• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THIS IS FOR THESE BLIZZARDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope that Blizzard will read this...I'm a great HATER of their World of Warcraft! How did it begin?

When I found out that this MMORPG will be 13 euros per month, I got angry! So I bought Guild Wars instead of WoW! And I must say..Guild Wars is really unique! They do not have a monthly fee!

In Warcraft III strategies, there is a cheat called GREEDISGOOD that gives you resources. Maybe they are right. BLIZZARD's GREED is the purpose for hating this game.

WHAT IS THE BAD PROBLEM?
1. First, you buy the game along with account and it still is more expensive than Guild Wars

2. Second, you already bought the game...but now you need to PAY for PLAYING! That SUCKS A LOT! I'm not a fool to give my money just to buy the game and then to pay some stupid account just to play it!

3. BLIZZARD'S GREED! I hate World of Warcraft because of that. I was waiting for it to come out, I was very happy that this game will come out...but when I saw that the game requires a Monthly fee, I began to hate her. NOW I HATE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

4. I do don't say that the design and engine sucks...but the MONTHLY FEE makes this game the worst game I've ever seen (for me).

GREEDISGOOD 99999 (Blizzard are right about this) ********BLIZZARD'S GREED*****

Please vote below..

Level 5
Zomg! WHY? just why did you POST this and not keep it to yourself!
WoW is better then you'll ever be
Upto now I need to turn nasty do I?
WHO CARES ABOUT THERE GREED
WHO CARES? JUST WHO CARES
Exactly, we dont really want to know im sorry
Just play WoW and dont complain ok?

Level 25
Yeah, Blizzard will never read this

Guild Wars is basically Diablo in 3D and is the only MMORPG I know of that doesn't have fees

Everquest, DnD Online (LOLOLOLOL FAIL =<), even Warhammer Online when it comes out, all have fees. Why should WoW be any different, I ask you?

They have to shell out a hell of a lot to keep their servers active. They're not using ye olde Battle.Net servers

Level 22
"Free" mmorpgs attract the greatest scum of the earth- for the simple fact they DONT have any responsibility, such as monthly fees that they have to get with their parents about. W0W may be the most expensive mmorpg to play, but in my opinion I think you get what you pay for. The gaming environment is so much better for mature players (not saying there isnt hordes of immaturity (pun intended), but its significantly better, social wise, then any free game.

Free games just attrack people who are bored or are not serious about playing. They are there playing only because they can be, not really because they want to be.
-VGsatomi

Level 5
Vengeance said:
I hope that Blizzard will read this...I'm a great HATER of their World of Warcraft! How did it begin?

When I found out that this MMORPG will be 13 euros per month, I got angry! So I bought Guild Wars instead of WoW! And I must say..Guild Wars is really unique! They do not have a monthly fee!

In Warcraft III strategies, there is a cheat called GREEDISGOOD that gives you resources. Maybe they are right. BLIZZARD's GREED is the purpose for hating this game.

WHAT IS THE BAD PROBLEM?
1. First, you buy the game along with account and it still is more expensive than Guild Wars

2. Second, you already bought the game...but now you need to PAY for PLAYING! That SUCKS A LOT! I'm not a fool to give my money just to buy the game and then to pay some stupid account just to play it!

3. BLIZZARD'S GREED! I hate World of Warcraft because of that. I was waiting for it to come out, I was very happy that this game will come out...but when I saw that the game requires a Monthly fee, I began to hate her. NOW I HATE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

4. I do don't say that the design and engine sucks...but the MONTHLY FEE makes this game the worst game I've ever seen (for me).

Please vote below..
Cough.....
Cough
COUGH
Get this:BLIZZARD doesent know are site fool,you have no reason to hate WoW, Guild Wars is worser then Runescape....We know the cheat GREEDISGOOD,BLIZZARD are Americans bucky,WoW is still better then GW,Who cares if they pay too much bucky? not I, not anyone else, we already know this type of shit.GW is the worst online game to exist probaly,Oh yea WoW still owns you.....BLIZZARD hate you......they want your account banned..Theres no voting.......
CONCLUSION:You are drunk or your a nerd.....OR you had brain damage.

