• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wow to Blizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Boo hoo. High Elves worship the Light. Therefore, a High Elf could, in theory, become a member of the Silver Hand, like the dwarves. And then if this High Elf became a Blood Elf, they could teach other Blood Elves it

Paladins are just priests of the Light in plate. There's nothing wrong with them

Bah, all you people didn't whinge when Blood Elves had the exact same classes as undead and are now whinging just because they have paladins. Where are the hunters for crying out loud?

Level 22
Well, I think the issue here is that horde will now have paladins and the alliance will now have shamans. That would certainly balance things out, but would take some of the uniqueness out of the factions.

I have a 60 paladin and a 60 shaman...and after playing those 2 characters, I really have to say...SHAMANS RULE. Kind of like the idea of the balancing, actually...it will really help out alliance in battlegrounds and help out horde in endgame instances.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Paladins always rocked in raids. Shamans were the monsters in PvP. I don't care if this makes a faction imbalance. I just wished everyone stopped bitching about class choice etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.