I live. In May of 2015 some colleague mentioned Age of Empires and since I happen to have both AoE 1 and II, I installed them again and played through the campaigns (I have not played AoE III, though, which is the one with Portuguese civilization). That reignited my interest for history. So I asked an anthropologist I know what book was appropriate for someone who's generally interested in knowing the background story of the country and he mentioned Joaquim Veríssimo Serrão's collection. He disagrees on a few parts, but considers it canonical work regarding the subject. He also warned that we cannot forget our surroundings (Spain, Africa) and how they influence our history.

Level 7
I got nothing but shit...... just kidding I got new phone. No one's gives a shit if I got a phone so no one gives a shit what you got. Gg for me. O am the only who shit post and use shit word I'm the posts.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I got nothing but shit...... just kidding I got new phone. No one's gives a shit if I got a phone so no one gives a shit what you got. Gg for me. O am the only who shit post and use shit word I'm the posts.
Fair enough, but you will never really be far even as decided to smartphone use based because look like even better than.

Status
Not open for further replies.