Level 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I too get dissapointed when WoW came out and i understood that is PtP(Pay to Play) but i didn't complained. I have played it a couple of times on my friends accs and it's great. I have also played GW and it's NOT as good as WoW. Some other free games.....
Kal Online, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, MU Online....
None of those is as good as WoW. But paying 13 euros per month or what ever the price is is too much. This sux.
But i wouldn't hate the game. When it's PtP then it deserves it's money.
Would Blizzard get offended or think about making WoW free by your offences? NO! They wouldn't care.

Level 5
Dino91 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I too get dissapointed when WoW came out and i understood that is PtP(Pay to Play) but i didn't complained. I have played it a couple of times on my friends accs and it's great. I have also played GW and it's NOT as good as WoW. Some other free games.....
Kal Online, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, MU Online....
None of those is as good as WoW. But paying 13 euros per month or what ever the price is is too much. This sux.
But i wouldn't hate the game. When it's PtP then it deserves it's money.
Would Blizzard get offended or think about making WoW free by your offences? NO! They wouldn't care.

Enough said.Neways WoW is worth the money you pay.13euroes dont seem alot too me.I really wished this thread wasnt made and you kept this to yourself Vengeance, again enough said.Go play the crap game GW and miss all the cool stuff on WoW.

Level 2
Did i said i play GW? No. I hate GW. And PtP sux, becuase one of my friends got banned just like that! After that he made an acc with another person and their acc got "traded". Someone reported them. So he was paying and paying and paying.... for what? to get a bann and a traded acc. But still, WoW rulz.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Vengeance said:
WHAT IS THE BAD PROBLEM?

Please vote below..

O'RLY?
L
O
L

Aren't those 4 basically the same thing? XD
And next thing Blizzard's gonna do is get their golden asses to this topic, to look at you flaming and me laughing my ass off.

Level 5
Rui said:
Vengeance said:
WHAT IS THE BAD PROBLEM?

Please vote below..

O'RLY?
L
O
L

Aren't those 4 basically the same thing? XD
And next thing Blizzard's gonna do is get their golden asses to this topic, to look at you flaming and me laughing my ass off.

Indeed. Then again BLIZZ dont know are site URL xD!.....nerds ftl(Referring to Vengeance)

I give right to vengeance for several reasons:

1. This game will have negative impact on future Blizzard games. Now that they realized how many $$$ can this game can bring, there is a high chance that they will produce expensive and multiplayer-only games in the future. So forget Starcraft 2.

2. No single player. People with slow connection cannot even play this game, making it inaccesible to them.

3. Time-money paradox (MTG!). You have to spend a lot of time to play WoW to exploit payed cash. But if you spend a lot of time playing, you might have trouble to earn money, unless you a youngster with well-standing family or you are a chinese.

4. No story. Because of multiplayer-only style, there is no story to follow. So you will not see what happens when Arthas conquered frozen throne. The story was one of the strong points of whole series. It seems to be only a neverending minor quest making without bigger events.

Level 6
To be honest - there are many many good MMORGs out there... and alot of them dont require a monthly fee, or at least, not as hefty one as WoW. WoW may be great fun to play - but from what I can tell, its addictive. So it drains both your life and your bank account. Thumbs down to WoW.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I also think WOW is a total scam.
It looked nice but the monthly fee put me off completly.
Ontop of the 100£ odd that they were charging for a copy at realse day they charge 16£ odd per month to play.
Every 2 months you could buy your self a new game but you have to pay that money to bizzard to keep playing a game you have already paid for.

