• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What we want from Blizzard

What do you want from Blizzard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A fantasy 1st/3rd person shooter.
Savage has already done that.
Warcraft 4, however, has a lot of potential. In SC2, you only have the Watch Towers as neutral buildings, unlike it is in the Warcraft series. They could expand that even more in Warcraft 4.

Level 21
Warcraft IV please.
I like WoW, but I really want a RTS game like Starcraft II where you can talk to people, and have people to aid.
Would be cool, oh and by the way Blood Elves in Horde as well.

Level 3
I also agree with Dr super good, we have a good RTS in sc2 already. Personaly I like fantasy more than the starcraft space theme, but I think Diablo is a lot more important.

Level 13
Well you guys can want all you... want, but what about PUZZLES!? It's been way over a decade since we last got to enjoy the pure awesome of Lost Vikings!

Level 2
Warcraft IV... does that really need explanation? Yes Diablo is awesome too, but aren't they already making D3?

Level 22
i agree completely with DR Super good
Why would you guys want ANOTHER RTS game
then its like
wtf
play scII or WarIV
make a WarIV map out of scII or make a scII map out of WarIV

its been HELL of a long time for another Diablo right?

Because some ppl have a hard time switching to a new game. I also dislike how my team is acting like die hard war3 when basically half of the players currently in sc2 are frm war3 and asian players who make money from their war3 still play sc2 even if as a fun before they switch to it. Not even trying sc2 like my mates do is so ignorant.

I'd say:
Nothing. There's a new rpg, new mmorpg, new RTS, I don't need any new games. Im not the one who plays a game for 2 months then throws it away.

i still say Diablo 3 needs to come out
then WarIV

i mean,
graphically, Diablo lacks the most
meaning it needs an update,
unlike Warcraft, which still has pretty decent graphics,
but two High Def RTS back to back just seems like a waste of money right now
if you don't like SCII, then just keep playing War3
war3 isn't THAT old is it now?
i mean, It's already the Third Warcraft (excluding WoW)

Status
Not open for further replies.