The game is Online only forcing you to pay per months as soon as you buy the game.
There is no SP function again forcing you to P2P!
There is no plotline which might have even convinced me to buy the game but like i said there is none.
There is the pvp madness which I hate in all games since proably some lvl 60 uber guy would come and kill me as soon as i start leveling.
And the 100th straw to break the camel's back is that all your hard earned lvl 60s might be stoen by some fat ç%& and sold on ebay so he makes money from owning the game while you lose money.

Also the time preasure since I am very busy during the weak and get atmost 1-2 hours a day to play which is not that economical having to pay a fixed rate per month.
And there is a risk of real life disasters being brought on by WoW such as suicides, murders, breking ups, hackings and worst of all stupid kids being so involved in playing that they fail school.

Gamefaqs.com has alot of theses stories in their WoW fourm. The worst was the one person whos life was totaly ruined by WoW and nearly commited suicide but smartly decided to start over a new life.

If you want to play WoW so badly go to china and get paid a small amount for playing 18 hours a day.

Also who would pay 100£ for a lvl 60 chacter who ends up being stolen by hackers eventualy. Thats WoW for you a complete money scam, people even live off playing WoW which is a completly virtual game which is sick.

WoW also stole anyone from WC3 who was making it a pleasure to play.
Just look at this site your reading from, WoW stole Darky and now the site is a complete wreck with no one even able to upload any modles, skins, maps, or spells.

I pity you WoW players thinking of all the money your wasting and all risks apposed to your life.
But I guess if all you want to do is have fun and you are unmarried and you want to play with friends WoW is the game for you.

Im not putting anyone down whos playing WoW im just shairing my point of view so in any answers please do not flame at me like you do to most non WoW players.

I think many other games are more worth buying.
AoEIII for all you fans who like battling oponents with stratergy and want to have a medal to show for all your hard work.

HoM&M v for all you fans of fantasy and stratergy and rpg although I find the lvl system a bit unfair at about lvl 60.

Civ IV with its turn based stratergy system it has virtualy endless possiabilites and to top it all it is easily modded and can create months of fun.

Elder Scroles - Oblivion For you RPG fans since it is a sole SP rpg and features dinamic AI and good graffics aswell as a plotline and 100s of quests and even mods if you get tired with the game.

I would say WC3 tft but not any more since WoW stole most of the good people playing the game and forced the rest of them to play other games by leaving only the slum population in the game.

I hope so many people sue blizzard that they never make another morpg ever again and stict to stratergy games wike WC4 and SC2.

Level 8
blaa Pay to play games are the best way to rob people of there money period. rather they like the game or not

Usly i don't hate games for pay to play but i hate them for there gameplay.

WOW is not that great and i personyl believe yes it is a waist of money why pay that when i can pay for a nice runescape account where i can spend hours making armor, cooking food, building my house, killing demons, running around pvp in the wildy, And after a solid day relize that i only covered 1/4 of the skills you can acutly do in that game:p

the only reason why WOW is even being played becuase its WARCRAFT otherwise without that title backing it it would of whent down the hole along time ago

Level 12
Mechanical Man said:
1. This game will have negative impact on future Blizzard games. Now that they realized how many $$$ can this game can bring, there is a high chance that they will produce expensive and multiplayer-only games in the future. So forget Starcraft 2.

I could agree to that Starcraft: Ghost is a dead project (it's not Starcraft 2 to some peeps, but just accept the fact.

Mechanical Man said:
2. No single player. People with slow connection cannot even play this game, making it inaccesible to them.

You sir are an idiot.

Noticed that the game was an MMORPG? MMORPG = social game. Slow connection? Since when did you play online games with DSL?

Mechanical Man said:
3. Time-money paradox (MTG!). You have to spend a lot of time to play WoW to exploit payed cash. But if you spend a lot of time playing, you might have trouble to earn money, unless you a youngster with well-standing family or you are a chinese.

Since when was money a problem? I guess it's youngsters that never understand real life operates that way. Here's a deal: you pay to play, or you don't pay and don't play. Sorry, that's life and capitalism.

Mechanical Man said:
4. No story. Because of multiplayer-only style, there is no story to follow. So you will not see what happens when Arthas conquered frozen throne. The story was one of the strong points of whole series. It seems to be only a neverending minor quest making without bigger events.

You sir are an ignorant tard.

Try WoWWiki and tell me if the storyline is NOT continuing (ex. opening of Ahn'Qiraj, the blood elves joining the Horde).

Boo hoo, I sound like a WoW fanatic. But it's the anti-WoW fanatics that are fucking stupid.

Level 12
Dr Super Good said:
Ontop of the 100£ odd that they were charging for a copy at realse day they charge 16£ odd per month to play.
Every 2 months you could buy your self a new game but you have to pay that money to bizzard to keep playing a game you have already paid for.

Why the fuck does everyone complain about fees? If you don't like capitalism, then shut up and actually work with money.

Dr Super Good said:
The game is Online only forcing you to pay per months as soon as you buy the game./
Then it wouldn't be an MMORPG, retard. Again, shut up.

Dr Super Good said:
There is no plotline which might have even convinced me to buy the game but like i said there is none.

Read the response I made to Mechanical Man. Read WoWWiki and tell me how the quests aren't storyline.

Dr Super Good said:
There is the pvp madness which I hate in all games since proably some lvl 60 uber guy would come and kill me as soon as i start leveling.

Ignorant tard. Ever noticed the labels "normal" and "PvP" servers? If you're still clinging on the PvP server, boo fucking hoo PvP'd on a PvP server.

Dr Super Good said:
And the 100th straw to break the camel's back is that all your hard earned lvl 60s might be stoen by some fat ç%& and sold on ebay so he makes money from owning the game while you lose money.

Or it's that you don't know how to protect your damn identity.

Dr Super Good said:
Also the time preasure since I am very busy during the weak and get atmost 1-2 hours a day to play which is not that economical having to pay a fixed rate per month.

Good thing. I have a life to deal with too, and there's nothing wrong with only having 2 hours to play WoW with me.

Dr Super Good said:
And there is a risk of real life disasters being brought on by WoW such as suicides, murders, breking ups, hackings and worst of all stupid kids being so involved in playing that they fail school.

Gamefaqs.com has alot of theses stories in their WoW fourm. The worst was the one person whos life was totaly ruined by WoW and nearly commited suicide but smartly decided to start over a new life.

Or it's because you're the victim. Shut up. Haven't learn to control your balance with life? Start learning.

Dr Super Good said:
Also who would pay 100£ for a lvl 60 chacter who ends up being stolen by hackers eventualy. Thats WoW for you a complete money scam, people even live off playing WoW which is a completly virtual game which is sick.

The idiots that bother to. Let them play what they will. You have no say in what they get to do.

Dr Super Good said:
Just look at this site your reading from, WoW stole Darky and now the site is a complete wreck with no one even able to upload any modles, skins, maps, or spells.

Again, you have no control over the peep's interests. And for the info, Darky has a REAL LIFE! *gasp* That's why he can't attend to the site that much. And yes it's why VG is here.

Dr Super Good said:
I pity you WoW players thinking of all the money your wasting and all risks apposed to your life.
But I guess if all you want to do is have fun and you are unmarried and you want to play with friends WoW is the game for you.

Majority of the folks I play with are married, have jobs, and kids.

Dr Super Good said:
Im not putting anyone down whos playing WoW im just shairing my point of view so in any answers please do not flame at me like you do to most non WoW players.

Actually, I have a right to flame you. You STILL sound like those hardass anti-WoW fanatics making ignorant comments.

Yeah, go on. I'm open for bashing or comments. I'm just tired when I hear all these anti-WoW statements based on ignorance.

Level 5
Dr Super Good said:
I also think WOW is a total scam.

The game is Online only forcing you to pay per months as soon as you buy the game.
There is no SP function again forcing you to P2P!

If you want to play WoW so badly go to china and get paid a small amount for playing 18 hours a day.

I think many other games are more worth buying.
AoEIII for all you fans who like battling oponents with stratergy and want to have a medal to show for all your hard work.

HoM&M v for all you fans of fantasy and stratergy and rpg although I find the lvl system a bit unfair at about lvl 60.

Civ IV with its turn based stratergy system it has virtualy endless possiabilites and to top it all it is easily modded and can create months of fun.

Elder Scroles - Oblivion For you RPG fans since it is a sole SP rpg and features dinamic AI and good graffics aswell as a plotline and 100s of quests and even mods if you get tired with the game.

I would say WC3 tft but not any more since WoW stole most of the good people playing the game and forced the rest of them to play other games by leaving only the slum population in the game.

I hope so many people sue blizzard that they never make another morpg ever again and stict to stratergy games wike WC4 and SC2.

Can you blow yourself up please? sure WoW is ptp but its worth it......if you dont like it! KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF! Im done.

Level 6
plz, dont make me laugh

Seagull1723... please know the whole facts...

you start talking like a wise man who knows answers on all questions and talkin about the capitalistic point of view. If you are talking about that people shouldn't whine about playing WoW and actually paying monthly fee for it and saying it's the capitalistic way, then this forum is propably un-capitalistic. Since another aspect of the "capitalic way" is that everybody got it's own point of view about this and have the right to speak freely, so stfu about capitalism...

and before you think of any new messages how to find bad points in my message, cause I'm certain there propably are some, think of what people actually say, they don't say that you shouldn't buy this game, it's an OPPINION topic, and plz don't come with: "yeah, retard, and this was my oppinion" cause your message sounded alot else then an oppinion, more about a crazed WoW fan who can't take anything bad about blizzard and such...

now think about this message, and write a well manored replay back or just ignore this, since that's also a free choise in the CAPITALISTIC WAY!

thank you

Level 6
Dr Super Good said:

If youre trying to get other people to play these games, DONT BLOODY ABBREVIATE THEM BECAUSE NO-ONE HAS THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT THEY ARE

Level 45
ppft. this thread wasnt intended to be opinionative, it was made by a arrogant prick who thinks blizard is raping hes asshole and asked for votes thinking everyone would be on hes side.

and seagull is right, you people should do more research BEFORE you say your opinion.

anyway..cheereo..hope this thread doesnt go down hill =/..please...dont make it go down hill..

Level 6
Will everyone stop complaining please?

To the WoW players:
Go play the damned game. You are not obliged to justify why you play the game at all. If you want to play it, play it. Hell, youre paying a fixed rate, so the time youre wasting here you could spend playing the game youre paying for.

To the complaining non-WoW players:
Shut the hell up, please. I dont play wow, but neither do I complain. If they want to waste their time and money, let them. Theres no need to bash at them, they are the ones losing out. Just go and live your own life.

Enough said!

Level 5
Teifi said:
To the WoW players:
Go play the damned game. You are not obliged to justify why you play the game at all. If you want to play it, play it. Hell, youre paying a fixed rate, so the time youre wasting here you could spend playing the game youre paying for.

You know.......not everyone has to spend their time on WoW. Yea I play WoW, I waste my time than spend it on a ruined RP server, Usually I pay little visits here and make some posts...dedadededa. I think you need a thought on that post.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This is turning in to a flameing war which is not
1. Kind (might upset some people)
2. Setting a good example (Look there are enough flamers on wc3 already i do not want to see more)
3. Showing your smart (People who can use a language use it to bring accross ideas in a kind and civilized way and do not just shout abuse because people do not play WoW)

Now back to the topic.

Why the **** does everyone complain about fees? If you don't like capitalism, then shut up and actually work with money.
Are you awear that the amount of money needed to play WoW per month is more than some people have to feed their families on per year? And do not think they are unemployed since some people get paied less than 15£ a year for working 18/7/52. Also 15£ a month could go towards permanitly improving a country than sending it to some people so you can play a game for only a month. And by no means is 15£ a month a small amount of money since that 15£ if used right could be turned into 30£ or more. 15€ in the right hands can buy a 100€ coffie machine (and I realy do mean that).

Then it wouldn't be an MMORPG, retard. Again, shut up.

No need so start calling people names. It is possiable to have a single player supporting "MMORPG" or does your brain not think that far? One mode called singleplayer another called multiplayer. It would not effect multiplayer at all and thus it will still be known as a "MMORPG".

Read the response I made to Mechanical Man. Read WoWWiki and tell me how the quests aren't storyline.

Does WoW feture a action pacted invasion of an entire contenint story line with 10000s of people being slaughtered by endless numbers of demons? Does it feature a defend a magical object or else the world will be turned into a demon outpost? Does it feature you having to stop an almighty being from destroying the planet that WC is featured on? I do not think so! Quests are some plot but NOTHING compaired to WC3 + TFT! I was expecting to see the lich king go on a night elf killing spree or something but I do not think The lich king is even featured in WoW from what I have read. Thus the overall plotline that happens goes from extreemly major (wc3 ROC) to still very major (wc3 TFT) to virtualy non existent (WoW).

Ignorant tard. Ever noticed the labels "normal" and "PvP" servers? If you're still clinging on the PvP server, boo **** hoo PvP'd on a PvP server.

Again I see you strugle to give your thoughs across in a kind non annoying way. People called "flamming (some rude word)" will probably shout at people on non PvP servers making it unenjoyable. Also everyone likes a bit of PvP but all the people who swear and call people rude words will always rune PvP and I do not want any of that especialy if im going to pay to play per month!

Or it's that you don't know how to protect your damn identity.

All I can say is LOL you know nothing!
There are people called "hackers" that actualy hack your account data even though you reveal none of it and have the best fire walls! Also there are banks of computers just churning out passwords for "high leveled (5+*lvl 60) charcters" untill they get the right one so that all that work can be sold off for a huge profit and the owner not seeing a since piece of it. And im sure blizzard does not care since the more they play the more they pay as they proably say.

Good thing. I have a life to deal with too, and there's nothing wrong with only having 2 hours to play WoW with me.

For over all fun per £ the Empire Earth chain (not II) was the best. I played that 3-4 hours a day for almost 2 years and only gave up to play its upgrade EDotMW and that was quite good considering the combined set of EE + expansion cost only 30£ when 2 months of WoW cost the same. To me It is just not worth paying per moth to play only 2 hours a day. And nothing you can flame at me will change that!

Or it's because you're the victim. Shut up. Haven't learn to control your balance with life? Start learning.

Is english your first language? I was refering to OVERALL and not to me! Obvousily I will not do such a thing but the effects of WoW proably are noticable in some asian schools (I can not say about schools here since most of the kids are so busy shopping or footballing but that is techinaly as bad).

The idiots that bother to. Let them play what they will. You have no say in what they get to do.

Well there are enough of theses so called "idiots" to keep thousands of chines employed and many people making proffet from them while claiming unemployment!

Again, you have no control over the peep's interests. And for the info, Darky has a REAL LIFE! *gasp* That's why he can't attend to the site that much. And yes it's why VG is here.

Orignaly it was WoW who took darky away if I remember and thats why there is even a WoW section! VG although does his/her job well can not replace Darky since only Darky can change the scripts (some of which realy need fixing). I can not say more since it probably will be rhomurs that are lies or true.

Majority of the folks I play with are married, have jobs, and kids.

WoW caused quite a few splits of stable realationships by "uncomplete conversion" or "He/She falling in love with a Charcter" Uncomplete conversion is when the wife or husband spends most of his / her time on WoW when the other does not spend any time on WoW. Blizzard lost quite a few million to cases of this and children being stupid and ruining their life from playing WoW.

Actually, I have a right to flame you. You STILL sound like those hardass anti-WoW fanatics making ignorant comments.

Yeah, go on. I'm open for bashing or comments. I'm just tired when I hear all these anti-WoW statements based on ignorance.

I am well inforemed about WoW but im a fanatic hatter of it because i like games like Wc3 and not second quality Rpgs that try to drain money away from the foolish consumer!

And i think flaming is agains the fourm rules? but anyway Flaming shows a lack of language skills and should not be used on an open fourm of this standard!

Level 8
<Angry mob of WOW players> ASdkiadosfhasdas
<Me> Settle down Settle Down here for a dollar ill give you 100gp
<Happy mob> YAAAAAAA "Exchanges"
<Me> thank you now ill take my girlfriend on a vacation and get more action!
<Happy mob> and will get more armor now! yay for armor!

Conclusion:

Spend your money wisly :p

Level 45
not everyone that plays Wow are Wow addicts.

I play Wow, (private server) you dont see me jumping around like you people proclaim.

I just cant play it on the offical servers since my parents wont allow me to get a credit card etc.

Doesnt means im angry with blizz, you pay for their 24/7 game support, the private server im using has very poor support and is only on 4hrs per day due to it crashing.

My parents are addicted to gw 5-10hr per day average, but they still have time to do so called "non-addictive" activities.

And alot of people that i know that have Wow do have gf/bf and have jobs.

If they want to play Wow then its there choice. If they dont, its their choice too, but people choice to be addictive and thats their choice.

Nothing wrong with working for leisure, people can do the dam hell they want with the money they earn.

phew..okay im done...no..attacks or flaming here..

Level 12
Nazghul_Master said:
you start talking like a wise man who knows answers on all questions and talkin about the capitalistic point of view. If you are talking about that people shouldn't whine about playing WoW and actually paying monthly fee for it and saying it's the capitalistic way, then this forum is propably un-capitalistic. Since another aspect of the "capitalic way" is that everybody got it's own point of view about this and have the right to speak freely, so stfu about capitalism...

I don't know what you mean by "posting like a wise man," but I assure you that I'm ignorant on a good amount. "You think you know..." statements is just disapproving me of any debates I make. I speak out my debates and allowed them to get debated over more.

Nazghul_Master said:
and before you think of any new messages how to find bad points in my message, cause I'm certain there propably are some, think of what people actually say, they don't say that you shouldn't buy this game, it's an OPPINION topic, and plz don't come with: "yeah, retard, and this was my oppinion" cause your message sounded alot else then an oppinion, more about a crazed WoW fan who can't take anything bad about blizzard and such...

Since when was this an opinion topic? Where did it say "Post your opinions about WoW?" Show me good proof and I'll let you win on this.

Dr Super Good said:
Are you awear that the amount of money needed to play WoW per month is more than some people have to feed their families on per year? And do not think they are unemployed since some people get paied less than 15£ a year for working 18/7/52. Also 15£ a month could go towards permanitly improving a country than sending it to some people so you can play a game for only a month. And by no means is 15£ a month a small amount of money since that 15£ if used right could be turned into 30£ or more. 15€ in the right hands can buy a 100€ coffie machine (and I realy do mean that).

I'd like to see proven proof. And spill out more about European economics. I'm just ignorant on it.

Dr Super Good said:
No need so start calling people names. It is possiable to have a single player supporting "MMORPG" or does your brain not think that far? One mode called singleplayer another called multiplayer. It would not effect multiplayer at all and thus it will still be known as a "MMORPG".

Not all MMORPGs need to be like D2 with seperate modes to be any good. If Blizz wanted to make WoW a D2 style, the idea would be too bland when it copies off another game.

I don't know your interpretation of what solo MMORPG is. Might as well drop this and wait till Diablo 3 comes out or something. >_>

Dr Super Good said:
Does WoW feture a action pacted invasion of an entire contenint story line with 10000s of people being slaughtered by endless numbers of demons? Does it feature a defend a magical object or else the world will be turned into a demon outpost? Does it feature you having to stop an almighty being from destroying the planet that WC is featured on? I do not think so! Quests are some plot but NOTHING compaired to WC3 + TFT! I was expecting to see the lich king go on a night elf killing spree or something but I do not think The lich king is even featured in WoW from what I have read. Thus the overall plotline that happens goes from extreemly major (wc3 ROC) to still very major (wc3 TFT) to virtualy non existent (WoW).

What would that do if a newbie had no absolute idea what goes on? Give me the best list of MMORPGs with "changing worlds" you dreamed of.

Dr Super Good said:
Again I see you strugle to give your thoughs across in a kind non annoying way. People called "flamming (some rude word)" will probably shout at people on non PvP servers making it unenjoyable. Also everyone likes a bit of PvP but all the people who swear and call people rude words will always rune PvP and I do not want any of that especialy if im going to pay to play per month!

There is channel options that allow you change channels on and off. If you have to, use the ignore feature. Otherwise, don't bother with any chat.

Dr Super Good said:
All I can say is LOL you know nothing!
There are people called "hackers" that actualy hack your account data even though you reveal none of it and have the best fire walls! Also there are banks of computers just churning out passwords for "high leveled (5+*lvl 60) charcters" untill they get the right one so that all that work can be sold off for a huge profit and the owner not seeing a since piece of it. And im sure blizzard does not care since the more they play the more they pay as they proably say.
I apologize. But you do realize every MMORPG is like that do you?

Dr Super Good said:
Is english your first language? I was refering to OVERALL and not to me! Obvousily I will not do such a thing but the effects of WoW proably are noticable in some asian schools (I can not say about schools here since most of the kids are so busy shopping or footballing but that is techinaly as bad).

That's funny. You use a generalization to get your statement across. It's because people take WoW too serious. On an unserious statement, if all MMORPGs were played by people too shortsighted to understand it's just game, I would laugh my ass off when the TV says MMORPGs are the #1 epidemic beating AIDs.

Dr Super Good said:
WoW caused quite a few splits of stable realationships by "uncomplete conversion" or "He/She falling in love with a Charcter" Uncomplete conversion is when the wife or husband spends most of his / her time on WoW when the other does not spend any time on WoW. Blizzard lost quite a few million to cases of this and children being stupid and ruining their life from playing WoW.

I don't know about you, but your posts about addiction makes you sound like you fear it more than AIDs. -.-;; Can you just lay off the addiction issue and realize it's a person's choice?

Dr Super Good said:
I am well inforemed about WoW but im a fanatic hatter of it because i like games like Wc3 and not second quality Rpgs that try to drain money away from the foolish consumer!

Opinions, opinions, opinions. Say all you like on how consumers are foolish spending money on something that isn't as expensive as $40 per new game at most stores I've seen.

Dr Super Good said:
And i think flaming is agains the fourm rules? but anyway Flaming shows a lack of language skills and should not be used on an open fourm of this standard!

hyaz! i speak proper engrish. it is so prefect dat u cant say a dam on me cuz u 2 stoopid.

You're right. Flaming is against the rules. But I've seen flaming in real English. Punching me for language skills isn't going to get you anywhere.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Not all MMORPGs need to be like D2 with seperate modes to be any good. If Blizz wanted to make WoW a D2 style, the idea would be too bland when it copies off another game.

I don't know your interpretation of what solo MMORPG is. Might as well drop this and wait till Diablo 3 comes out or something. >_>

What would that do if a newbie had no absolute idea what goes on? Give me the best list of MMORPGs with "changing worlds" you dreamed of.

Im talking about a single player option that enables you to play a story line that is actualy worth redoing multiple times. Look at elder scrols - Oblivion although it was a single player game only it featured a major plotline! If it features a major plotline why can not WoW in a single player feature?
And blizzard would not lose out since people would actualy buy the game to see the plotline and then might actualy feel like paying per month to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.